Girls' Book Club discussion

Other books > Manga

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Calla (new)

Calla (callareads) | 5 comments I started to read manga about 2 years ago and I love it. Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favorites and if you ever get into anime you should watch it too. I would recommend Fairy Tail and Skip Beat!

its cool to you post this..thankies

message 2: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Oh! Don't get me started on manga... 2 that Iwill suggest to you are Detective Conan and Katekyo Hitman Reborn... I also read a lot of shoujo manga if you want any of those suggestions... xD I like the anime too all thanks to one of my two best friends... she's a manga/anime lover and now i am too...

message 3: by Calla (new)

Calla (callareads) | 5 comments Lisa wrote: "Oh! Don't get me started on manga... 2 that Iwill suggest to you are Detective Conan and Katekyo Hitman Reborn... I also read a lot of shoujo manga if you want any of those suggestions... xD I like..."

oooh my gosh i cant believe i forgot Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!!!! that is amazing and I cant wait for the new anime season to come out!!!

message 4: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) me too. so far, because the anime is waiting to start up again, i've been reading the manga

message 5: by Calla (new)

Calla (callareads) | 5 comments me too. i just started the manga about a week ago and its pretty good.just trying to think of any other good manga...

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (havoc14) | 10 comments I read stuff on MangaFox.com cos it's all free and easy if that helps. I love Goong the best. Seriously amazing.

message 7: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Mangafox and mangareader are both good. some of the mangas that are good you can't find on one or the other, so i have to use both... xD like I can only read Katekyo hitman reborn on mangareader, but i like using mangafox a bit more