Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

LeafClan > FOX! All LeafClanners come to save your clan!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Bramblestar is dozing in her den when she hears a screech. She jumps and charges out. "What's going on-?" she gasps when she sees a fox. "FOX!" she shouts to wake everyone up.
"Have a nice life, Bramblestar!" Eaglestrike sneers as he runs back to FrostClan with Badgertooth.
Bramblestar unsheathes her claws and as the fox leaps at her, she dodges and jumps on top of the fox, clawing at this pelt.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
"HONEYHEART! GET INTO THE - oh," Blossompool meowed as she saw Honeyheart and her kits in the leader's den. She charged at the fox from behind, kicking up into its belly.

message 3: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"We have to get it out of the territory!" Bramblestar meowed.

message 4: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun ran to help Honeheart too.

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "I can beat that fox!" Wildkit meowed. Such a fearless kit. He has so much to learn.

message 6: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"Wildkit! Shhh" Honeyheart whispered to her kit.

message 7: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar lunged at the fox, but it dodged and leapt on top of her as she tripped and fell where the fox had been a moment before. The fox bit and scratched her and she gritted her teeth with pain as she tried to resist, but the fox pinned her down and bit her right in the neck, releasing blood. Bramblestar's attempts to shove the fox off her became weaker and the world went all dizzy and she collapsed. A spirit of Bramblestar stepped out and padded up into the stars. Bramblestar had lost her first life. Eight more.
The fox screeched and snarled at the surrounding cats, Bramblestar's blood on its muzzle.

Blossompool let out a yowl of anguish as Bramblestar lost a life. "No!" she yelled, all gentleness gone. She dropped into a crouch and jumped onto the fox's back, scratching him hard.

message 9: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Sparrowtail raced over to his mate, picking up two of her kits. "We need to get them to a safer place," he murmured, blinking with his eyes filled with fear.

message 10: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar slowly opened her eyes, still weak from losing a life, struggling to get up and crashing to the ground.

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (scary! O.O)

message 12: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (ahem, anyone on today?)

message 13: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
(I am) Honeyheart scrambled to the back of the den along with her kits.

message 14: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun saw that Honeyheart was okay and went back to her den to protect the supplies. Lifeclan! Save us!

"Bramblestar!" Blossompool scampered up to her leader. "You can't fight in this state!" She began to take her leader to the medicine den. "Goldensun! Please help Bramblestar, I have to ward off the fox!" She went back to scratching the fox.

message 16: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar knew she couldn't fight in this state- she couldn't even get up in this state! But I have to help my clan! Bramblestar struggled to get up, but only moved a few centimetres before falling again.

"Bramblestar, no!" Blossompool yowled over her shoulder, blood flying through the air along with her words. "Go to the medicine den!" She gave the fox a final scratch and ran to Bramblestar. She picked up Bramblestar by her scruff and gently took her to the medicine den. "Goldensun, please take her!" Leaving her leader in the medicine den, she ran back outside.

message 18: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (ooh so scary O.O aww... she lost a life. :( )

message 19: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Feb 16, 2011 12:51PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(you can help me treat Bramblestar. And it's ok, i haven't been on for days either :))
"Bramblestar!" Goldensun gasped at the state her leader is in, "Quick Rosepaw, lick her wounds clean and I'll get some cobwebs... then we just had to wait. She's unconscious."

message 20: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Feb 16, 2011 12:52PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun somehow read her mind. "Don't worry Rosepaw, she'll be alright," meowed Goldensun.

message 21: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun applied the bundled up cobweb on Bramblestar's wounds. Then she just sat back and waited.

message 22: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Feb 16, 2011 12:52PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(should we wait until bramblestar regains consciousness or assume she already did and just continue??)

message 23: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(she already did! one of her spirits walked to lifeclan already, remember?)
Bramblestar struggled as everything went black and she went unconscious from losing so much blood.

message 24: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(she already did! one of her spirits walked to lifeclan already, remember?)
Bramblestar struggled as everything went black and she went unconscious from losing so much blood.

message 25: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(y r there 2 of the same post?? sorry, somebody said she was losing a life so i thought she was... never mind i guess)
"Oh look, she's starting to regain consciousness. Rosepaw, start licking her and I'll give her some herbs." meowed Goldensun.

(Can I make the fox go away?)

message 27: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) sit and watch as they take care of bramblestar.

(Who sits and watches?)

message 29: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) (lilly pool)

(Oh, okay. Can you please say that at the beginning of your sentence? Thanks. :))

message 31: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((sorry, i will next time.))

message 32: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(yeah you can fight it off)
Bramblestar woke, sitting in a pool of her own blood. She couldn't see properly, and she couldn't even raise her head up. She lay her head back down.
(yeah she already lost a life. Did u read my post?)

message 33: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"We need to let her rest a bit," mumbled Goldensun worriedly.

message 34: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (so like, has the fox left yet?)

message 35: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(WHOEVER NEEDS TREATING, COME TO THE MEDICINE CAT DEN!!! XD)

message 36: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar didn't reply. She could hardly hear them. Their words echoed in her head but she couldn't make sense of them. Ow... she felt the throbbing in her wound that was still pouring blood.
(Um. Maybe some herbs might help? Medicine cats???)

message 37: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Oh, Bramblestar's wound has opened! Get some more cobwebs, Rosepaw!" ordered Goldensun. She then took the cobwebs from Rosepaw and applied it on her leader's wound. The flow of blood began to slow down.

message 38: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(she just did that to make it go faster. It was hardly power playing, but still- LINDA: no powerplaying!)
Bramblestar glanced at her wound but glanced away quickly, seeing the blood covered cobwebs.

message 39: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun started to mixed some herbs for Bramblestar for when she wakes up.

message 40: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"I think you should take rest now. You've done a good job, go and and a piece of fresh-kill, Bramblestar will be fine," Goldensun meowed wearily.

message 41: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Sure, that would be fine," meowed Goldensun, thanking her apprentice.

message 42: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (err... so the fox is gone now??)

message 43: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Thanks Rosepaw," meowed Goldensun through a mouthful of vole.

message 44: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(you guys, i posted a list of all the herbs and their uses in the read before playing section under Medicine Cats Read This! You can look to see which herbs are used for stopping infections, and are used on wounds. There are more than one kind for each purpose, so choose the one that is most likely to be found on LeafClan territory. LeafClan is a forest, so it is unlikely that you could find herbs that are found in marshy and swampy areas. :P)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

LeafKit ran around the Clearing.

message 46: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar snuck out of the medicine cat den in the middle of the night. She scented around for the fox and followed its trail into the forest. She spotted it and kept low to the ground as she padded slowly closer to the sleeping creature.
She pounced and the fox yelped. She wrestled the fox, yowling in pain as it gave her a deep bite on her back. She summoned all her strength and bit as hard as she could. It yelped and ran towards OceanClan territory.
She sighed. Fox problem over, she thought. She jumped and shrieked, when she realized where it was heading. She streaked after it, and followed it quickly into OceanClan territory.

message 47: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(wait, isnt your name rosepaw?)
Goldensun jerked awake, and ran outside to the clearing.

"Rosepaw!" Blossompool dashed after the apprentice. "It's okay. I'll send warriors."

message 49: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Maybe to Whispering Rivers?" queried Goldensun.

message 50: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(no, you're not dreaming XD)
"Well, I guess we should go check anyways," replied Goldensun.

« previous 1