Mockingjay discussion

Actors/Actresses?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments Who do you think should play the characters in The Hunger Games? I know this is a random character but for the avox girl i think the girl from Victorious the red head should play her. Her name is Ariana Grande, and Avan Jogia for Gale

message 2: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (maddieridder) | 2 comments Michelle wrote: "Who do you think should play the characters in The Hunger Games? I know this is a random character but for the avox girl i think the girl from Victorious the red head should play her. Her name is A..."

i say kaya scodelario for katniss alex pettyfer for peeta and adam gregory for gale yeah i thiink that girl from victorious would b good!!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments how bout logan lerman for peeta?

message 4: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (maddieridder) | 2 comments i nthought that too! he would be good cuz he is not like that big and strong but he is super hot and cute he would need to dye his hair though but thats okay he would be good too but i still really like alex for peeta!

message 5: by Tanavi (new)

Tanavi | 9 comments I think Susan from Narnia should be Katniss.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments oooh yeah! she has a good look and has already proven herself good as a character like katniss

message 7: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Oh yes! Susan will do good. Though she's too sweet-looking