Çry discussion

Rp > Vlad's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 430 (430 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 113 comments Mod
The sign hangs loosely. The door ajar. Valentine is working the counter, scrubbing aimlessly at some old dusty glass.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz slaved over a stove, the fire slowly burning out.

message 3: by Nyghtmare (new)

Valentine put the glass away, he looked out the window into the midnight.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments She had food, prepared and decorated, but there was, as of then, not a single soul sorry or desperate enough to touch it.

message 5: by Nyghtmare (new)

"I'm goin to head home." He called to Kaz.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz nodded.
"I guess I'm staying. I'll work the desk, just in case...though I doubt..." she let it trail off and die down, striding over to his previous spot and occupying it.

message 7: by Nyghtmare (new)

He left, entering the chilled darkness of the streets.

message 8: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Varia swung in the door, out of breath "Ha-ve" She took a shaky gulp of air "A job that needs doing?" She called

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz nodded, her hard, irritated expression instantly softening.
"Yes, please. Will you help me with the desk for a few moments? I must make something more. The food must be fixed." she inquired, quirking one eyebrow and planning to pretend to do something in order for the girl to keep her job.

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) She rushed to the counter, her thanks almost inaudible as she tried to say it all at once

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments She, once again, nodded with a wane smile and silently retreated into her kitchen, sighing heavily.

message 12: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Suddenly she bent over in pain, silently crying out.

message 13: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 20 comments Foschia was reading. She looked up and rolled her eyes slightly.

message 14: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) ((where are you?))

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments ((Sorry!))
Kaz ran back out, used to the screams, the cries, but aiming to comfort.
"Shhhh..." she repeated, making soft sounds from deep in her lungs, rubbing her back, desperately trying do something but knowing that she was helpless.

message 16: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) She sobbed, each breath harder then the last

message 17: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 20 comments What a drama queen… Foschia went back to reading.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz just kept rubbing her back, three clockwise circles, two counterclockwise, four clockwise, three counterclockwise, two clockwise, three counterclockwise, and back again.

message 19: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) ((she IS practically dying, you know, right, tangles the evil turret?))
Slowly the pain crept away and she straitened, grasping the counter for support.

message 20: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 20 comments (Yes, but my character is supposed to be rude and antisocial.)

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz nodded encouragingly, beaming proudly.
"Good. That's it. There you go." she murmered softly.

message 22: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) ((good point))
"Thank you" She mumbled, the words no more then a whisper "I should get back to work"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments She nodded, pacing slowly but steadily back to the kitchen. She stuck a hand to her stomach, feeling something there, but didn't pay any attention to it, getting back to work with scrubbing the kitchen to it's usual spotless state.

message 24: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) She was still shaking but the pain had subsided completely, she still kept the counter in a death grip.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz completed cleaning quickly, feeling a slight shred of pain once again in her lower abdominal as she moved to clean the dining room of the inn. It was completely dark outside, freezing in the black of night.

message 26: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Are you ok?" She called to Kaz "You seem rather quiet"

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz nodded, pulling a face that she was unable to hold back from another jab to her stomach. She composed her face and plastered on a slight smile.
"Just, not up for....much tal....talkin....g..." she forced, hand on her stomach.

message 28: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 20 comments Foschia cleared her throat, wincing. It had felt like it was getting turned inside out and burned since that morning.

message 29: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) She rushed to Kaz "we need to get you to Vlad"

message 30: by Nyghtmare (new)

Vlad calmly walked down the stairs from the attic where he had his office. "What's going on?" he asked.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz shivered slightly, hand still on her stomach. She frowned.
"No...thing....." she worked, stubborn as ever.
"Just....a st...omach a...ache...." she said, knowing full well how off that was.

message 32: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) Varia shook her head "You have to help her, It's nothing I've ever seen before! It's almost like...what happens to me..."

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz shook her head.
"Not that.....I do..n't have th....at..." she said, breathing heavily.

message 34: by Eve (last edited Feb 06, 2011 08:31AM) (new)

Eve (emusings) "I didn't say you did. It's just that it looks almost as bad" She repiled

message 36: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) All of the excitement started to get to her. She fell back a few steps landing safely in a chair. The world spun, but she tried to stand again.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz tried, but couldn't help Varia. She felt baad, but she couldn't concentrate.
"Think I'/...m.....preg..nan...t" she said in wonder, looking down.
"Not...good..." she added, to emphasize.

message 38: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) "Don't mind me" She said absently her forehead creased with the effort to make the world right side up one more.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz nodded, turning to Vlad.
"Why does it....hur...t?" she asked, concerned.

message 40: by Eve (new)

Eve (emusings) The floor stopped moving and varia stood shakily

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments That's all Kaz wanted to know.
So, for a solution, she repeated the question.
"Why does it HURT?!?!" she choked, sitting in the now empty seat.

message 42: by Nyghtmare (new)

"I don't know." he said. Kneeling down beside her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellony walked in on the dramatic situation.
Just needed a roof over my head, but I must help. she thought. Mellony stumbled over.
"Can I help?"

message 44: by Nyghtmare (new)

"Yes, I need to go get some things. Make sure she calms down." he said to Mellony.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz flinched away from Mellony.
"It...hurts..." she muttered. She was amazed by how quickly it went from a subtle ache to this bad of a pain.
"Where's he...goi...ing?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"He is going to get some things to help you. Calm down now, he will be back soon." she replied.
Mellony then began to sing:
Hush, for now, the dark is gone.
And light will find its way back in.
Time to rest and think happy things...
But, for now, just hush.

message 47: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 20 comments What's going on?! Foschia thought, a little freaked out despite her apparent lack of care.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mellony just hoped Vlad would come back soon.

Cissi "Invisible but Invincible" (cissiinvisiblebutinvincible) | 126 comments Kaz sunk to the ground, leaning her head back on the chair behind her. Sweat beads sat on her forehead, and she closed her eyes lightly, fluttering shut.
"That's...love...ly." she said, commenting on the song and voice and heaving large gasps of air. Her voice, raspy, barely came out. She pulled her knees up to her stomach, wincing in pain.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shhh. Rest." replied Mellony, dabbing Kaz's brow with her handkerchief.
I hope Vlad returns soon. she thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9