Black Cats Group discussion

Chit-Chat > Chit-Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 631 (631 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Annie/Soul | 102 comments Mod
Okay, Chit-chit, talk, do whatever you want on here. Its Free style here!!! WAHOO!!! *crashes into building*

message 2: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Does anybody here do an instrument of some sort? I yell a lot at my brothers, Hmm...Maybe that would do as an instrument...

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I do flute and piano. I love flute alot!!

message 4: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Thats cool! I was thinking about doing the flute once...But then I changed my mind. I'm actually a violinist. I used to do classic, but now I'm switching to "IRISH FIDDLING!!" I'm really excited!!

message 5: by Allie, Happy girl! (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 31 comments Mod
I'm not musical... D:

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) Music is practically my life!!

message 7: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Yeah...

message 8: by Allie, Happy girl! (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 31 comments Mod
kewl. my sister used to play the clarinet... not anymore tho. i suck at all that kinda stuff. but i have friends who are really good at music stuff.

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) My friend tryed to teach me sax, it didnt go so well. but i can play my friends trumpet

message 10: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

My brothers are TRYING to get into the music habit. Nate has stumbled into piano, but he hates practicing it. My other brother WANTS to learn guitar... But I think he has a different idea in mind... (he wants an electric guitar. *gulp!*)

message 11: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 28 comments Mod
FLUTE AND PIANO ARE AWSOME!! I play 'em both.

message 12: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Cool!

message 13: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Yep.

message 14: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 | 15 comments sax and piano( just starting piano.)

message 15: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Cool! Ever since we got that piano Ive been doing a couple songs on it...My Mom says that she recognizes Moonlight, Cannon and Hungarian dance. (The only songs I can do...) And says I have a talent for it. I DO NOT!! I'm more for Violin and I don't think I could handle it like some other people and do two instruments at the same time!! Too much pressure... *rolls around on the floor*

message 16: by Willowmist (new)

Willowmist | 14 comments i play cello and piano... :D

message 17: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

Sweet!

message 18: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

*laughs* That seems to be a pretty popular instrument. Hey, I am really getting the hang of Irish fiddling! It is AWESOME!!! *dances* I will NEVER EVER quit it!!!

message 19: by Annie/Soul, Hurra for black cats! =) (new)

KEEP LESSONING!!! *grins and tuts at my bad grammar*

message 20: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Lol!

message 21: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 2 comments I take private lessons for the cello

message 22: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Eh...Since when am I a violinist? Lol. HI PEOPLE!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I play the flute!!! I love it!!!!! :D

message 24: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

Flute is amazing!

message 25: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

Krista | 491 comments Mod
My sister plays the flute. She's pretty good at it but hates practicing though. I don't play an instrument. The only thing I could play is the recorder and even then I wasn't that good.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) LOL! I played the recorder, too. But it kept making sqeaky noices. :)

message 27: by Susie/Ashmoon, Pianist! (new)

I hated recorder.

message 28: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

Mine squeaked too!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) My younger brother wants to play drums!!! *stiffles a scream* I've already heard him on the recorder....and lets just say...every time he practiced, I went into our tree house and read a book. :)

message 31: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

That's funny. My little brother got a harmonica for his birthday about a year ago. As soon as he opened it I wanted to run out of the house. Thankfully he quit trying to learn how to play. *sighs in relief*

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Wow! That must have been a fun time. *sighs* Ah...to have an annoying little brother.....:)

message 33: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

Tell me about it!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Hahahaha!!!

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I remember when I used to play the recorder, my kitten, Oreo, would bat at it thinking it was alive! She was soooo cute!!!

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 1 comments lol that is funny

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I wish my cat could've stayed a kitten forever.... *sigh* She used to be all bouncy, and now....she just sleeps all day long. Ugh! :)

message 38: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

My cat does that too! He's gotten better now that we got another cat but he still sleeps a lot.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Same here! We got a new cat named "Purkey". She is really energetic and purrs all the time (thus the name). She will chase Oreo all over the house. I feel a little bit sad that Oreo can't stand up for herself....but it is still funny!!!! :D

message 40: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

With us its the other way around. Chico (newer cat)is smaller than Snickers(older cat)so when ever Chico chases Snickers, Chico always loses!:)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Nice cat names! :D

message 42: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

Thanks! We really like snickers candy bars and my sister said Chico's name and we all liked it. My picture is actually of Snickers.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Cool! Right now i am trying to read the whole "Redwall" and "Warriors" series. It can be frustrating. I flip-flop between books.

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) I changed my profile picture to look like my cat Oreo.

message 45: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

I'm having the same problem. I just started reading a new author and he has around 50 books out. I'm on my 7th one. Oreo looks a little like chico!

message 46: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

My picture is now of Chico. He was asleep in our bathroom sink.:D

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Hahaha! You're right. Oreo does look like Chico! Only Oreo is a whooooole lot skinnier. (no offense :D)
Wow 50 BOOKS!!!! Good luck! :)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) HAHAHA! You're right Chico does look like Oreo...only Oreo is a WHOLE lot skinnier (no offense). Wow 50 BOOKS!!! Good luck! :)

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) By the way, do you know Whisperleaf/Soul/Annie? When she was writing the "Attack of the Eagle" story, she added me in. I'm Lightfeather!! (thus my name: Lightfeather/Bethany) :D

message 50: by Krista, Hurra! (new)

Ya. I know Whisperleaf/Soul/Annie. I'm friends with her. She added you in her story! That's awesome!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13