The Sword and Laser discussion

We Forgive You, Veronica...

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4204 comments Tom said to do this. And really, I just finished the book on Sunday. So you're forgiven. :)

toria (vikz writes) (victoriavikzwrites) Since, I am still waiting for the book and am taking months to finish Little Dorrit. I have to forgive you. Those in glass houses...;)

message 3: by Goldesam (new)

Goldesam | 9 comments Dear Veronica,

It will be okay, we can make it through this together. I am here for you. You are absolved my child.

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (halfadd3r) Said in an official sounding voice:
Ok, I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. But in the future you really need to be more considerate to other drivers on the road.

No worries Veronica, you know we love you.

message 5: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6376 comments 50 lashes with a wet noodle!

message 6: by Sean (new)

Sean O'Hara (seanohara) | 2365 comments Forgiveness is for the weak. Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia and I will consider overlooking your error, Captain Needa. Err, Veronica.

message 7: by Gordon (new)

Gordon McLeod (mcleodg) | 347 comments You are forgiven, Veronica. Stuff happens.

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Minutillo (wolfbyte) I demand Gene Wolfe in reparations! Oh wait...all is forgiven :p

message 9: by Peter (new)

Peter Hansen (ptrhansen) | 58 comments You are forgiven, especially since I am not finished it either!

message 10: by Alotor (new)

Alotor | 18 comments We forgive you Veronica, but Tom... you better don't be late finishing a book :P

message 11: by Tom, Supreme Laser (new)

Tom Merritt (tommerritt) | 1158 comments Mod
Alotor I've had my turns of not finishing the book and experiencing Veronica's wrath! Lol

message 12: by John (john) (new)

John (john) (dowdykitchenman) | 137 comments Forgiven, but with a stern Shadwell glance...

message 13: by Veronica, Supreme Sword (new)

Veronica Belmont (veronicabelmont) | 1713 comments Mod
Tamahome wrote: "50 lashes with a wet noodle!"

Not the noodle!

message 14: by Veronica, Supreme Sword (new)

Veronica Belmont (veronicabelmont) | 1713 comments Mod
Tom wrote: "Alotor I've had my turns of not finishing the book and experiencing Veronica's wrath! Lol"

There are books I'm still discovering that you never finished! Shaaaaaame!!

message 15: by Gordon (new)

Gordon McLeod (mcleodg) | 347 comments Veronica wrote: "There are books I'm still discovering that you never finished! Shaaaaaame!!"

For shame indeed, this is a thread about forgiveness! If we can forgive you, surely you can forgive Tom. :)

message 16: by Sean (new)

Sean O'Hara (seanohara) | 2365 comments Veronica wrote: "Tamahome wrote: "50 lashes with a wet noodle!"

Not the noodle!"

Keep it PG-13, kids.

message 17: by Michael (new)

Michael Minutillo (wolfbyte) Sean wrote: "Veronica wrote: "Tamahome wrote: "50 lashes with a wet noodle!"

Not the noodle!"

Keep it PG-13, kids."

Come on. We're all potentially adults here :p