Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Inside Hush, Hush > New Placeholder for Silence & What you expect from the final installment.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2011 10:10AM) (new)

So, Becca released the new placeholder image for Silence, the final installment of the hush,hush trilogy. What do you think? October couldn't come any slower!
[image error]

Also, What do you expect to see in Silence? What questions are you looking forward to seeing answered?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I cannot wait until Silence comes out! I hope that in this book all deepest questions will be answered. Like if Patch and Nora will be able to be together again. What will happen to the both of them, and if Vee will find out about them. Plus if Nora's mom and real dad will come clean, and I want to know if Scott is going to be back in the book. I have a lot of questions :)

message 3: by Émeraude (new)

Émeraude (meraude) | 1 comments Hello!

I am new to the group!
My expectations are too great for "Silence"... many questions to be answered!
I wanted to leave a question for you, will Beca will finally write the first night of Patch and Nora must or I'll be that?LOL

message 4: by Jody (new)

Jody  | 2 comments Ooh yeah I want to know if Scott is in the 3rd book as well and if Vee finds out about Patch and what will become of Patch???? One thing I do know if he kisses Marcie again I will scream!

message 5: by Christy (new)

Christy (sandiegno) | 8 comments i love these stories!!! finished #1 and 1/2 way threw#2 in 1 day!! couldent sleep til 3 and MADE myself go to sleep!!
my only issue with this book is that i think its messed up. nora had all the walls up.. she tried to keep patch away when she finally let him in and they were together.(but then the archangles threat to tear them apart) she did the best thing she thought (for him) am=nd pushed him away.. but for him to go right to the 1 girl that tormented her her whole life ( even if it was innocent) still he shouldent have keppt her comp. he knew how much it hurt her!! and that she very much stil loved him!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Dani (new)

Dani (danifloyd) So has anyone read Silence yet?

message 7: by Emilie (new)

Emilie | 1 comments Dani wrote: "So has anyone read Silence yet?"

I've preordered it but I haven't got it yet. It's making me insane!

message 8: by Christy (new)

Christy (sandiegno) | 8 comments Dani wrote: "So has anyone read Silence yet?"

i did and i thought it was great!! cant wait til #3 comes out!! let me know what ya think when your done

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Hey Christy, Silence WAS book 3 lol! :D Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence....AND if you look on Becca Fitzpatrick's website SHE ANNOUNCED A BOOK FOUR!!!

message 10: by Dani (new)

Dani (danifloyd) I finished last night... I really liked it. I wonder if there will be a thread to talk about the book?

message 11: by Christy (last edited Oct 07, 2011 05:30AM) (new)

Christy (sandiegno) | 8 comments Sabore wrote: "Hey Christy, Silence WAS book 3 lol! :D Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence....AND if you look on Becca Fitzpatrick's website SHE ANNOUNCED A BOOK FOUR!!!"

lololol i feel dumb lol i just went on b&n and brought the ebook so if im able to lend i will!!!

but i can say forsure that book 2 was great lololol

message 12: by Desiree (new)

Desiree (desiree2649) | 83 comments Christy wrote: "Sabore wrote: "Hey Christy, Silence WAS book 3 lol! :D Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence....AND if you look on Becca Fitzpatrick's website SHE ANNOUNCED A BOOK FOUR!!!"

lololol i feel dumb lol i just ..."

whats the website that says about the 4th???

message 13: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 77 comments Dani wrote: "I finished last night... I really liked it. I wonder if there will be a thread to talk about the book?"

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...
Enjoy~

message 14: by Desiree (new)

Desiree (desiree2649) | 83 comments I CANT WAIT FOR THE LAST BOOK!!!!
im sad, does it have to be the end but if sooo it better be awesome!!!!