Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Main Characters: > Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Ah, the guy who started it all! soo many names for him...the chosen one, undesirable no. 1, the boy who lived, harry potter. what do you think about him? i personally don't like him. you probably would have noticed i am in love with snape

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
You don't like him because Snape hates him?

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I think Snape HATE harry but also LOVE harry and so does Harry

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Arti wrote: "You don't like him because Snape hates him?"

no i just......i dont know i just dislike him

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "I think Snape HATE harry but also LOVE harry and so does Harry"

yea but harry hated him in the beginning until the Prince's tale.

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments He just didn't know the truth. Harry thought that his father is really good and Snape always hate and envy him

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yeah until he saw the pensieve or snape's thoughts

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, but I think he didn't want to be like his father, a bully, he wanted to be nicer, so that's a good thing about him. He's not my fave character, but he's somewhere in the list, or within the top 15.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea...snape is first (what a surprise :)

message 10: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I don't know why Snape interested in the Dark Art.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

cuz he's a death eater lol

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

and idk..he hung out with mulciber and ppl

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) It probably also had a lot to do with his family and how he was raised. He didn't have a very pleasant chidhood remember.

message 14: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons I don't know about everyone else, but I can't stand David Radcliff. He always whispers, never speaks quietly. And Harry Potter overreacts tonnes, and then he underreacts, and he's overal lame.

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea. definately not a fov. he yells at ppl for no reason!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Harry can be quite oblivious, celf centered, abnoxious and easily distacted, not to mention has anger issues as well as emotional problems. But he is loyal and a good friend. I also think that none of us can deny his good heart. I put up with him because he holds the main spot in my favorite series.

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

and loopy

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Daniel Radcliffe not David. He annoys me and he can't act all that well.
Loopy?

message 19: by Taliah (new)

Taliah Lagons Daniel, David, whatever. He still can't act.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) That's what I just said.

message 21: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Honestly, Daniel acts not really well, he had the Harry Potter role just because he looks like Harry Potter

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

true...he cant go walking in the streets or in another movie unless someone screams "HOLY $%!& WHAT IS HARRY POTTER DOING IN THIS MOVIE?!?!?!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah, He's acting on broadway now.

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

really?!? lol faiiilll

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

daniel radcliff on broadway

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: "true...he cant go walking in the streets or in another movie unless someone screams "HOLY $%!& WHAT IS HARRY POTTER DOING IN THIS MOVIE?!?!?!""

LOL

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments but he was really cute when he 11 or 12

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah.

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) He's not cute anymore though.

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

toats

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea he's U-G-L-Y UGLY!!

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Ugly, ugly, ugly. Ugly, ugly, ugly!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments He's also wicked studgy. :)

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

stupid and ugly? wild guess :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments No, I think it's an actual word. but yes, stupid and ugly.

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol. smexy is what i call snape. lol guess

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments smelly and sexy?

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

LOL! no its smart and sexy.

message 41: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments lol!

But still a lot of people like Daniel...
A few people like Harry Potter scar...

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: "ew"

you took the word right out of my mouth.

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "smelly and sexy?"

lol

message 45: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments yeah, that's weird!!!

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

It's funny

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SMART AND SEXY!!

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:P

message 49: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Sexy?Maybe...

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

hehe...hes hawt.

this is why i dont have a boyfriend..

« previous 1 3 4