OMG ITS A RP!! discussion

1 on 1 rp > MJ_Lover & Nattie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 371 (371 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hello hello, how far do you go with romance just wondering :D))

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((Lol, as far as the other roleplayer wants to go! :D you wna do an 1800s romance or something? And how good are u with guys cause i SUCK at them :D lol))

message 3: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((lolz kay well i do detailed stuff whren i can be bothered, uhhhhhhh im kinda sick of 1800 atm, im writing a novel on tat and arrrrg my brain is dead and my boys always seem to urn gay or seem it lolz! We could both do a boy and a girl...if ya wnat))

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((kk! :D What we can do is start out with me being a girl and then when we get bored with that like after a page or so we can make a new rp under this topic and then just switch back and forth when we want to...is that ok?))

message 5: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((well...i suppose thatsa good idea, how about we make both of them now :D so then we can do both how about one a highschool romance, and one a forbidden??))

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((Kk! Sounds good :) We can start with the forbidden if you'd like. So what type of forbidden do you want it to be, like an angel falling for a human or what? lol I'll go with watevr u say :D))

message 7: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((well i was hoping to be the girl in the forbiden one :D and well angle fallign for human culd work, i havnt done an angle one before,))

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie lol kk :D I'll be the guy named Patch and ur the girl! Choose the topic for the forbidden, cause I'm kinda not in the mood to do the angel one :/ And for high school I'll be the girl. Her name is Lindsey. That ok?)

message 9: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((sure is and LOLZ! Patch, hmmmmmmmm yummy, anyway. Uh....... we sould do a student teacher??? and that is okay :D My girl is lilly, ill post her character proile next post, and my dude is Gabriel, Gabe for short:D))

message 10: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((lol I know...LOVE the name Patch, especially from Hush Hush :) and ok, it'll be a student teacher thing and they r in high school. She's a junior and he's only like, 20years old.))

Lindsey walked down the halls, talking with her friends as she walked to her last class of the day.

Patch laid in the grass, looking up at the sky.

message 11: by girlpower12121 (last edited Jan 29, 2011 07:54PM) (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((okay well yup, how old are juniors? cause here we have a diff system. lolz and ill post them now. Ill change the ages to fit and how old is lindsey???))

Name: Lilly

Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving.

Appearance: She is 5'9" she has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino style skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush. She is very fit. She jogs everyday and has been since she was little. She is french too.

Bio: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watchs sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesnt have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herlself alot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a speacial someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She is the top of her English, Maths, Health and Science and french classes and has never gotten graded lower then A-. She has volenterd to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the opperationg rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does somthing really good her father may stop what he is doing to her. She has wanted to be a surgeon since she was 5. She is in love with very graphic documaentries and she knows alot of things about doctor things and anoatomy and things that you only learn in College cause she loves to do research. She jogs every day without fail after school and has been joggin at that time since she was 7 and has never changed it.

Crush/GF/BF: SHe doesnt have a bf but she does have a thing for her teacher though she doesnt act on it.

Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special(though technically her dad was her first) . SHe also speacks alot of french, and is an awesome singer :) She also loves to read.
She has a beautiful Arabian horse (below)
Name: Prancer.
Appearance: It is a pure bred. The Arabian's head has a characteristic dished profile with a prominent eye, large nostrils and small teacup muzzle http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=h...)
Personality: It is loyal and will only listen to Lilly. It is a friendly horse but if you get it on its own it is fierce!

Name: Gabriel Whicker

Personality: Kind, outgoing, good sense of humor, fun to be around. Very smart. He'll do anything for his loved ones and never judges a book by their cover. A person you can trust. He's very protective of those he loves, and if you hurt them you're in trouble.

