Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

OceanClan > Ghostshine and THunderpelt's border patrol

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Ghostshine led the way. "C'mon, we have to make sure there are no rogues here..."

message 2: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt followed Ghostshine, tasting the air for any rogues.

message 3: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine marked the border, but froze when she scented rogue. She held out her tail for Thunderpelt to stay still and sniffed the air. "It's okay," she reported, breathing out, sending her cloudy breath into the air. "It's stale, but we should mark around here extra well and report to Dawnstar when we get back,"

message 4: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Ok," agreed Thunderpelt, marking a boarder.

message 5: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"What do you think rogues were doing here?" Ghostshine wondered, trudging through the belly deep snow.
(is Thunderpelt a girl or boy? I know I'm very stupid...)

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(it's a girl)
"Looking for prey, looking for shelter, or planing to attack us," meowed Thunderpelt, not very worried about the problem. Some mangy rouges don't have a chance against clan cats!

message 7: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine nodded darkly. "Yes, you're probably right," she meowed as she shook some snowflakes from her pelt. "Brrr! It's cold!" she exclaimed as gasped as she saw the river. "It's frozen!" she choked. The river never froze. Never. She prodded it with her paw. "We won't have anything to drink, since you can't drink snow since it uses more energy to melt the snow in your mouth than you gain from drinking!" she mewed evenly. "Let's go back to camp. Now." she sprinted back to camp with Thunderpelt.

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt ran back with one thought. If we don't find anything to drink soon, we won't be able to survive the leaf-bare.