Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive (BOTM) > FEBRUARY ~ At Grave's End

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Feb 24, 2011 08:56AM) (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost
This is the place to gather to talk about the February group read At Grave's End.

How are you finding it? What do you like (or not)so far? Is the heroine kick ass? Got a great Alpha male? (sample Q's to get you thinking! I've not read this so they may not all be relevant!)

If you've already read the book feel free to jump in too!!

UPDATED INFO Please be respectful of spoilers - If you post one please follow these guidelines:

Not sure if everyone is aware or not but you can now hide part of your post as a spoiler (view spoiler)

It would be really great if everyone could adopt this method when posting a spoiler so others can choose to read it or not!

Just go to (some html is ok) scroll down to see the tags you need to create the spoiler message and type your spolier between then. (it's near the bottom)

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebooknympho) I just finished re-reading this book and it was just as good the 2nd time around as the 1st. The is a great series and can't wait for the new release later this month.

message 3: by Diane (new)

Diane | 82 comments I just love Cat and Bones. I am not sure I liked this cover of the paperback because it had a picture of Bones and it didn't match what I thought. I think my imagination is better than a visual. Am I the only one that thinks that?

message 4: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) the book inside flap of Bones is close, but I imagine him a lot more hotter, and even though said in the book he was blonde was we first met him, I imagine him burnette. When I think of him blonde....ewww...I dunno. I just can't imagine Bones blonde..and CAt...no! no! no! The audiobook covers model is 1000X better and I imagine her to be a little bit more like the model on the audio book covers.

I'm not that crazy about the night huntress covers, but I am glad they do the inside flap wit bones, it makes me a lot more happy to read the book. My favorite covers are book 2 and 4.

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane | 82 comments When I finished this book I was so into Cat and Bones that I had to go out to get the next one immediately and am now reading it. Yes, I'll be ahead of the game when it's on next month's group read but who cares. And I reserved the next one at the library that comes out Feb 22. What is Night Huntress world? Is that like a new spin off series?

message 6: by Disi (new)

Disi (danicaandrenos) | 27 comments I'm so glad that I started reading this series. I love the relationship between Cat and Bones.

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) This series continues to impress and entertain. I like the combination of action, death, destruction, mayhem, plots, sex, love, friendship and humor. The plot progresses at a good clip and makes a person want to read continuously from page one to the end without once putting the book down. I look forward to the next book.

message 8: by A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (last edited Feb 13, 2011 12:48PM) (new)

A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol) (avidreader68) Diane wrote: "When I finished this book I was so into Cat and Bones that I had to go out to get the next one immediately and am now reading it. Yes, I'll be ahead of the game when it's on next month's group rea..."

The Night Huntress World series appears to be stories set in the Night Huntress world, but not about Cat and Bones. I think the first book is about Spade and Denise and the 2nd book is about Mencheres.

message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane | 82 comments Thanks Carol. I put them on the TBR list. Sounds good.

Wendy *Sebella Blue* Mitchell (goodreadscomblueshedevil32) I just started this series a week ago and was floored by the evolution of the characters over the first three books. I especially liked how much Cat has matured in this book. In the first book I wanted to run her over with a truck. In the second book, I wanted to set her on fire. In this book I will grudgingly accede her right to live. Love this series!!!

message 11: by Roberta (new)

Roberta (roberta88) I have just re-read this book and i love it as much as i did the first time. Although i find i did love the 2nd book a little i love the progression of character and i love bones a little more every time i read these books. I think we are all looking forward to next books in the series!

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 2 comments Love this series. This book is another great. Can't wait for the nex.

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

At Grave's End (other topics)