Wonderland Roleplay discussion

ABOUT THE RULES

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

First: NO CURSING. In other words, any sort of language that can be considered offensive or profane is banned. You will get 5 warnings for this rule.

Second: NO ROMANCE BEYOND KISSING. That means no sex. If you're hinting to it ever so subtly then I'll let it slide. You get 3 warnings for this rule.

Third: LISTEN TO THE MODS. If a mod tells you to do something, you are allowed to argue. We're reasonable. But if, after making your point, we still persist in telling you to do something, you have to listen. You get 5 warnings for this rule.

Fourth: BE RESPECTFUL. Don't put people down. If it is part of your character to put down another character, this is acceptable. If you are putting down another group member outside of the roleplay portion of this group, and that person makes a complaint, the mods will look into that complaint and determine if you are guilty. You get 5 warnings for this rule.

Fifth: DON'T TRY TO CONTROL/DOMINATE THE ROLEPLAY. You are not the greatest thing since microwave popcorn. Get over yourself and let others have fun with the story. No one likes a control freak.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2011 01:45PM) (new)

NOTICE: IF ANY MODS ARE FOUND GUILTY OF BREAKING ANY OF THE RULES, PLEASE NOTIFY ALL MODS, INCLUDING THE ACCUSED. THE MODS WILL THEN DECIDE WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 130 comments Mod
So then that means it would be trial by a jury of peers? XD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

...sure. I don't know I was just trying to sound official. I'm really not that strict at all.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 130 comments Mod
No, I know. It's just that in social studies, we learned about the bill of rights.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohhh gotcha gotcha. I understand now. *puzzle pieces all fit together inside brain*