Wonderland Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > CHARACTERS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2011 01:48PM) (new)

Here's where you post your characters. We will begin immediately, as soon as I put up the Roleplay discussion topic.

NOTE: YOU MUST POST YOUR CHARACTER INFORMATION HERE BEFORE YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE ROLEPLAY.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2011 01:57PM) (new)

YOUR CHARACTER OPTIONS:

- a member of the Heart family of nobles (the royal family)
- a member of the Spade family of nobles
- a member of the Club family of nobles
- a member of the Diamond family of nobles
- a chessman (e.g. white knight, red pawn, etc.)
- a Cat (e.g. the Cheshire Cat)
- a Caterpillar
- any sort of talking animal (e.g. the Dormouse or the March Hare)
- a Hatter
- a Wonderlander (commoners)

Any character can have magical powers - I may be diverting from the story here, but it makes for a more interesting roleplay!
IF YOU WANT ANOTHER SORT OF CHARACTER, ASK ME.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ABOUT THE PLOT: YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!

All of us group members will play "the good guys". The "bad guys" and their actions will be narrated through our actions. If this doesn't make sense, ask me.

The "bad guys" are:
- Queen Redd
- jabberwockies
- Card Soldiers

message 4: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 100 comments how do you make a character?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, sorry, didn't know people would join so fast! Alrighty, here's the template (I'll show you by making one of my own):

NAME: Madison Hatter
TYPE OF CREATURE: a Hatter (warriors, along with the chessmen)
SEX: female
ROMANCE: not interested at the moment
POWERS: the average Hatter powers - inhuman speed, agility, reflexes, strength, weapon-working, etc. (anything useful fighting)
PERSONALITY: respectful to those above her in rank, and somewhat aloof if you don't know her, but once you get to know her she's bitterly sarcastic, witty, and completely hilarious; loyal to the very end and always willing to fight for Wonderland, trained by Mad Hatter himself
AT THE MOMENT: working as an assassin and a spy for the Queen of Hearts (ruler of Wonderland)

message 6: by Aviva (last edited Feb 02, 2011 03:36PM) (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 100 comments since when are Hatters warriors? just wondering. and can I be a jabberwocky?

NAME: Chessa
TYPE OF CREATURE: cat
ROMANCE: not appreciating
POWERS: invisibility, projection, can sense when something bad is going to happen or when someone bad is near
PERSONALITY: is the offspring of the Cheshire Cat, but is not as come and go, loyal, intelligent, rp with her and find out more
AT THE MOMENT: looking for Absalom in Wonderland City as orders from her master, the Mad Hatter

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, you can have a jabberwocky character. You can have as many characters as you want actually. And the Hatters (called Milliners) are warriors in The Looking Glass Wars.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Question. Can you explain projection real quick for me? I think I know what it is but I'm just making sure.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Got bored, came up with a new character...

NAME: Markus Archer ("Mark")
TYPE OF CREATURE: Wonderlander
SEX: male
ROMANCE: waiting for it to come to him, not really making an effort to seek romantic relations but open to any that pass by
POWERS: minor shape-changing (for example, changing his hair color or height or face structure, but not changing into animals or other beings, etc.)
PERSONALITY: always seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and screws up a lot, but has good intentions
AT THE MOMENT: about to accidentally ruin Madison's life
OTHER: has a tiny bit of blue blood in him (great-grandfather was a Spade)

message 10: by Aviva (last edited Feb 03, 2011 04:19PM) (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 100 comments By projection I mean like produce a fake image that everyone else sees.
Okay.
NAME: Jabba da Hut - jk
NAME: Grentai
TYPE OF CREATURE: jabberwocky (YAY)
ROMANCE: um, not sure there are very many jabberwockies out there
POWERS: dragonlike powers - fire, but also ice, lots of things with those, wonderful fighting skills, agile even though big
PERSONALITY: you'll find out as I do
AT THE MOMENT: waking from a great slumber and finding what is going on with the Wonder world, which has changed much (haha A.S. Haley - "Who dares awake my slumber!?")

