The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P discussion

Fun Discusssions :P > Jace vs. Will

Comments Showing 1-50 of 358 (358 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 494 comments Mod
for those who have read clockwork angel, which guy do you like better? :P

message 2: by Daylighter (new)

Daylighter (pantea13) both are the same for me, they're pretty cool characters, but I'm really curious about Will!

message 3: by Ace (new)

yeah i agree!! :P

message 4: by Ace (new)

we need to find out more about him :P

message 5: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Jace :)
But yes, I need to find out more about Will to decide

message 6: by Amelle (new)

Amelle Kyre (the_shadowhunter) | 504 comments Jace
is number 1
Will
is number 2

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments Definitely Jace is number one. I liked Will but he didn't seem to have a kinder side like Jace. But yea I'd have to find out more about him.

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1 comments LOVE Jace. Hard to beat him :)I liked Will too, though.

message 9: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Six-Fingered Nigel wrote: "Definitely Jace is number one. I liked Will but he didn't seem to have a kinder side like Jace. But yea I'd have to find out more about him."

Definitely. Maybe he'll be more soft-hearted in the books to come...

message 10: by Dana (new)

Dana Jace is the best but i need to find out moer about Will but they're both awesome :)

message 11: by Allison (new)

Allison  (gatormommy) | 6 comments Jace for sure but I am more interested in Jem I think. Can't wait to see happens with his character. Tessa for sure didn't stand out like Clary did to me. But maybe she'll come into her own in the next book.

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments Allison wrote: "Jace for sure but I am more interested in Jem I think. Can't wait to see happens with his character. Tessa for sure didn't stand out like Clary did to me. But maybe she'll come into her own in the ..."

I adore Jem, he's so sweet. He looks after Tessa. :D

message 13: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Allison wrote: "Jace for sure but I am more interested in Jem I think. Can't wait to see happens with his character. Tessa for sure didn't stand out like Clary did to me. But maybe she'll come into her own in the ..."

I LOVE Jem!!!! He is such a sweetheart... *sighs*

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments I think Tessa may seem weak because she really doesn't know who she is, Clary found out quite a bit about who she was in the first book. Also Tessa feels like an outsider and un-human.

message 15: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Six-Fingered Nigel wrote: "I think Tessa may seem weak because she really doesn't know who she is, Clary found out quite a bit about who she was in the first book. Also Tessa feels like an outsider and un-human."

Yeah, especially since no one else seems to what she is. They are assuming that she's a warlock, but they're not even sure. I bet it would be very frustrating not knowing.

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments LilianaCullenTheShadowhunter wrote: "Six-Fingered Nigel wrote: "I think Tessa may seem weak because she really doesn't know who she is, Clary found out quite a bit about who she was in the first book. Also Tessa feels like an outside..."

Yea like the only person who may have an idea as to what she is, is some crazy guy who's planning on forcefully marrying her .... not very encouraging if you ask me. :D

message 17: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) I know right!! Thats crazy! and creppy, lol

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace totally wins over Will, no competition.

message 19: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I think we just haven't had a chance to see Will's vulnerable side yet. He has a secret (Who do you think Cecily is?) and it isn't fair to judge him when Jace has had 3 books and he's only had one!
Although it's true, Jace IS very hard to beat.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but Jace is sarcastic and cocky and witty. Will is harsh, and cruel, and witty. And I know he's hiding is soft side, but I still think Jace is hotter and overall cooler.

message 21: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Well, I agree. I guess I'm just looking forward to getting to know Will better. He sort of intrigues me. But Jace is so overall awesome, he'll always be my favorite :)

message 22: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Okay I like Jace He will always be my # ONE and I haven't really decided about Will and Jem yet I think Jem is sweet and Will is sort of a bad boy if you get what I mean !

message 23: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Haha for sure. Looking forward to knowing Jem better as well..apparently CP focuses more on him. I think I'm more of a Herondale girl though ;)

message 24: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Ryleigh wrote: "Okay I like Jace He will always be my # ONE and I haven't really decided about Will and Jem yet I think Jem is sweet and Will is sort of a bad boy if you get what I mean !"

