1 view
Pirates > The Harsh Seas

Comments Showing 1-50 of 113 (113 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Don't Be Sad! Be HAPPY. NOW. | 114 comments Mod
Nyo ho ho! 'ya searchin for ya booty?
Good Luck!~~

Rp (role play) site!

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) rozzy eat her meal, the ship rocked from side to side.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Enjoy we will get ready for battle soon"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((was he talking to rozzy))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((crew in genral but closer to you

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((ok, hey where did you go 25 mins. ago, also we need a captin, just wondering if you wanted to be it))

Rozzy through the last of her food into the sea.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((i asked that is why I asked so its a yes but thanks for offerin))
Azreil "Well there goes coins"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) ((oh, ya your welcome, coins, idk why that makes me laugh))

Rozzy smiled slightly, hearing his comment.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "You train the men Rozzy"

message 10: by Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (last edited Feb 28, 2011 12:12PM) (new)

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Ok,"rozzy nodded, she unsheethed her sword. A bigger smile on her face.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Any punshment is allowed

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy talked fast, if they weren't listening then...well that would be their fault.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "I'm glad im captain can't make that out

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy had one person face down on the deck. "Whats wrong, cant beat a 14 year old girl, shame on you,"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil chuckled his much older crew were so easy defeated

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "We should through you off ship, now pay attention next time,"she said getting off. She showed them the move again. "You people need to work out more often,"she said with a sigh.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil dropped in to a chair laughing

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) This time the guy almost got it right. She trained them a little but longer. Then ended the practice for the day.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Rozzy come here please"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy walked over to Azreil. "What is it,"she asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "How are they doin"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "I'm doing fine,"she answered.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Sorry great but we will be attacking a treasure ship soon"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "Right,"rozzy said nodding.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Get some rest and fun"

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy nodded and left. She went to her cabin. She was going to get some rest.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil watched her go then got fruit

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy didn't sleep for long. She had fallen out of her bed. But that didn't matter. She walked out of her cabin. She was going to get ready for the rade.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil seeing her shook his head she didn't know how to sleep

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy moved restlesly around.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Rozzy would u train with me "

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy looked at him. "Yes acorse I will,"she said walking over to him.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Whole ship access for training "drawing his sword

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy drew her swod as well. "this whole ship had fat lazy men on it,"she commented more to herself.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "Me to?"getting readfy

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) "No not you, captin,"she said. "Who you always when you sword at and angel. To help deflect another sword,"she said, she waved her sword around.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil deflected it "Cool" taking a swipe at the arm

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) rozzy whiped her sword up and blocked the sword.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil chuckled bringing to the other side

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy ducked and swiped her sword tourds his legs.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil jumped landing on her sword

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy kicked up, she hit his can.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil cursed but jumped back

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy took her sword and lundged at him.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil swerved late taking it aacross the arm

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy jumped back, satified.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil smiled "Glad I have one fighter

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy snorted. "next island we stop at all you schould run the beach,"she teased.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil smiled "maybe"slicing at her

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Rozzy blocked the attack.

« previous 1 3