The Awesomest RP Group Ever! xD discussion

One on One > Young Money * Babeeeey* & Alaina

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,147 (1147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((Here we go :D what do you want to do??))

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Anything! I like all kinds of topics

message 3: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Same.... so what to do a high school?

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Like a romance highschool thing??

message 5: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Yeah, could we both boy and girl?

message 7: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Ok, do you want to make the charries first?

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) U can go first

message 9: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Ok, give me a sec. im sneaking on right now

message 10: by Alaina (last edited Feb 02, 2011 02:04PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Name: Ben Mason
Grade: 11
Per: outgoing, funny, loud
Social status: class clown :)
history: his parents are doctor when his brother and sister died he got very sad but acts happy
Crush: open
App: Cameron Ugh Icon Cameron Ugh Icon Cameron Ugh

Name: Daelyn Heartlynn
Grade: 12
Per:shy, sweet, quiet
Social status: scene/ loner
history: Her dad walked out on her when she was 7. She has lived with her mom and she is never home. She cuts her self.
Crush:open
App: [image error]

Brookelle Bones

((Gtg be on later

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Name:HArlie smith
Click: She is popular but is a nice popular girl
Personality:Nice, smart, sweet, funny, ougoing, fiesty. She likes to play hard to get, she is quite and sensitive
Appearance:Tall, slim, long dark brown hair. Her eyes change colors with her moods. She has a gorgous smiled, straight white teeth. Has curves in all the right places
Sports:She is captain of the volleyball team and is captain of the cheerleading team.
Other:She has a brother. She lives in a mansion. She sits by herself alot, and likes movies

Name:Bear Smith
Appearance:Tall, muscular but not fat. Very sexy and just hott. He has a perfect smile and a cute butt. Has gorgous blu eyes
Personality:Nice, smart, funny, outgoing, often annoying. He likes to make people smile and is very protective of his friends and family
Sports:He is captain of the football team and likes to swim
Other:His parents were murdered and he isnt shy at all. He doesnt like when people messes with others.

message 12: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((Im back on do you want to start or do you want me to?))`

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) ((u can start))

message 14: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Ben drove to school and got out of the car and walked into the school with a bit smile on his face.

Daelyn walked into the school with her hood on her head and had her notebook close to her chest.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie walked in the double doors of the school and went straight to her locker. She avoided the jocks who hid on her and just kept walking.

Bear walked in with Harlie and then walked over to his football friends

message 16: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Ben smiled and when by his locker and got out his history book.

Daelyn hid her face as she walked past the jocks and when to he locker.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie grabbed her textbook and went to History quietly and quickly

Bear saw Daelyn and smiled. He went to his locker and grabbed his math textbook

message 18: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Ben when to history and sat down.

Daelyn got her math book and sat in the back of math near the window.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Harlie walked in and walked over to a guy sitting by himself "Is this spot taken?"

Bear smiled and walked into math and sat behind her

message 20: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Nope, go ahead,"Ben smiled.

Daelyn looked at him then out of the window.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear sighed and waited for the teacher to come in

Harlie smiled and sat down "Thanks". She really didnt like sitting next to people but she kinda had to get used to it

message 22: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn looked at the teacher as he walked in.

Ben smiled,"Your welcome,Im ben" he looked over at her.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear sighed and sat down as he told us to take notes. Bear took notes as told.

Harlie smiled and looked over at him "Im Harlie"

message 24: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn took notes on what he was saying.

Ben smiled and moved his hair out of his face.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) When the teacher told them that they had no homework he smiled

Harlie smiled, he was really cute

message 26: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn sighed when she heard that, that gave her after school.

"Do you think i should get my hair cut,"Ben asked,"My mom thinks my hair is getting to long,"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) He told them that they could talk quietly

Harlie smiled "It depends on what cut your gonna get"

message 28: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn took out her notebook and started to draw.

"She want to cut it really short,"Ben sighed.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear looked at her and then went to sit next to her "Hello"

Harlie smiled "If you did then i would be able to see your eyes better"

message 30: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn looked up at him,"Hey..."

"But i like my hair,"Ben said puting his hands on both sides of his face.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "What are you drawing?"he asked looking down at it

Harlie looked at his hair "I like it too...it looks good on you"

message 32: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Uhm well its a sunset on a beach,"Daelyn said.

"Well thank you,"He said taking his hands down smiling.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear smiled "Let me knoe when you finish it."

Harlie nodded "Welcome"

message 34: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Why?"Daelyn asked.

Ben smiled when the teacher started to talk.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear chuckled "Because I love art and like seeing what people draw. I have a whole binder full of pictures that I drew"

Harlie smiled and took notes

message 36: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn nodded and got back to drawing.

Ben sighed and wrote down some things.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear went back to his seat

The teacher passed out the homework

message 38: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn watched him leave then when back to drawing.

Ben sighed and took it and looked at it.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear looked at her hair and smiled. He tapped on her shoulder and smiled.

Harlie frowned as the teacher told them that they had to pick partners for the assighnment

message 40: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn turned around and looked at him.

"You want to be my partner?"Ben asked.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "Your name is Daelyn right?"he said softly

Harlie smiled "sure."she said and wrote her name on the peace of paper

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) "Your name is Daelyn right?"he said softly

Harlie smiled "sure."she said and wrote her name on the peace of paper

message 43: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn nodded,"Yeah,"

Ben smiled and did the same

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear smiled "Just wonderin if i had it right"he said and leaned back

Harlie sighed and the bell rang "I guess we can work on it afterschool if you want?"

message 45: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((gtg soon))

"Yeah, whats your name?"Daelyn asked lookinh at him.

"Yeah sure,"Ben said putting his things up.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) He stood up "Bear"he said to her softly

"At the park?"She asked looking at him and pushing her chair in

message 47: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((Im sneaking on hehe))

"Nice to meet you,"Daelyn said.

"Sure,"Ben said getting up.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) ((Lol))

Bear nodded "You too"he said and walked out of the room

Harlie smiled and left the room and went to athletics

message 49: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Daelyn got her notebook and walked out.

Ben smiled and when to Spainsh.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) Bear went to athletics and quickly changed into his shorts and took off his shirt

Harlie wore her sports bra and her shorts for volleyball. They played sports bras verses shirts

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23