Never Judge a Book by its Movie discussion

So, How's.... > ...School?

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 88 comments Mod
This is where you talk about how school's going for you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm having a really good week actually. Double snow day today and tomorrow. Half day Thursday, so out by noon and no school Friday!

message 3: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

Lucky! I don't have school tomorrow, but I'm not sure about the rest of the week...

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I just started school again for the year today and I already have homework. It's really boring too.

message 5: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

This might just be me, but isn't almost all homework boring? I mean, you guys might have amazing, interesting teachers, but I think I got the short end of the stick on that one...

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I meant that school is boring. Homework is the worst thing ever and I'll be shocked at myself if I actually do it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I love going to school! My school is like my second home. It's so epic awsome!

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) You're lucky your school is so great then. My school is alright but I think it's too boring and crowded. I'm a loner, not because people don't like me but because I like to be alone and then annoying idiots come up to me and ask why I don't have friends when I do.
Also my schoolwork is either too easy or too boring.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Sorry, first day back for the year, had to vent.

message 10: by Thoo (new)

Thoo lol. I love school! im just not big on doing homework anytime that you don't have school.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I have online school and so its pretty nice.

I sit in my living room in my PJ's and do school.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I go to a college prep school, so its pretty wicked hard. But it's amazing and beautiful campus. Also, it's small, so the classes aren't that big.

message 13: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments No school t'mrw,'cos its our independence day!
I'm doing my A/Ls next year.I think friends are one of the best things that happen in school

message 14: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

A very true statement...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

My parents are thinking of pulling me out of school.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

What's an A/L?

message 17: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments A/L stands for Advanced level.Its an examination at our country.It comes after O/L (Ordinary level) which you take at the age of 16.and you take A/Ls at 18 or almost 19.At O/Ls you have to take 9 subject and In A/L you take only 3 from your stream-Science,Maths,Commerce and Arts.I do arts.

message 18: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

Oooohhh. Sounds complicated.

message 19: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments yeah,for me your college and highschool system sounds complicating

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 2 comments my stupid teachers need to get smarter.
wink;)

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) My teachers are ALWAYS getting stuff wrong.

message 22: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments yeah,especially my English teacher

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Same. It always seems to be my English teachers who get stuff wrong. You'd expect someone completely different, wouldn't you. I have had approximately eight English teachers.

message 24: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

Wow. It might just be me, but that seems like seven too many English teachers. For me, anyways. I can barely handle my english teacher. I swear, she hates us all. It's crazy

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I have been to six different schools.
I once had a cooking teacher who was really fat and hated children. In particular boys. I always wonder why she became a teacher.

message 26: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments I go to the Sandpoint Charter School and even though we have to wear a uniform I LOVE the electives. Right now i am in Yearbook and Drama. And on March 9th wed we are having our performence @ 6 and if any of you wanted to come that would be aweosme (if you happen to live in sandpoint i appriciate it :0)

message 27: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments ✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ wrote: "my stupid teachers need to get smarter.
wink;)"

I totally agree with you and also one of my teachers said that my class is stupid and dumb and i dont think that teachers should say that do u???

message 28: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments wow,a teacher actually said that?kl!

message 29: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments ya I know right!!! that's crazy I am really mad about that!!!

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I'm oin the smartest class and my teachers have to get smarter and also realise we're not in our class because of perfect behaviour, we're in it 'cos we're smart. It's really annoying.

message 31: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments ya i know I HATE my teacher (math) she's is so annoying I alos hate my language arts teacher!!!!

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I don't really know any of my teachers all that well because I hve all different teachers frm last year and school only started in NZ where I live about a month ago.

message 33: by Ki (new)

Ki ❝The Book Scavenger❞ (kireebonds) school's cool for me jus being piled up with hw is it. Plus I hate lunch time everyone is in your face and its loud, but I get to see the friends I don't have class with. Does anyone else feel the same?? (about lunch)

message 34: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments You lived in NZ?? that's awesome I live in Idaho

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yeah, I live in NZ far down at the bottom of the world:) I've never been out of the country.

message 36: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments wow that is so cool

message 37: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

Rose Belikov wrote: "Yeah, I live in NZ far down at the bottom of the world:) I've never been out of the country."

I've never left the continent, really, since I've been to Canada. But still, it seems like I never go anywhere...

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I've been almot all around NZ. Which isn't hard to do since my country is tiny. When I leave school, I'm gonna go all around the world.

message 39: by Sky , Head Mod who needs to get online more often (new)

That sounds like fun. I'll probably be stuck in a crappy business or something boring.

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yeah. The thing is, I haven't traveled at all for a few years and I'm stuck in a tiny sleepy little town and I'm SO bored. When I leave high school, I'm planning to move to America for a few years and live life on the road, never staying in one place. Then maybe, I'll go to Europe and just visit everwhere there. Hopefully it'll work out.
And Sky? You won't get stuck in some crappy business if you just try to do something you want to do.

message 41: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments Rose wrote: "I've been almot all around NZ. Which isn't hard to do since my country is tiny. When I leave school, I'm gonna go all around the world."

Me too!I also have never been out of my country

message 42: by !?!BOoK LOvEr!?! (new)

!?!BOoK LOvEr!?! | 63 comments the only countries that I have been to is :New York, Montana Idaho(i live in Idaho), Texas (my dad lives there), and Washington (some of my family lives down there), and Im about to go to Ohio, with my friends, and NO parents!

message 43: by Neki (new)

Neki | 81 comments wow!cool!I'd love to go to Washington!