Vampire Academy Series/ Movie(: discussion

Which VA book is your favorite?? ((:

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizz♥ (new)

Lizz♥ Mendiola (goodreadscomaffinityzd) | 50 comments Mod
Which was your favorite book?

The beginning of it all, Vampire Academy?

Or perhaps the heart breaking Spirit Bound?

Maybe it's the last book, Last Sacrafice?

Feel free to share your favorite! (:

p.s. don't forget to mention why! :D

message 2: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 15 comments uh. well.... Blood Promise. because there was a lot of action by Dimka.... but now imma team Adrian

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

it's so tough to choose...but i'd have to say last sacrifice because it cleared up a lot of answers. Even though it was sad and adrian was completely heartbroken i still love it

message 4: by Lizz♥ (new)

It was wasn't it? I loved how Dimitri couldn't be strong anymore and fell for her<3 So beautiful! ((:

message 5: by Lizz♥ (new)

I have a feeling though that Robert, Victor's brother is gonna come back for revenge in "Bloodlines" :OO

message 6: by Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov (last edited Mar 16, 2011 09:42AM) (new)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) I would have to say that my fav is Spirit Bound. Beacause of all the action and I think Rose had to grow up a lot in that book and learn a lot as well! Seeing Dimitri Strigoi forced her to learn a lot about her self and when she realized eventhough she loved Dimitri but she had to escape...she did what had to be done!

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) My favorite book has to be Spirit Bound.

Not because of what happens. I wanted to burn my book after that ;). But because of how Richelle wrote it. She sucked us all in. If you didn't sob yourself into dehydration, you're not a true VA fan.

It's my favorite b/c when you read it, you feel your heart ripping apart. Until someone pulls you away from the book, you are Rose Hathaway. You just got your heart broken by the god you lost your virginity to. YOU just lost your soulmate. Not Rose, you.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lizz♥ wrote: "It was wasn't it? I loved how Dimitri couldn't be strong anymore and fell for her<3 So beautiful! ((:"

Wait, in LS? Because he never stopped. I love when he gets all sad. I want to hug him. What I like about him is that he tries soo hard to fix all of his flaws for the ones he loves. It's so sweet. <3

message 9: by Lizz♥ (last edited Mar 18, 2011 11:42AM) (new)

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Barrons-Belikov wrote: "I would have to say that my fav is Spirit Bound. Beacause of all the action and I think Rose had to grow up a lot in that book and learn a lot as well! Seeing Dimitri Strigoi forced her to learn a ..."

Yeah I agree, she did grow up a lot. I mean it's not easy seeing the imperfections in those we love, much less see that they're a monster. She truly believed he was still Dimitri, but he wasn't, he was changed. He was her other half, and she could have easily turned Striogoi herself, to be with him forever, but she didn't. It's not easy letting go of something we love more than anything in this world, and she did it(: and that showed a lot of growing up on her part(:

message 10: by Lizz♥ (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "My favorite book has to be Spirit Bound.

Not because of what happens. I wanted to burn my book after that ;). But because of how Richelle wrote it. She sucked us all in. If you didn't sob yoursel..."

Wow...I loved how you expressed that! (: So very true, at the moment we were reading, we weren't Rose, but ourselves, living through her eyes. Ah! But yes this book was definately sad! And it was jst amazing how Mead did suck us all in her book, truly genius on her part! Haha(:

message 11: by Zulema (new)

Zulema (B00KReader) | 3 comments Jenna! wrote: "it's so tough to choose...but i'd have to say last sacrifice because it cleared up a lot of answers. Even though it was sad and adrian was completely heartbroken i still love it"

I agree with you

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Lizz♥ wrote: "Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "My favorite book has to be Spirit Bound.

Not because of what happens. I wanted to burn my book after that ;). But because of how Richelle wrote it. She ..."

Awwwww, thank you! I like expressing my feelings about books a lot. Tends to be long. LOL. And I absolutely agree with you. You definately get sucked into these books.

message 13: by adrianxlover/Mrs.Ivashkov/AdrianForeva (last edited Jul 16, 2011 03:35PM) (new)

adrianxlover/Mrs.Ivashkov/AdrianForeva | 1 comments It's hard to chose my fav book its between SHADOW KISS and SPIRT BOUND im just in love with it!!! I just cant decide
TEAM ADRIAN FOREVA <333333333333333333

message 14: by J.C. (new)

J.C. (xena2552) | 1 comments My favorite book so far has been Last Sacrafice and I don't think that will change. I love all of the books including Bloodlines and the Golden Lily but I really don't think I will like the rest of the series more than the 6th book. Rose is the best character I have ever read about and I just don't like Sydney as much as I like Rose. But we'll see Richelle Mead always has a way of surprising me.