The Awesomest RP Group Ever! xD discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 563 (563 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(Start Here)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Alika walked on to stage and looked out at the empty room. "Someday I let you in
Treat you right
Drive you out of your mind
oh
You never met a chick like me
Burn so bright
I'm gonna make you blind..." She sang, her eyes closed
"Always want what you can't have
But is it so bad if you don't get what you wanted
Make you feel good
As I'm with you
Let me shape you
Let's get it started..."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Alika paused as she heard someone else singing she walked over to one of the doors leading outside and watched Alex.

message 4: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily had her ipod in her ears and was dancing around the sidewalk, practing her dance moves.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You're good." Alika said walking outside

message 6: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily started to dance like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8HG93... .

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm Alika," She said sitting down, "Alika Stone." She folowed his gase, "That Emily, we have Math together."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Cool," She said and pulled a pack of M'n'Ms from her pocket, "Want one?"

message 9: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily felt tired and sat down.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Hay, Em!" Alika called, "Over here!"

message 11: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily looked at her and walked over,"Hey Alike,"She looked at Alex,"Hi, Im Emily"

message 12: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Nice to meet you,"Emily smiled.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Alika tossed Emily the pack of M'n'Ms, "What's up?"

message 14: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily took one and ate it,"I was practing,"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Yeah, I saw that," Alika said, "What do you call that move?"

message 16: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Thank you,"Emily said to Alex,"That was really just freestyle,"She said to Alika.

message 17: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Dancing,"Emily said to Skye.

message 18: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Me to,"Emily said giggling.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Alika ate her M'n'Ms

message 20: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily nodded and watched him leave,"Hi Im Emily,"She said to Skye.

message 21: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Nice to meet you,"Emily said smiling, then she looked at Alex singing.

message 22: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "he is really good,"Emily said.

message 23: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((Love the song btw bvb is awsome))

"I bet,"Emily said.

((brb))

message 24: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(I went to the NSN concert last night <3 i know that has nothing to do with that but still)

message 25: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(awesomee! RP on angels vs demons! haha)

message 26: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((No he is MINE BACK OFF))
"I like it,"Emily smiled.

message 27: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments ((Im kool with that XD))

Emily sat by her watching Alex slightly smiling.

message 28: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(Wait who is yours? Christofer Drew? RIGHT! MINEMINEMINEMINE! I love him! he is so nice<3)

message 29: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "See what,"Emily said looking at her.

message 30: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "You think he likes me?"Emily blushed slightly.

message 31: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily nodded and watched Alex walk to them.

message 32: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "What,"Emily said, she was acting like she didnt know what he was talking about.

message 33: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(will someone rp with me? haha)

message 34: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(sureee x3 haha)

message 35: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "I pled fifth to,"Emily said giggling.
((lol this again :D))

message 36: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
(himhim)

message 37: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily looked at him and smiled.

message 38: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily looked away then back at Alex.

message 39: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Bailey was in a studio alone. She was going to practice her lyrical dancing. She was one of the advanced lyrical students. She turned on the music ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fabOSN... ) and did her dance ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRNQq... )

message 40: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily smiled and watched Alex stood.

message 41: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "knew what,"Emily said looking at Skye.

message 42: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily blushed right when she hear that,"Uhmm i have to go,"She got up and walking away.

message 43: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
When Bailey finished she went into the bathroom and changed into her regular clothes and walked into the hallway, she heard some really pretty piano music.

message 44: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "Uhmm i dont know,"Emily said moving her hair in her face her face was that red.

message 45: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "My face would look like an apple,"Emily sighed.

message 46: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Bailey peeked inside the window for a second and smiled a little, she listened to the guy in the room play the piano more.

message 47: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments "What if i dont want to,"Emily said lieing biting her lip.

message 48: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily sighed and said,"Alright," she walked up to Alex.

message 49: by ok (new)

ok | 1664 comments Mod
Bailey stopped looking in the window when he saw her, she was always terribly shy. She started to walk down the hall to her private ballet lesson. She always had busy days doing Lyrical and Ballet.

message 50: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 1344 comments Emily sat on the bench again smiling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12