Bodice Ripper Readers Anonymous discussion

Discussions and Questions > Whitney, My Love

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (last edited Jan 31, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

Kristin | 7 comments Not sure who told me to read these but I LOVE this book! I can't stop thinking about it! I am 67% in (I have a kindle) and I just wanted to tell the world that this book is awesome! Then I realized no one really cares what I think, so I thought I would just come here and say it!

Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland, #2) by Judith McNaught

message 2: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 54 comments I read this a few months ago and really liked it too. It was a pick-it-for-me in this group.

message 3: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) | 214 comments We all care what you think! I loved the book as well, and envy you reading it for the first time. Enjoy!

(Judith McNaught wrote some wonderful historicals - if you liked Whitney you'd be safe reading any of the others and probably like them too.)

message 4: by Jennefer (new)

Jennefer (jenneferpracticex3) | 444 comments Mod
Next up has to be A Kingdom of Dreams! Its about the first Duke of Claymore and its wonderful! It kind of refers back to Whitney, My Love in some really cute ways.

message 5: by Dottiebears (new)

Dottiebears | 6 comments I liked Whitney, My Love a lot, but I liked A Kingdom of Dreams even better.

message 6: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 7 comments Jennefer wrote: "Next up has to be A Kingdom of Dreams! Its about the first Duke of Claymore and its wonderful! It kind of refers back to Whitney, My Love in some really cute ways."

I read Kingdom of Dreams first, totally fell in love with Wolf!

I was up till midnight reading last night!

message 7: by SmittenKitten (new)

SmittenKitten | 189 comments Ah, A Kingdom of Dreams... I could read that one over and over... I laughed, I cried, I held my breath... it's excellent.

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) | 214 comments Oh, and that battle scene at the end -- the angst! My chest hurts just thinking about it. I loved Royce. Loved, loved LOVED him.

message 9: by ValHallaGirl (new)

ValHallaGirl | 2 comments I also love this book! I wish i could find something similar but cannot.. At first it was pretty good then i hated it but, at the end i loved this book!

message 10: by SmittenKitten (last edited Feb 16, 2011 11:01AM) (new)

SmittenKitten | 189 comments ValHallaGirl wrote: "At first it was pretty good then i hated it but, at the end i loved this book!"

That is exactly how I felt about A Knight in Shining Armor... another angst read.

message 11: by ValHallaGirl (new)

ValHallaGirl | 2 comments ValHallaGirl wrote: "I also love this book! I wish i could find something similar but cannot.. At first it was pretty good then i hated it but, at the end i loved this book!"

Yeah.. i read that one too and felt like that!