Just Roleplays discussion

Forbidden Romance > Student/Teacher Relationship Charries

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) Name: Preferably-First and Last

Occupation: Are you a teacher or student? If teacher, what grade(s) and subject(s) do you teach? If student, what grade are you in?

Personality: What are you like? Maybe boisterous and outgoing or shy and timid. Don’t list adjectives. Give at least three descriptive sentences about your character’s personality.

Appearance: You can give a picture/link or a small description. Heck, you can do both if you wish!

History: Don’t write a story, but give a little back round info on your past. Were you abused? Did you move a round a lot or were your parents everything that you dreamed about?

Family: Who were your parents? Do you have any siblings?

Relationship Status: Are you in an intimate relationship or currently single? What was your past love life like?

Dirty Secret: Do you have the guts to spill the beans or you want things to be kept on the D.L?

Crush:

Other: What else do you think we should know about you?

message 2: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Feb 16, 2011 06:43PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Kachina (means sacred dancer) White-dove Morris

Personality: Ali is down to earth, smart, headstrong, and funny. She's one of the good popular people, those who are popular because they treat people kindly and are smart.
She isn't a girly girl, and she's not afraid of mud or worms or nature. In fact, she adores nature.

Appearance: Kachina is an exotic, dark haired beauty. Litterally. Her skin is a russet color, her eyes dark, dark brown, almost black, and her long, dark, glossy hair is black as midnight. She's tall and thin with curves that make guys stare as she walks by.

History: Kachina used to live on a Native American reservation before her mother and father died and she went to live with her aunt.

Family: She lives with her aunt, Dyani Morris, and her uncle, Davod Morris. They have no children and are her only living relatives.

Relationship status: Kachina is very withdrawn, so she's not the type to go rooting around for a boyfriend. Her first and last relationship was with a boy on her reservation named Hok'ee.

Dirty secret: She still practices her tribe's dances, and while this isn't exactly a horrifying secret, her aunt doesn't like it, nor does her uncle, so she keeps it a secret.

Crush: none...yet.

Other:

message 3: by Chachi (last edited Feb 03, 2011 06:39PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) :)**********ɐuuɐɥ sı ǝɯɐu lɐǝɹ ʎɯ ʇnq wrote: "Name: doaminque russell
male
student teacher in French

sweet- protective- loves to write and sing music- drawing- smart- kind- caring for his students- out going

Short- well built- st..."

It would be helpful if you followed the format and more detail

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Would someone make a character for Kachina? It's just I'd like to rp and can't.

message 6: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* (last edited Feb 10, 2011 04:52PM) (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 124 comments Mod
Name: Sage Rosewood 
Gender female
Student or Teacher: Student 
Appearance http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4089/5...
Grade: 11
Relationship Status  single
Crush open
 Personality: Quiet, reflective, Well-developed value system, which she strive to live in accordance with,  A very  talented writers. Interested in understanding and helping people
History: Her real parents died when she was little, so she was sent to Foster Care and was put into a abusive home with a man that beats and sexually abuses her, she also has horrible nightmare 
Other: has 5 long scars that start at her left shoulder  and goes across her chest to her right hip bone 

Okay thank you!!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yeah...could you make those guys? I kinda wanna rp Kachina.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Oh...u only live once was making me a teacher...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Well, if you use Alex Pettyfer as a picture, I might be forced to condone it. Kachina will be in creative writing.

Wait, now im Lost, and sorry i wasn't on i had a HUGE test my parents made be study for

Name: Zac Nightlock
Gender male
Student or Teacher: Teacher
Appearance will find one
Grade: 11
Relationship Status single
Crush open
Personality: Quiet, shy, and can be sweet but head-strong and every over protective, Alone he feels like an out cast , and that no one wants or cares for him, he very guard and closed off
History: Zac was always the top of his class because of his father’s cruelness, he was always closed and guard outside of school, but when he was younger school was his haven, a place where he could get away from his father for a few hours which effected his adult life, he knew from a younger age he wanted to be a teacher, to be able to help children, and let them know that school is a safe place to be, that they should want to come. Even thought he has British Roots. Russian just short of Snap for him and well as math. and he came from a very poor and abusive home, which he still as scars from and has horrible nightmares about his childhood

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) Cool. Anyone wanna rp?