Darren Shan Fans discussion

Darren Shan or J.K Rowling.....

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments Who's the best author???
I would say they are both equal.....

message 2: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Shan. Stupid question. This is a Shan group so everyone is going to say Shan. Duh :P

message 3: by Leeann (new)

Leeann (leeannhoward) | 8 comments J.K Rowling IS awfully neat.....
Darren Shan IS awfully neat too....
I guess it depends what kind of book you're in the mood to read.

message 4: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments Andy wrote: "Shan. Stupid question. This is a Shan group so everyone is going to say Shan. Duh :P"

LMAOO.....Im only trying to help...since there's no discussion...i just improvised....so SHUT UR MOUTH!
:D

message 5: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) Don't be hatin' I'm just saying..

message 6: by Martin (new)

Martin Aguilar (domster007) | 73 comments @ Andy....no worries...im cool dude:D
Just watch wat u say nxt time, u never know tht da nxt person could be notas nice as me..LOL

message 7: by Sanaz (new)

Sanaz nei (sahel12) | 13 comments both is good ...
i love both of them

message 8: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) I hafta agree with Sanaz

message 9: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 1 comments Shan because I've never actually read and J.K Rowling books and he had me addicted with his words on every page

message 10: by Slundy (new)

Slundy Man | 1 comments Brittany wrote: "Shan because I've never actually read and J.K Rowling books and he had me addicted with his words on every page" JK. Rowling is very addictive just like Darren Shan and you actually can make connections between the books. I would read it if i were you they are brilliant.

message 11: by Christy (last edited Jun 16, 2011 11:48PM) (new)

Christy Siu never really liked the JK. Rowling books, only read them because people said they were good i got over them by the time i've finished them. i love what ever Darren Shan writes, i read all of the DEMONATA series and the Saga of Darren Shan in two weeks! Harry Potter really isn't that good

message 12: by Milad (new)

Milad | 9 comments rowling in details and creating awsome situatins and darren shan in other areas!

message 13: by Charlie (new)

Charlie | 2 comments they have there own genres of writing. Except if JK deals purely either of demons and vampires and the freaks, or Darren Shan had a liking for aging wizards. But i like them both

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

darren shan. J.K Rowling's good for plot (characters, plot development, story creativity, and so on) but not great in terms of her actual writing and language.
however darren shan is good at both the plot things J.K Rowling's great at and the writing aspect that she lacks within.
therefore, shan gets top prize!!! :D

message 15: by Sanaz (new)

Sanaz nei (sahel12) | 13 comments Sabore wrote: "I hafta agree with Sanaz"

tanx sabore
------------
i live with both of them and in that time i relly enjoy it so i appriciate both shan and rowlling
thanx God because of them

message 16: by David (new)

David jones | 5 comments Well Jk Rowling is a good author but so is Darren Shan. So i say both...I have read all the harry potter books, all the demonata and cirque du freak books along with the thin executioner and the two prequels to cirque du freak. Sure, Shan has more books, but bottom line, they are both good.