Hush Hush Fans discussion

Questions

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
Okay so every once and a while i go to beccas house and talk to her about her books so if you guys have questions and want answers from the author post them here and the next time i go see her i will ask your guys questions. i apolgize in advance if you dont get the answers very quickly and thats because i can only go see her when shes home cuz she is gone on tours all the time so any qusetions ask away and tell me if you want them to be answered through posting or privite messaging me.

message 2: by Josie (new)

Josie (darkestmindsneverfadeafterlight) what was her insparation for the book hush hush

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments When was the first time Patch realized he was in love with Nora in Hush, Hush?? Please ask her=)

message 4: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments Martha wrote: "When was the first time Patch realized he was in love with Nora in Hush, Hush?? Please ask her=)"

That confuses me sometimes too.

message 5: by Maddie (new)

thats an amazing question i will totally ask another i will ask her is when Nora started liking patch cuz thats kinda confusing to me

message 6: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments thats a good question too=)

message 7: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments For Nora, I always thought it was when she kinda admitted it to Patch the night he dropped her home from the amusement park. As for Patch....only heaven knows- no pun intented~

message 8: by Martha (new)

Martha De Los Reyes (bookwormy11) | 7 comments Bulma wrote: "For Nora, I always thought it was when she kinda admitted it to Patch the night he dropped her home from the amusement park. As for Patch....only heaven knows- no pun intented~"

i am laughing my socks off at that last part of your comment!

message 9: by Maddie (new)

i liked the pun

message 10: by ari (new)

ari (angelicgay) same

message 11: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (kenziewells) | 4 comments First tell her she is an amazing writer and I hope she keeps doing what shes doingand then ask her how she came up with such clever quotes that Patch had said... Thanks

message 12: by Renee (new)

Renee Where's all the activity?

message 13: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments Maybe in 13 more days... (FINALE!!!)

message 14: by Bulma (new)

Bulma Books (bulmabooks) | 11 comments Did anyone heard about Becca's new book "Black Ice" coming in 2014.

message 15: by Renee (new)

Renee nup. BUT...*takes a deep breath* 4 DAYS UNTIL FINALE!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Me and my sister both dresses up and curled our hair and did special make up for the release:) i even got my brother hooked on the series and hes a junior:) hahhaa

message 17: by Renee (new)

Renee lol
My hair is naturally curly, like Taylor Swift's used to be, I like it, I don't straighten it.

message 18: by Renee (new)

Renee which author? Becca? ummmm....yeah I read Hush Hush! :D jokes, which author do you mean?
oh and thanks. I should really update my profile pic, I was 13 when that one was taken!

message 19: by Maddie (new)

yeah i know the author of hush hush shes amazing shes really down to earth and very humble she its pretty much the most amazing person on earth.

message 20: by Renee (new)

Renee you are very lucky Maddie!

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Reed (jessica_reed) Hi, random question but does anyone have the isbn for the large print UK paperback versions of "Hush Hush" and "Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick? I got the large print of "Silence" for Christmas so I would like to buy the first two books in the same size print. Thanks :)

message 22: by Renee (new)

Renee uh, i don't think so, mine were probably printed in australia, sorry jessica. :( I would if I did though!

message 23: by April (new)

April Hernandez | 2 comments Do you know how I can get this book (finale) and also silence since I haven't gotten the chance to read those?:'(

message 24: by Indrah♥ (new)

Indrah♥ (PatchCiprianoIsMyDreamedBoy) | 8 comments Is she going to have a tour at México someday? (: and when is going to be the movie at cinemas? Is just that Im a big fan of hush hush ♥

message 25: by Indrah♥ (new)

Indrah♥ (PatchCiprianoIsMyDreamedBoy) | 8 comments Oh I almost forgot! And why dis the letter of Patch to Nora doesnt appear in the spanish version ?

message 26: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ash-xcx) Yah. I want to know if hush hush is going to be a movie. Has she been trying to start it or has there been no thought on putting it into a movie?

message 27: by Kaylah Eiramenna (new)

Kaylah Eiramenna Carrell (wearebutdustandshadow) | 18 comments go to IMDB.com or whatever it is and check it out. it says it'll b a movie and its got like the plot summary for the movie

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Yes our dreams are coming true the movie rights have been optioned to ld entertainment!!! You can just google hush hush movie to read the announcement. It was announced in December of 2012. However the movie making process is a long one and the cast hasn't even been chosen. Becca's dream lead are to old to play the parts and therefore nonfamous people will most likely be playing the leads which is exciting in my opinion!:) they had hoped to start the filming this fall however I don't think that will workout. Also with the company that has the movie doesn't have to make it at all they have control over when it will actually get the movie started. But I don't think we will have to worry about them not makin the movie because there are so many fans who are eagerly waiting for it!

message 29: by Mikasa (new)

Mikasa How old is patch? like in human years? is he like 18-20? older? also even though the saga is done, will we get more snippets of patch and nora, and how their life together is?
thank you :) !

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) The person that comes to mind for me that would make a good Nora is the actress that plays Spencer from PLL.

I have no idea who could play Patch, he seems like one of the more difficult roles to fill. In my opinion anyways, same goes for Vee.

message 31: by Snow White✌ (new)

Snow White✌ (minroselivecom) | 2 comments Nora could be easy to find but it's the acting that they need as well as the looks. Vee would be easy and Patch would be a difficult role to fill and I think if the movie is made and I don't like Patch, I would murder the casting director and producer for allowing the director to ruin millions of girls dream man

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Personally I think the cover model should be allowed to at least audition since he is an actor as well. And, he's super hot, and Patch is supposed to be super hot.