War of the demigods discussion

Zeus Areas > Zeus cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) We don't have Zeus childs yet?

message 3: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

Gabriel709 (gcgsk8rvamp) | 2497 comments Mod
nope, there really rare these days, even though zeus cheats ll the time

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

HA to true

message 5: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

lol

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments =o maybe he can't have children anymore LOL
*lightnings above* SORRY BIG Z.!

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) hahaha...but he have...I know 3 girls...

message 11: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Feb 02, 2011 08:00AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments wut????? more friends/enemies to fight with...the dead are sooo boring!

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) You don't like dead?serious?

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments i looove the dead!!!! bt they don't even kno the newest games *sigh* i had 2 teach hercules texas hold'em

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) oh...this is not a problem,i dont like to play games with dead people...i just like to talk

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments LOL
the best storyteller is Orpheus!!! hes amazin!

message 16: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -He walked into the cabin, glancing around at the bunk beds. Choosing one he drooped the luggages besides the bed and sat onto the bed.- Quiet..

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments *pops in front of Abyss* hallu!!! Im a Hades kid...bt we can be friends, cant we? *smiles crookedly*

message 18: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу Gah -He jumped up staring at the girl, head tilting slowly- Uh..Yeah sure -He nodded holding his hand out- I'm Abyss.

message 19: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Feb 02, 2011 08:30AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments *wide eyes* WICKED NAME!!! i love it...sowwy i was bored around here so i wanted 2 check Zeus cabin..ima vanish if i disturb ya :D
Oh yea *blushes* Lexi...my name is Lexi

message 20: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу No, no, your the first person I've seen today -He didn't want to be alone again. He'd spent years being alone- Your not disturbing me at all -smiles- ;D

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments yea but *looks at Zeus statue* amm i dun think ur dad likes me...*laughs*. *Makes herself comfortable on the floor* wuts ur story?

message 22: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -He glanced at the statue aswell, then back at her- Well I've been a runaway orphan for most of my life..noo friends or nothing but then Two students from here got me and Now I'm here -shrugs- But I've always known I had power..Just didn't know where I got it from.

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments LOL! Yes i know the feeling but my first encounter was so frightening! I was 5 years old when I saw Jack the Ripper! I was sooo scared! and he was laughing at meh...the memory still gives me chills. *shrugs* anyway we're here...we're kind of safe. Hey can you fly? And yes I know I'm very talkative...I would blame my ADHD...but *blushes*.

message 24: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу Fly?..Never tried it.. But I can do this -He took a few steps back and sent a current of electricty around his body. The electricity made his and his new friends hair stand up- Hehe..

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments KWL!!! OMG that's awsome! Static electricity...i look like Medusa! Rawr! *she laughed*

message 26: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -He laughed aswell- So Your fathers Hades huh? It makes us cousins then..

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Hmmm...long lost cousins LOL...I don't believe in this relative stuff...hey your dad and Hera are practically sibillings aren't they? *a lightning stroke the floor near her* Sorry Zeus...*scared she looks at Abyss* your cabin is worse than Hephaestus one...

message 28: by Gabriel709, Head of Poseidon cabin. Sexiest moderator (new)

as the child of hades i think u should leave. he does not like other big three kids in this place

message 29: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -Glancing up as he heard the lightning, he only blinked and continued to look at her- really?..whats wrong with it?

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Every god needs us! *puts her hands on her hips* I wanna have friends...I don't care if our dads have centuries of wars..yada yada yada...*snorts*

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) You should worry about it Lexi

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments OMG! Abyss! i alomst got 2 be a fried corpse *another lightnig* KYAAAH!!! *hides behind Abyss* I'm sorry! I just want friends! *a tear falls on her cheek*

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Camilli wrote: "You should worry about it Lexi"

worry about what? lol

message 34: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -Growling , he glared up at the sky his eyes narrowing- I won't let him hurt you. -Turning around He hugged her tight, and whiped away the tear- Don't cry, we can be friends..But maybe we have to keep our distance -mumbles-

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) about the war between our parents ... you should not stay in the cabin of other children of the big three

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments *blushes from head to toe* Sorry for the break down I looked like an Aphrodite kid...well thanks. *smiles and looks at the sky* well I guess my cabin is much weird than this.

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) You do not need to blush or apologize ,of course we could be friends of poseidon's or Zeus childs...but we need to keep some kind of distance.
I hope you sorry me sis..

message 38: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -Glancing at the new comer he waved slowly- No it's fine -He sat down on his bed, glancing at Camilli- I guess your right.

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Camilli wrote: "You do not need to blush or apologize ,of course we could be friends of poseidon's or Zeus childs...but we need to keep some kind of distance.
I hope you sorry me sis.."

*jumps on Cam* oh come on! enjoy your life sis!! why should we care about our parents??? I mean why should that influence our lives? *rolls her eyes*. I have the perfect example: Percy and Annabeth!

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) Thanks Abyss *look around and go out*

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments *blinks* On Hades pants! She can be so quick!

message 42: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -He nodded slowly-

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) Oh sorry Lexi...*looking to the ground*I know we do not need to woory about our parents questions...but they still bein important...

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments YES! they are important...but I really don't care! He wasn't there when my mom died! He wasn't there when my stepbrother was killed by a minotaur! *teary eyes* So yea now you know why I avoid the Fields...

message 45: by נαιℓєу (new)

נαιℓєу -He sighed , laying on his bed- We should just not be like our parents, Always fighting and creating maddness, Infact we should all ust be happy with eahcother here and show them that If we can get along they should too..But as a son of zeus ..that may be hard..

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Abyss wrote: "-He sighed , laying on his bed- We should just not be like our parents, Always fighting and creating maddness, Infact we should all ust be happy with eahcother here and show them that If we can get..."

HAHA! *she wiped her tears* C'mon try and be me!! sometimes to be chased by ghosts aint that funny!

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) I know it's hard to you Lexi!
But i can't simply don't care about our father,I need to respect his wishes,his laws,I need to let him proud of me...sorry,I can't change

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Wait...aint you putting Artemis first?

Camilli Hades Daughter (mihjackson) Sometimes...I just think my father come first...But Artemis is one of the most important things in my life too.

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 91 comments Good point. Well *her eyes went blacker than usual* my stepbro came first for me...but now *a sad smile* I come first....and dad...well he is impossible~

« previous 1 3