Looks: Bright, almost shocking blue eyes, scruffy brown hair (But not un kept) and a spray of freckles, Pale skin and slightly muscular. Around 5' 11"

Bio: Grew up with his mother and 6 older sisters. The one he's closest to in age is actually 9 years older than him. He was always made fun of as a child for growing up without a dad and a nickname often given to him.... Shall not be repeated... His mother and sisters were all very kind to him however. His mother passed when he was 14. Because he grew up how he did he never makes fun of anyone or is rude to them in any way. Well... Unless you push him. He's not a total push over, he can get angry. He's a painter and his entire room is decorated with works of his. He's also a cellist

message 12: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((well i was thinking patch be a teacher. maybe a student teacher and that she likes him, but she still needs to find out about him forst lolz and gabe isnt a teacher, he is a student too. lolz Patch is supposed to b the teacher LOL!))))

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((kk, I'll start over, sorry I mized up the names!!)
Lindsey walked into her classroom, turning in her homework. As she turned to go to her desk she accidentally bumped into a guy. "Sorry," she said. She looked up at him, not recognizing his face.

Patch sat at the desk as the students came in. He was only 2 years older then the students, so it didn't feel like the teacher, even though he was amazingly smart.

message 14: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((OMG! Sorry it didnt say a new post! and its fine))

Gabe shook his head "no hamr done" he gave her a smile.

Lilly made her way to school. Tear rolled down her cheeks. She tried to foget the mornings activity but she couldnt. She was shking uncontroably, even though she tried hard to stop. She took a deep breathe savoring the crisp morning air. She wished she didnt hvae her dad or mother, she wished she was normal...like the others. Once she had her books she walked to her class. With patch. She sighed and tried to wipe the tar away but more fell. She decided to let her hair fall over her facre to hide it.

message 15: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((I am truley sorry about that))

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((lol ITS FINE! :) dont worry))

Lindsey blushed and looked up at him. "Lindsey," she said smiling, offering her hand to shake.

Patch saw Lilly walking in. As she walked by his desk he gently grabbed her wrist. "Are you alright?" he asked softly. He had perfect muscles, going to the gym every morning, and had to be only about a year or two older than she was. He gave her a small smile.

message 17: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((thanks :D))

Gabe smiled down at her and took her hand shaking it "Gabriel, Call me Gabe"

Lilly bite her lower lip, holding back tears "I'm fine" she said said softly, lying to him of course. She looked down at his hand holding ehr wrist and she prayed to god that he didnt notice the scrs or bruises or fresh cuts, that was one thing she didnt need.

message 18: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (( :) ))

Lindsey blushed and felt his warm hand against hers.

Patch felt a dent in her wrist and rubbed his thumb against it. "Talk to me after class," he whispered, and slowly let go of her wrist, sitting back in his chair.

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((:D how far do you go with romacne? I cant remember if i have asked rofl!))

Gabe smiled at her, as he saw blush creeping up her cheeks.

Lilly nodded and turned to sit, still trying to hold back the tears that wanted to fall.

message 20: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((as far as the other roleplayer wants to go :) ))

Lindsey smiled and slowly pulled her hand away. She had a cute dress on that went a couple of inches below her butt and sandals/flip flops on with a pink cardigan. She ran her hand through her hair, realizing he kept looking at her.

Patch watched her as she walked away. The class all got settled and he stood up walking in front of the board. He saw many girls wink at him and whisper to each other. He knew they were talking about him. He smiled to the class. "Good morning," he said to the class.

message 21: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((yaay :D))

Gabe, arm fell to his side. He gave her another smile.

Lilly looked up at him and sighed. she didnt want to be in class, whihc wasnt normal. She loved school.

"Good morning" the class chorused

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Lindsey smiled back and cleared her throat. "Well, I'll see you later Gabe," she said adding a little bit of flirtiness to it and walked away, her butt swaying side to side as she walked.

Patch pointed to the board. "Get out your text books and look at Section 9 on page 587. Quiz tomorrow on vocabulary words of this section so start going over them in class now." he said and walked back to his seat, grading another couple of papers.

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Gabe winked at her "You will" he said as she walked away, his eyes hypnotised byt the way her hips swayed by the way ehr butt swayed with them, he smirked to himslef

Lilly got out her book and opene it to the right pages so that she could begin, and so she did, doing all she could so it was all literally burned to her brain. She knew she wouldt forget it

message 24: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) (((..??))

message 25: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((srryyy!!!!))

