Jonathan Maberry discussion

General Discussion > Jonathan Maberry Books I have read

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Shea | 106 comments Mod
I have read Patient Zero, The Dragon Factory, Rot and Ruin, and The Marvel Universe versus the Punisher.

Happy Bookaholic (ReadingEcstasy) | 3 comments Um... None so far, but I'm working on it.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa O'Leary Saunders (osaunders) | 1 comments I have read the Pine Deep Trilogy, Patient Zero, The Dragon Factory and Rot and Ruin. Cannot wait for King of Plagues!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 30 comments I have read Patient Zero, The Dragon Factory, The Wolfman, Rot and Ruin.

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael | 15 comments I have read The Pine Deep Triology, Patient Zero, The Dragon Factory, Rot & Ruin, The Wolfman, The New Dead, and Punisher vs The Marvel Universe. My favorite by far is The Pine Deep Triology.

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael | 15 comments Lisa wrote: "I have read the Pine Deep Trilogy, Patient Zero, The Dragon Factory and Rot and Ruin. Cannot wait for King of Plagues!"

Hi Lisa, I loved the Pine Deep Triology. Which Character was your favorite?

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael | 15 comments Happy Bookaholic wrote: "Um... None so far, but I'm working on it."

HI Bookaholic,

I would suggest starting with the Pine Deep Triology (Ghost Road Blues, Dead Man's Song, Bad Moon Rising) it hooked me.

message 8: by Micheal (new)

Michael wrote: "Happy Bookaholic wrote: "Um... None so far, but I'm working on it."

HI Bookaholic,

I would suggest starting with the Pine Deep Triology (Ghost Road Blues, Dead Man's Song, Bad Moon Rising) i..."

I started with Patient Zero and I loved it from the start. After reading it I made a zombie movie and sent it to Jonathan Maberry.

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda M. Lyons (amandamlyons) I've read The Pine Deep Trilogy and am in the last 100 pages or so of Rot and Ruin. I have Patient Zero to read next :)

message 10: by Michael (new)

Michael | 15 comments Is the movie based on Patient Zero? Is it available for viewing?

message 11: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (jonathan_maberry) | 44 comments Patient Zero isn't a movie. It was option for TV by producer Michael DeLuca (Blade, Magnolia, Se7en) on behalf of Sony Entertainment.

A script was commissioned by Javier Grillo-Marxuach (Lost, Medium) and that is currently being shopped to the major networks. We expect to hear something soon.

message 12: by Micheal (new)

Jonathan wrote: "Patient Zero isn't a movie. It was option for TV by producer Michael DeLuca (Blade, Magnolia, Se7en) on behalf of Sony Entertainment.

A script was commissioned by Javier Grillo-Marxuach (Lost, ..."

I can't wait

message 13: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan (jonathan_maberry) | 44 comments Free JOE LEDGER short story by Jonathan Maberry

MATERIAL WITNESS takes Joe Ledger into very stranger territory as he visits the troubled little town of Pine Deep, Pennsylvania to search for a missing protected witness. In Pine Deep, nothing is quite what it seems.

Join Joe, Echo Team, Mr. Church and the rest of the DMS: Department of Military Sciences for this new free short story.

Here's a link to request it from St. Martin's Griffin, a division of MacMillan Publishing . It will be sent to you via email as a pdf. http://us.macmillan.com/static/stmart...