twilight lovers! discussion

Monthly Group Reads > Blue Bloods Book Discussion: February 2011

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments Hello everyone. This month's read is Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz.
To start with I would like you to answer few questions:

1. Did you read this book or mabye hear about it? This is one of the books recommended for the Twiglight lovers and I just wonder how many of you came across it.

2. What's your first impression after reading the book description?

3. Do you like the cover?

4. Did you read any other books by Melissa de la Cruz?

Happy reading and please don't forget to update your reading progress.

message 2: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments I'm looking forward to read this book. It has been on my to-read list for a very long time and I have the impression that I will like it a lot :) I have never read any other book by Melissa de la Cruz.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Huxford (blackpanthershay) | 737 comments Mod
I have read this book..let me go peak at it again :)

message 4: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments :) Did you like it?

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments I haven't read this book or heard about it. After reading the book description it is not one that I would pick out on my own. I haven't read any other books by Melissa de la Cruz. I just finished this book and I have to say it took a really long time for me to get into it, however at the end I did decide that I want to find out what happens next.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 32 comments Well I finished the second book of this series and found I liked it ten times more than the first one! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashniss) | 22 comments I have read all the Blue Bloods up to The Van Alen Legacy. I am waiting for Misguided Angel to arrive in the mail. They each get better and better. I absolutely love this series. If you like the show Gissip Girl and love vampires, its a great mix of the 2. The first does speak a lot about designer labels, but that its pretty much only in the first. They are very good, fun books!!

message 8: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 36 comments I actualy just finished reading the second book it was amazing i just bought the 3rd book a month ago will read it soon.

message 9: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (ziraels) | 15 comments Lately I was so busy with my uni work that I had no time to read at all. I'm going to start reading Blue Bloods today (hopefully) :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Margy wrote: "Hello everyone. This month's read is Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz.
To start with I would like you to answer few questions:

1. Did you read this book or mabye hear about it? This is one of the..."

Someone recommended this to me and I hated it. She had a very good start but she was so hung up on name brands and fashion that I was about sick! I really like Bella Swan as she is NOT hung up on shoes and fashion.

The cover was good I thought. It was almost better than the cover of Chosen.

I did manage to finish it but gave it a very low rating and will never read another one.

Chosen

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Does the name dropping end in the rest of the series or does it just go on and on?