Lindsey bit her bottom lip and looked back at him and smiled.

Patch sighed and looked up to see two girls come up to him. "Yes?" he asked them, leaning back in his chair.

message 26: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((all ius good :D))

Lilly looked up for a break from ehr work and watched the girls fliring with patch, whilst asking him for help, literally all over him. She sighed

Gabe smiled back and gave ha wink as she did

message 27: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((....???))

message 28: by Natalie (new)

Natalie patch didn't show any interest in the girls and helped them and they hesitated before going back to their seats he glanced at lilly.

lindsey smiled and turned back around and kept walking. He was so hot.

message 29: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Gabe smiled to himself as he walked to class.

Lilly gave him a small smile, one that didnt reach her eyes and went baxk to work

message 30: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((....??))

message 31: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Lindsey sat down with her friends and talked before class started.

Patch grinned and leaned back in his chair.

message 32: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly finished all the work and walked to his desk to ask what sh needed to do now

Gabe sat with his mates

message 33: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Lindsey laughed with her friends and blushed deeply when they mentioned Gabe being extremely hot. She smiled and agreed as they continued to talk about him.

Patch looked up at her and took the sheets she handed to him. He looked at her, "That's all of the work assigned today since the historical site field trip is this friday, we can't learn many new lessons this week," he told her.

message 34: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Gabe and his mates were talking about the next big game coming up and who of the treams had a the best chance of winning.

Lilly nodded "So ill just read?" then she shook her head "can i take these sheets back and take some notes onto another peice of paper and hand this back to you at the end of the lesson?" she asked him, biting her bottom lip

message 35: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((....?))

message 36: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Lindsey smiled and laughed with her friends as her ex boyfriend, the quarterback on the football team, came up to her, grinning.

Patch smiled and looked at her lips. "That's fine with me," he said.

message 37: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled at him "thanks" she said taking the sheets and walking back to her desk, she started to take lots and lots of notes.

Gabe and his mate made a bet that gabe was positive he would win

message 38: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Lindsey cleared her throat and arched her eyebrow. "What do you want Chase?" she asked. He bent down and rested his hands on her upper thighs.

Patch watched her for a little while and sighed.

message 39: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lily sole a glance to patch and then went back to work ((wanna ff to like.... after class for these two???))

The teacher for gabes class walkd in and so the lesson began

message 40: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((wat? lol))
Patch sighed and leaned back, looking at his email on the computer.

Lindsey pushed him away. "Uh, back off, you aren't my boyfriend anymore so stop acting so tough," she said to him. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him out of her seat, his hand on her butt. She tried to push away but he didn't let go. His breath smelt like alcohol. "You're drunk," she whispered. He smiled. "Oh yeaaaahhhh," he replied.

message 41: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((Fast forward lolz))

Lilly took notes vigerisly

Gabe took notes in class as te teacher drooned on

message 42: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((...?????????????))

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((Sorry I did Post it but I didn't know it didn't show up))
Patch watched her.

Lindsey rolled her eyes and pushed him away and right when the ball rang she walked out with her friend Carson, whom she'd known for two years now and though he flirted with her, she never liked him like That.

message 44: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((its okay, i hate when gr does that))

Lilly finished tha class with 12 pges of notes

Gabe sighed whishing calss would end

message 45: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((ikr!))

Patch looked at her.

Lindsey walked down the hall.

message 46: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((lolz))

Lilly shook her hands.

Gabe looked at hte clock

message 47: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((...??))

message 48: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((hello???))

message 49: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ((sorry! didnt see that u posted!))

Patch kept watching her.

Lindsey walked down the hall, wondering about that Gabe guy

message 50: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((all is good))

Lilly looked around the class to see people working hard. Lilly looked at the clock and thjen the bell went, signalling end of class. Everyone left in a hurry. Lilly went to gicve him her sheets back then packed up her things slowly, she had the time

Gabe groaned inwardly, wishing this toture would end and then it did and he jumped up and left the class fast. He had an itch to run but couldnt untill next since now he had a Chemistry class.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8