Yes, We Love Sam! (Shiver) discussion

Sam and Grace > So... Who do you like more: Sam or Grace

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 16 comments Mod
So, I know that if you joined this group you much LOVE Sam, but what about Grace, we can't leave her out of this! Personally, I love both of these characters! They are so well developed, have feelings that could be real, and they make you feel something. So, thats how I feel, but what about you? Comment below!

-Meg

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 2 comments Hmm.........hard one! Tie, I think.

message 3: by Meg (new)

yeah, it is hard, i can't chose either, they are both awesome!

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (noreally) | 2 comments yea lol. when does the third book come out btw?

message 5: by Meg (new)

July 12th! Urg, so long

message 6: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace | 1 comments Ummmm... I think I have to with Sam because he loves music so much and I can sorta see myself in him a little bit and I could see him being someone I would hang out with if he were real but I love them both.<3333

.Mg

message 7: by Erica (new)

Erica (rosefallingup) Nicki wrote: "yea lol. when does the third book come out btw?"

July 12/11

message 8: by Erica (new)

Erica (rosefallingup) I think they are both awesome. But Sam is a little mushy!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam is completely awesome!! ! I love how he is different than all the other male characters (arrogant and a complete jerk until he falls in love with the girl and we get to see his sweet side). He's so sweet, and I love that he is so musucal. Grace is a great character too, I like how she is smart and responsible and will do anything to help Sam.

message 10: by Meg (new)

Jenna! wrote: "Sam is completely awesome!! ! I love how he is different than all the other male characters (arrogant and a complete jerk until he falls in love with the girl and we get to see his sweet side). He'..."

I agree, he defiantly is sweeter and more sensitive than a lot of male characters, but not in a bad way :)

message 11: by Isabella (new)

Isabella Ummm I would have to say Sam because he total awesomeness and he is so lyrically and musically talented and I can't say no to his for both Grace and Books!!! But Grace is awesome as well so I don't know???

message 12: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 4 comments this is a hard question, i like both of them. But i would have to say. . .COLE ;) haha i cant choice witch one i both love them!! :)

message 13: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 7 comments Sam. He's cute and loving.