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(OH MY GOSH GOYLE!!! and if you want you can call me Ash, or Halsey, or A.S. Halsey works too :D)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, hey, this is what Madison Hatter looks like (minus the earrings obviously)
http://browse.deviantart.com/photogra...

message 13: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Does anyone have any fun name ideas because I am coming up blank. :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

try this website
20,000-names.com

its where i get all my names

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 130 comments Mod
Hey, can I make a Heart princess?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

By all means go ahead! Oh and just to notify you, this kind of deviates from the Looking Glass Wars a bit. It's basically Redd is in power, and White Imagination is banned. And no Alyss, just because I don't want everyone fighting over who gets to roleplay as her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 130 comments Mod
That makes sense.

message 18: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Feb 16, 2011 11:59AM) (new)

NAME: Xera Heart

TYPE OF CREATURE: A wonderlander, as well as the rightful heir to the throne, being the only surviving Heart child aside from Redd.

ROMANCE: At the moment, she's just trying to stay alive and reclaim her throne. If she ends up falling in love along the way, whoopee!

POWERS: She's a very powerful imaginationist, being able to conjure up whole armies and create any number of inanimate objects, but besides that, she's got the power of good leadership...ness...yeah. She's a good leader.

PERSONALITY: She's quiet and thoughtful when she needs to be, but takes the initiative and stands up when it counts. As much as I hate to admit it, that's all i really know. The rest will be role played out.

APPEARANCE: Xera's hair is long and dark, not black, but brown. It's wavy and she often holds it in a braid to keep it out of her face, and if she spins fast enough, it can be used to hit people. Her nose is straight, her face and features delicate, with wide blue eyes, like pieces of sky. She's tall and thin, with compact muscles. Her lips are full and always smiling.

AT THE MOMENT: in hiding, waiting for a sign to tell her that Redd is vulnerable.

message 19: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 100 comments I like both of those names. If she's going to be more fierce, I'd say Xera, and if she's going to have feelings, Edana.

Thanks!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I personally like Edana, but yeah, Xera does sound more...feisty. But from what you said in the personality I'd say Edana.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Fantastic!

message 25: by Aviva (new)

Aviva (newtimelord) | 100 comments coolio!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and as for the number of characters, you're allowed 3 each.

message 27: by s-hastings (last edited Feb 17, 2011 06:02PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments NAME: Harlett Heart
TYPE OF CREATURE: A Redd princess
ROMANCE: OPEN
POWERS: When her temper acts up, she can make things catch on fire and explode. Also, she can levitate things
PERSONALITY: Sassy and flirtatious, much unlike the Kingdom wishes her to be. She is very sneaky
APPEARENCE: [image error]

Dianna Agron Pictures, Images and Photos
AT THE MOMENT: Avoiding and chasing off her suitors to find someone she actually loves. She is one of the rulers now

((can she be Xera's little sister, Lena? But she has the thrown and she knows that Xena is rightfully the ruler, but is selfish and refuses to let anyone know))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, Athena, thanks for joining the group! Welcome!

message 29: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments thanks :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure thing! By the way, you can call me Ash, Ashley, or Halsey. I also respond to Lexi and Toothless, as well as Hey You.

message 31: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments haha lol coolio :) so is it cool that my chick is princess?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

totally cool, yeah! one thing though, her last name would be Heart. the queen is Queen Redd Heart. otherwise its perfect!

message 33: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments o ya sorry lol haha i had the looking glass wars on my brain :)

Athena Jane the Avian-Human Hybrid Siren wrote: "NAME: Harlett Heart
TYPE OF CREATURE: A Redd princess
ROMANCE: OPEN
POWERS: When her temper acts up, she can make things catch on fire and explode. Also, she can levitate things..."

Of course!