Totally agree. I want to read the rest of the books before I decide on Will. He is soooo harsh, but there has to be a reason behind that.
And yep, Jace...total awesomeness ;) hehe

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments Jace is without a doubt number one but I think Jem is so so sweet. I can't wait to get to know Jem more! :D Will intrigues me because he seems to have such a mysterious past. But it would also appear that Jem is hiding something too. I kinda maybe hope that Tessa ends up with Jem.

message 26: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments I just got to the part in Clockwork angel that WILL and TESSA Kiss ! I thought it was so sweet so I am # 1 with Jace and will is # 2 ! But if something happens with Jem and Tessa that might change But I am planning on finishing tonight!

message 27: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Hmmm...I dont know if tessa should end up with jem or will. it kinda seems to me that tessa belongs with will...but i'm not sure

message 28: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Yes ! But I just read more and he is being a real butt !

message 29: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Thats Will for ya lol

message 30: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments yUP TOTALLY !

message 31: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I'm thinking right now she belongs with Will..except soo much can change within another book...

message 32: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Yep, especially when we have two more to go

message 33: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Exactly

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments I think she belongs with Jem, I mean I like Will and everything but he's a bit to harsh for Tessa, she needs someone like Jem who is sensitive to her not knowing what she is.

message 35: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Yeah, I think Will is going to crack though. Plus Jem is dying.

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments I guess so, but I have to believe that they'll find a cure for Jem.

Yea as much as Will is harsh you can sometimes see through to a really painful past .... or whatever he's hiding. I still love Jem though! :D

message 37: by Liliana (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) They HAVE to find a cure for him! If they dont, I think I'll die myself

message 38: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Yeah Jem's sweet :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryleigh wrote: "Okay I like Jace He will always be my # ONE and I haven't really decided about Will and Jem yet I think Jem is sweet and Will is sort of a bad boy if you get what I mean !"

But Jace is even more of a bad boy.....

message 40: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Why do you think Jace is more so?

Six-Fingered Nigel | 159 comments Katherine wrote: "Why do you think Jace is more so?"

I would say that Jace is less so because he has some redeeming qualities .... Will, it would currently seem, doesn't.

message 42: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments Katherine wrote: "I'm thinking right now she belongs with Will..except soo much can change within another book..."

Yes totally !!!! I just finished and they seem perfect But it can turn around and the ending was a shocker!

message 43: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (ileftmyheartinforks) I literally compare every person in my life to Jace right now, i just have Jace on the brain. im totally in love with him, but like others have already said i dont think we have gotten to see all of Will yet. I know Will has some kind of secret and there is still alot of complex stuff about him we havent seen yet so im looking forward to Clockwork Prince. Actually we dont even really know about Tessa, there is alot in the book that went unanswered but i like that it keeps you guessing. but im a Jace girl through and through. ;) I mean considering that Will is Jace's like great great great great great grandpa..lol there has to be some traits from him u know?

message 44: by Liliana (last edited Mar 11, 2011 11:52AM) (new)

Liliana (lililostinabook) Yeah, I totally agree. And i also compare Jace to others ;) right now i'm reading Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent in which one of the characters' name is Jace. So naturally I had to compare. They are way different but have some similarities. But I still love him! He is my fave character in the series :)

message 45: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Six-Fingered Nigel wrote: "Katherine wrote: "Why do you think Jace is more so?"

I would say that Jace is less so because he has some redeeming qualities .... Will, it would currently seem, doesn't."

I agree. I think Jace is less so, I mean sure he hooks up with girls and can be totally rude etc. But Will is the one who's always going out and getting drunk (or..pretending too..?) and alll that other stuff.

message 46: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Ryleigh wrote: "Katherine wrote: "I'm thinking right now she belongs with Will..except soo much can change within another book..."

Yes totally !!!! I just finished and they seem perfect But it can turn around a..."

Heyy, does anyone have any ideas about why Will went to Magnus at the end??

message 47: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (ileftmyheartinforks) I dont know i think he went to him for help with whatever he was remember, maybe how like magnus took clarys memories he thought maybe magnus could help him with his. i acutaly have no idea, i just thought it would be about memories.

message 48: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Huh, memories didn't really occur to me. Maybe he wants to forget something, or he wants someone else to.

message 49: by Ryleigh (new)

Ryleigh | 84 comments No I havent figured that out yet !

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyjaneli) Jace vs. Will? Oooh, a hard one. I personally LOVE both, but if I had to pick one, I think that I would pick Jace. They are both mysterious, and both Shadowhunters. But Jace doesn't have those...mood swings that Will sometimes has. However, I can't really judge Will right now, since Clockwork Prince isn't published yet. Because I feel that we will all uncover some truth about him there. So for now...Jace all the way.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Mortal Instruments Series LOVERS! :P

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Prey (other topics)