Wammy House RP discussion

Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 860 (860 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 263 comments Mod
((Start))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments Liz sighed as she solved another "challenging problem" at the Wammy House

Reza wandered around the Wammy house bored out of her mind

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments Liz got out of her room and decided to see if she can interact with people

((can they be friends?))

((Yea))

'I wonder where Mello is' she thought

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments Liz found Reza and ran to her "reza there you are"

"Hi!" She said with a smile

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "hows it going" Liz asked walking backwards so she can face Reza

"Good, you?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "being a genius is never easy" she said smiling "where are you heading to?"

"Just wandering aimlessly"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "fun" she said she turns forward and walks with Reza hands behind her back she hides her face behind her hair and asks "so how's your cousin"

"Fine, yours?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "he's doing good although he likes to eat to much chocalate" she said shaking her head "honestly i hope he gets fat so i can laugh"

"He does eat a lot of chocolate" she said giggling a little

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments Liz saw him coughing she walked closer to him "are you ok" she said laying a hand on his shoulder

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "ruko, you should drink more water to soothe your throat" she said taking her hand off his shoulder. Liz motions Reza over

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "hmmmmmmmmm maybe tea and honey, with a splash of warm lemon, will work or......" she said talking mostly to herself thinking of the home remeadies she knows

Reza walked over to them

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "what do you think Reza, what will help out his throat?" she says turning to her

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "its not medicine" she says reading his expression "its home made remeadies"

"Orange juice!"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "hmmm vitamin c, is good for you, helps fight the cold prevents scurvy, technically we're recommending all common knowledge stuff" she said to Ruko

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "you never know, it depends if the person himself wants it to work" she said

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "hmmmmmmmmmmmm" she says thinking "i dont know this is very peciluar now"

((epic spelling fail))

"You could try chicken soup, my mom used to make it for me when she was alive"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments liz put her hand on Reza, knowing parents are a touchy source

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "every one here are genuis orphans" she says bitterly "the kids that no one would miss" her face was a calm mask but underneath she felt pain

"Just because we're orphans doesn't mean no one will miss us, we have other family and friends" Reza said with a smile

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "i think so too" she said with a smile

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "besides it lets me pick on you and not feel bad" she grins and ruffles his hair

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "lil sisters pick on their oldest siblings too" she said

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "hey what happened to you being sick" she said smiling "Im being man handled"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "of course, but no escuse for man handling" she said "im a kick you" she swings her feet

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments she laughs "dont mess with your little sis or pay the price" she said

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "hmmmmmmm i dont think it'll be a fee but vengence, justice is something that is big here so vengenace or justice" she said

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "yup" she said "wow i sound like a very corny manga"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments she stuck out her tounge "at least im no saying in the name of the law i will punish you"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "or doing poses while saying that" she says "hmmmmm" she imagines Ruko doing it and she bursted out laughing

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "uummmmmmmmmmmm nothing" she said holding her sides trying to stop laughing

Matt was wandering around wondering where everyone was

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments liz eventually stopped laughing

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "I don't know, i mean i finished my lessons already what about you?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "over achiever" she said sticking her tounge out

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "of course" she said " why dont we just walk around the three of us?" she asked "since we're finished"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments she started walking to the big clear doors

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments she walked along side the flowers twirling

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments she knelt down to smell the roses " take your time and smell the roses" she giggled

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 329 comments "oh yeah, sorry about that" she said she stood up quicky and stopped smiling

Reza followed them quietly

Matt saw three teens and walked over them

"Hi"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18