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (last edited Feb 18, 2011 01:46PM) (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) NAME: Roelin la'Vellin(Often goes by Roe)
SEX: Female
ROMANCE: Her shyness and job gets in the way, but she likes Mark.
POWERS: She has the ability to see a person's true personality, their real intentions. She's not the best at controlling it, but it's there. She also has slight healing abilities, which she's working on. She's also extremely flexible (not exactly a power, but ya know).
PERSONALITY: Roelin is very quiet and shy, but she can be fierce. She's not exactly a fighter, but she's passionate about what she believes in. She's very kind and gentle, and in love with nature. She's intelligent, and while quiet, she's not necessarily afraid to voice her thoughts and opinions. She loves to read and is also a very good singer.
AT THE MOMENT: She's a doctor and is very sad at the conditions Wonderland is in and how it's affecting the children.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

NAME:Natalie
TYPE OF CREATURE:Wonderlander
SEX:Female
ROMANCE:None
POWERS:She is extremly good with a bow and arrow,her bows never miss the intended mark,super agility, super speed,and super strength
PERSONALITY:Outgoing,loves to laugh,fight,and play around.She is loyal and respective to some people in the higher class except the heart family
AT THE MOMENT:Nothing really but hunts in her free time

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

So does she live near the forest?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ya

Ok, since we only have one male wonderlander...I am going to make one. But I have no names that I like. Any ideas?

message 40: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Oh, hey, I'll make one too. But I dunno..... I usually come up with names on the spot. I just play with sounds I like until I find one that fits.

message 41: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments Folan? Gildroy? Sirus? (think Harry potter names. Lena))

Lol, Gilderoy Lockhart...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Another thing I like to do is take common names and switch letters around - I've gotten Jaryd from Jared, making it look more exotic, or Markus from Marcus, also looks more exotic. More examples of when I've done this: Xave from Xavier, Samanya from Samantha, Alyx from Alex, etc.

message 44: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (nmcguiga) Name: Jacob Marly
Type of Creature: Chessman( mercenary)
Sex: Male
Romance: None; only wants money and personal honor.
Powers: Runs super fast, good with camouflage, good with weapons and never misses,great ability and balance,strong, reads minds,good with explosives.
Personality: Strong willed, able to cope with extreme stress, cares only about making money and can choose a side if the price is right.
At the moment: Working for the Red Queen to hunt down suspected traitors.

message 45: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments OH! Felix! he's my charrie for my book! I <3 that name!

NAME: Sidero Lackluste
ROMANCE: Romance? Are you serious? He is macho. Macho men do not need romance. Macho men do not know what romance-ooohhh, Roe is perty...
POWERS: He's extremely persuasive, and whether or not he's supernaturally persuasive has yet to be determined. He has some moderate control over fire that he is working at strengthening, but his only true asset is his fighting skills.
PERSONALITY: Sid (as he hates being called) is very...how shall I put this?...punch-them-in-the-face. He hates being secretive about anything and would rather things are always upfront and out there. He doesn't lie about anything, so don't ask him a question unless you're sure you can stand the answer (for example, do not ask 'does this dress make me look fat?" if you don't want to be called fat.).
APPEARANCE: His shaggy, dark blond hair looks almost like someone threw a bunch of dirt at his head and he didn't wash it all out. It's straight and kind of swept to the side. His eyes are a warm chocolate, sweet and deep, and he' built sturdily, but still thin.
AT THE MOMENT: He's working for Xera as one of her few loyal commanders.

His last name is pronounced la-cloost.

message 48: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments cool! wanna rp?

message 49: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 15 comments NAME: Aqualynn "Aqua" Shivermogue
SEX: Female
ROMANCE: Aqua has not yet found love, because she is very odd and no one seems to go for her.
POWERS: She has very witch-like powers. Not like flying on a broomstick, but she is very talented at casting spells and mixing potions.
PERSONALITY: Aqua is very secretive, and always has a smirk that says 'I know something you don't'. She's very wise, and everyone is intimidated by that. She usually wears a red cape, to keep herself warm and hide herself.
APPEARANCE: [image error]

AT THE MOMENT: She is just a typical creepy Wonderlander. She owns a potion/fortune telling shop that people go to when they seek their fortune or an herb or potion. She helps Xera on and off, but does not 'belong to anybody'.

message 50: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Wow, both Sid and Mark? Drama! sweet!

« previous 1