IT'S ROLE PLAY TIMEZ!!!!! (Roleplay, etc.) discussion

Sports Charries

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JennyGrace (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:03PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. So our charries play or do any sport that you can become a pro in
Name:
Appearance:
Training:
Sport:
Level:
Position: (like goalie, or fullback. only in certain sports, I know not all sports have positions)
Personality:
Other:

message 2: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Sheridan (sapphirestone) | 1413 comments Mod
Aww. This is sad. NOBODY wants to do this??

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Natalie
Appearance:Dark brown hair thats always in a ponytail,bright green eyes,and tan skin
Training:Pretty good
Sport:Softball
Level:5
Position: (like goalie, or fullback. only in certain sports, I know not all sports have positions)Catcher and first basemen
Personality:Short tempered,loves to laugh,and mess around
Other:Has broken her nose,leg and arm

message 4: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (last edited Mar 01, 2011 05:06PM) (new)

Sheridan (sapphirestone) | 1413 comments Mod
Name: Rosalie
Apperance: Long Blond Hair, with light blue-grayish eyes. Sort of plaeish skin. Link: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Training: Very Very impressive
Sport: Baseball
Level: 8
Position: Varies, a small team, getting ready for the pros
Personality: Outgoing, and Happy Most of the time. Doesn't like people who doubt her abilities because she is a girl
Other: Always wears her baseball uniform.

message 5: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Name: Codi
Appearance: ((just go on google images and search Tom Sturridge, that's what he looks like))
Training: really good
Sport: Basketball
Position: Offense mostly, scores a lot
Personality: Kind of quiet, but funny, hardworking, but always takes time to goof off
Other: is a fast runner and a little smaller than most basketball players, which is good for dodging the other team's defense, is thin in that muscular way if you know what I mean