~Role Play Central~ discussion

One on one > Athena Jane the Avian-Human Hybrid Siren&&Կանգնիր այն անձրեւ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 95 (95 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How is this? and do you want to be the boy, or girl?

message 2: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) hmmm i have been the guy for like every rp for a while, so can I be the girl?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lol sure :) I don't mind bieng the guy what about?

message 4: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) hmmm high school? or paranormal? or both? haha

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooo both sounds good :) and I am guessing romance haha

message 6: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha yupp :)

Name: Jonah Blake
Personality: Shy and mysterious
History: She was sent to Juvi Camp because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time during a mugging, and was blamed for it. There was no way to prove her innocent, because all of the witnesses died, so they sent her away. When she returned, everything changed. Everyone looked at her like she was the bad girl, so she didn't have many friends
Appearence: [image error]

adorable lucy hale Pictures, Images and Photos

message 7: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha ya i know its a guy name :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lol its a cool name :) ill make my guy

message 9: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) thanks and ok :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like to just put the name appearance and age, because the mood usually changes. Hope that’s okay but if you want I can change it and make it more detailed.

Name: James
Appearance:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images...

message 11: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) haha thats finnneee :) ill start

Jonah let out a breath and got out of her car and into the cold chill of the morning. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and tossed her empty coffee mug into the nearby trashcan. Here I go, she thought, Is this high school? Or Hell?
She went into the school and immediately, the mood of the hall changed. Everyone looked over at her. But that;s what happened everyday. She was the 'bad girl who got sent to Juvi Camp because she couldn't be proven innocent against a mugging'. She sighed and went to her locker, trying to avoid the glances.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

okay thanks =)

Jake sighed sliding off his motorcycle, he shook his head to fix his hair since he never wore a helmet. Glancing at a bunch of giggling girls he gave them his best smile before walking into the school. He chuckled, girls could be so crazy sometimes rememebering when he had founnd a bra hanging on his bike with a number on it, one he had never called.

message 13: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah shoved her books into her locker, keeping her face down. She noticed a few guys from the football team walk past her. They immediately sped up so that they wouldn't have to look at her.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake walked to his locker, he glanced at the girl beside him thinking about how familier she looked. Not sure he opened his locker and smiled down at her " hey." he said softly

message 15: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah looked over at the boy. She had seen him around. She wondered if he was crazy, or just didn't care about his reputation for talking to her. Everyone knew her as the bad girl. No one liked her. She raised her eyebrow, "Um, hi."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake chuckled "did I do something wrong? Or am I just not your type?" he asked refering to her long pause, raised eyebrow and um.

message 17: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Well, yes to the first one." Jonah said. "You are pretty much gonna ruin your rep if you keep on talking to me."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake chuckled "I don't have a reputation, or need one. I don't care whAt people think of me. It's a waist if my time. " he said shutting his locker and leaning against it as he smiled down at her

message 19: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "So I'm guessing your the bad-boy don't-tell-me-what-I-can-and-can't-do right?" She said, leaning against her locker as well.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake chuckled again " More or less." he said with a shrug

message 21: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah rolled her eyes with a small smile and returned to her locker, feeding notebooks in and out of it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned " I'm Jake by the way.' he said offering her his hand as he watched her

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) She turned and held out hers, "I'm surprised that you don't already know me, but I'm Jonah."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jakke shrugged " I don't listen to school gossip either." he said taking her hand and shaking it, hearing a group of girls gasp.

message 25: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah pulled back a little, noticing the girls. She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and let out a breath, "Um, we should get to class."

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2011 02:34PM) (new)

Jake smiled pushing a strand of hair behind her ear that she had missed " Okay.I'll see you around." he said heading to Biology

message 27: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah felt a wave of heat cross her face. She sighed and hurried off the class.

After class, she decided to skip second period and go hang out by herself in the courtyard, which was a usually empty garden area with stone benches and flowers along the side of the school.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake was laying under a tree on one of the benches, his hat low on his head covering most of his face when he heard someone coming. Opening his eyes he grinned " couldn't get enough of me?" he teased looking at Jonah

message 29: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah laughed a little, "I actually like spending time here. Since no one else will take me, my friends are the flowers and crumpling benches."

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

Jake smiled " I like it her to, no crazy girls throwing themselves at me,It's peacful."

message 31: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Crazy girls?" Jonah asked. She sat down in the dirt by him. "Like what?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2011 02:53PM) (new)

Jake smiled " like hanging thier bra on my bike with thier number on it." he said sitting up and patting the spot beside him

message 33: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Um, that's just gross." She said, coming to sit next to him, "If I ever did that, they would burn me on a stick like the witch they think I am."

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2011 03:03PM) (new)

Jake chuckled " Ya I know it's gross, hence why I come her and you over react. No one woud burn you. It's too 1800's, you would be electrified to death.

message 35: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Oh, sorry." She laughed, rolling her eyes, "Forgive me for not knowing the proper torture devices that would kill me." She felt herself leaning forward slightly, her hair brushing his shoulder.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2011 03:07PM) (new)

Jake smirked leaning back on his hands as he watched her " You should read up on it, it's actually really intersting."

message 37: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Maybe." She said. She leaned back a little, pulling her knees up to her chin so she could lean on them.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled brushing his hair out of his eyes, pushing his baseball cap a little, " How long you been in this suckish town?" he asked her

message 39: by s-hastings (last edited Jan 30, 2011 03:18PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Six years." She replied. She looked up at the sky and fiddled with her bracelet. "Well, five, if you could Juvi Camp."

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 30, 2011 03:24PM) (new)

Jake grinned " Juvi huh? I knew there was a reason I liked you." he said watching her

message 41: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "It wasn't me." She said, "I couldn't be proven innocent, so they sent me there for a year."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake frowned " oh,well then I am sorry, but don't fret over it I have been to Juvi pleanty of times and it only stays on your record until your 18.Then you have a clean slate again"

message 43: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) She nodded, "But now everyone looks at me differently. I have no friends anymore. No guy would ever think about liking me. My life is completely different. For guys, if you go to Juvi, it's hot. For girls, everyone thinks that you're scary.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake pushed her hair behind her shoulder "your right I can't think of liking you I just do. " he said softly

message 45: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) She looked up at him, speechless. "You're crazy." She whispered, a soft smile playing on her lips.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake shrugged "probably am " he said smiling at her

message 47: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) She just kept looking at him, her face unguarded. She leaned a little closer, without thinking.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake smiled softly cupping her cheek in his hand as his eyes roamed her face, lingering on her lips. He leaned forward gently pressing his lips to hers.

message 49: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jonah leaned into his kiss, her fingers winding in his hair. She kissed him back, her eyes closing, her mouth opening. She hadn't been kissed since two years ago, before Juvi Camp, and missed the feeling of it.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake slid his hand around her waist gently pulling her close, he couldn't help but smile against her lips before he pulled away watching her still smiling

« previous 1