Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Book of the Month (BOM) > (Feb 2011) Mercy Blade **SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 1167 comments Mod
Mercy Blade is our February Book of the Month!

Remember, spoilers are welcome here so be aware! :D

Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3) by Faith Hunter
Mercy Blade by Faith Hunter

message 2: by Lisa O. (new)

Lisa O. | 77 comments I went ahead and read this last month, I couldn't wait. But I'll wait till some more people have read it to discuss. I did really like it, 4 stars for me, I'm really enjoying this series and I definitely can't wait for the next one!

message 3: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) I read it last month too, finished it yesterday actually, and loved it. The series was a bit of a slow start, but if you're a UF lover like I am, it totally paid off with the 3rd book. Love the characters & the world--that's why I love UF more than PNR, I like how we get to know more about the characters with each book.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (fireweaver) i 100% agree. i think she really hit her stride with this book, things started to come together as a world and not just as a stand-alone story. i think that jane and beast are making peace inside each other's heads instead of being subtly antagonistic, and i like that easing of internal tension.

message 5: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

Ahh I haven't been able to start this yet, I should get to it soon tho :P

message 6: by Lisa O. (new)

Lisa O. | 77 comments Do we have a discussion for the March BOM yet? I just started reading it and was wondering if anyone else has yet.

message 7: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

Oh hell, am so sorry guys I thought I put it up there :( I will do that now!

message 8: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

Ok I am late in my book reads but I finished this a few days ago and boy was I surprised at the ending!!

O M G... Poor Rickybo... Could Faith REALLY have turned him??

I am rooting for Bruiser all the way though... what about you guys?

message 9: by Eve (new)

Eve | 2 comments Will try to start this series after what I'm currently reading now. I already got the 1st book on my ereader for a while haven't started with it yet.

message 10: by Eve (new)

Eve | 2 comments Hi everyone! i'm new to this. Thanks a lot for the feedback on Mercy Blade, will be reading the first book soon.

message 11: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (new)

You won't be disappointed! Well if you like Urban Fantasy anyways!

message 12: by Lisa O. (new)

Lisa O. | 77 comments Tricia, I'm totally rooting for Bruiser too! I like Rick, but I love the chemistry between Jane and Bruiser! I can't wait to see what happens in the next one.

Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mercy Blade (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Faith Hunter (other topics)