Gigi's Company discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Gigi's Company Archives > March 2011 Books of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Burket (kathleengigicompany) | 20125 comments Mod
Please post your nominees for March 2011 Books of the Month on this thread. Please limit your nominations to two books per member.

message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (bookniblet) | 41 comments I considered posting Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward but it doesn't come out until March 29, 2011. So, I'll save that one for April...yahoo!! I can hardly wait (drums fingers together). :)

message 3: by Kathleen (last edited Feb 13, 2011 02:36PM) (new)

Kathleen Burket (kathleengigicompany) | 20125 comments Mod
My nominees are as follows:

A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang A Brush of Darkness (Abby Sinclair, Book 1) by Allison Pang

Urban Fantasy about a heroine who has an enchanted iPod, a miniature unicorn living in her underwear drawer, and a magical marketplace to manage. Sounds delightful!!

The Iron Duke (Iron Seas, #1) by Meljean Brook The Iron Duke (Iron Seas, Book 1) by Meljean Brook

Steampunk, urban fantasy, and alternative history about a pirate who becomes a national hero and a female detective sent to investigate a dead body on his ship. Includes maurading zombies!! Something for everyone!

message 4: by Kristie (new)

Kristie | 166 comments Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1) by Megan McCafferty Sloppy Firsts(Jessica Darling #1) by Megan McCafferty

“My parents suck ass. Banning me from the phone and restricting my computer privileges are the most tyrannical parental gestures I can think of. Don’t they realize that Hope’s the only one who keeps me sane? . . . I don’t see how things could get any worse.”

When her best friend, Hope Weaver, moves away from Pineville, New Jersey, hyperobservant sixteen-year-old Jessica Darling is devastated. A fish out of water at school and a stranger at home, Jessica feels more lost than ever now that the only person with whom she could really communicate has gone. How is she supposed to deal with the boy- and shopping-crazy girls at school, her dad’s obsession with her track meets, her mother salivating over big sister Bethany’s lavish wedding, and her nonexistent love life?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.