IT'S ROLE PLAY TIMEZ!!!!! (Roleplay, etc.) discussion

ROMANCE! > Romance Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,311 (1311 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((start the love))

message 2: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?* | 147 comments Mod
Zion sighed, he was outside leaning on the wall, smoking a cigarette, a nasty habit and he knew it but it helped with the anger. Zion was wearing dark navy blue Jeans, a white shirt that hugs his skin, showing off his well built frame, and a black leather jacket

message 3: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Terra was taking a walk through town, her favorite thing to do when she just wanted to think without her parents bugging her all the time. It was hot, so she was wearing denim short-shorts and dark green camisole/spaghetti strap tank. She walked past the high school, which was empty since it was Saturday, and saw some guy leaning against the wall smoking.

message 4: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Terra stopped and looked at the guy for a couple of moments. He had a "bad-boy" look...normally, that wasn't her style, but there was something about him that caught her attention.

message 5: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Tatum watched the almost collision out of the corner of her eyes.She taps her foot on the pavement impatiently waiting for the light to turn green.

message 6: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles The light turned green and Tatum quickly turned down an alleyway,almost losing control of the motorcycle.She quickly jumped off and threw her duffel bag to the ground.She started rifling through it muttering to herself.

message 7: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan was walking down the street with her notebook close to her chest.

Ryan was in his car driving around.

message 8: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Tatum quickly found the napkin like thing.She swiped it all over the motor cycle. She then threw it back into the bag. She took out new clothes.She changed out of her black skinnies and into short shorts, and into a black tank top.She put on different makeup and stuffed the rest into the dufflebag. She picked it up and slung it over her shoulder walking out of the alleyway.

message 9: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Allie wrote: "The girl in front of her stopped and Sadie quickly stopped and hopped off her skateboard, barely missing her. "Whoa, sorry.""

Terra looked around "oh, yeah, it's fine" she said, still looking at Zion

message 10: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek sat on a curb outside a convenience store. He looked across the street and saw a girl walking with a notebook.

message 11: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan sighed and kepted walking, she knew the park was close by.

message 12: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek watched the girl as she kept walking. He stood up and decided to go to the park.

message 13: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) When Rylan got to the park she seen a big oak tree and sat down by it and open your notebook and started to draw.

message 14: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek walked through the park, and saw the same girl he had seen before sitting under a tree writing He walked over "What are you writing?" he asked

message 15: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan looked up at him, then looked back down and said,"Uhmm well i read poems, but right now im drawing"

message 16: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "Oh" Derek said "I'm sorry. wow, um now I feel stupid. and awkward" he smiled a little "I, um, I guess I'll leave you alone, that was kind of random, sorry" he said

message 17: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan laughed slighly and said,"Its alright,"

message 18: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek nodded and sat down "Well, let me try again. What are you drawing?" he asked

message 19: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((brb))

message 20: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((kk))
"Im not really sure,"Rylan said,"Just really what ever comes to my mind"

message 21: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek nodded "Like, your thoughts?" he asked

message 22: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "yeah,"Rylan nodded.

message 23: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek smiled a little "I like that" then he chuckled "I just realized I haven't introduced myself. I'm Derek"

message 24: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "I'm Rylan,"Rylan smiled and looked back at the notebook.

message 25: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek smiled "I like that." he said "That's a nice name. Well, I leave you alone so you can draw, now" he started to stand up

message 26: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "You dont have to leave,"Rylan said smiling looking up at him.

message 27: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek sat back down and looked at her "You sure?" he said

message 28: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "yeah,"Rylan looked up at him.

message 29: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek nodded "ok. I guess, since I've been given an option, I'll stay" he said, half-smiling

message 30: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan laughed and said,"Im glad your staying, your funny"

message 31: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek smiled "why thank you, miss" he said, chuckling

message 32: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan smiled back,"How long have you lived in this town?"

message 33: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. "a month" he said "Moved here from Harlem, New York"

message 34: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "Ohh, i lived here for 5 years,"Rylan said,"Moved here from New Olreans, Louisiana"

message 35: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek nodded "well, I know nobody here." he said "Well, except for you" he smiled

message 36: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "Well im a nobody,"Rylan sighed.

message 37: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek scrunched his eyebrows "You're not a nobody" he said shaking his head "You're sitting here aren't you? If you were a nobody you wouldn't exist. Besides, you're a somebody to me"

message 38: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Rylan laughed and said,"I didnt mean it like that,"

message 39: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Derek laughed "well, that doesn't change the fact that you're somebody to me" he said
((gtg))

message 40: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ((byee))

Rylan smiled looking up at him and said,"Well thank you,"

message 41: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

Zion feels like he's being watched, he turns his head to the side and smirks, his golden colored bangs fall into his eyes

message 42: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Tatum walked down the street slowly.She keeps her head down. She sniffed and looked up. She passed by a guy and said"You know-Smoking WILL kill you."

message 43: by How*Do*I*Fly*With*Broken*Wings?*, Ez megszakad a szívem (new)

Zion lifted his eye brows, "a lot of things can kill, but we still do them" he smiles, brushes his bangs out of his dark storm gray eyes

message 44: by Valare (new)

Valare (Angelvalare) | 6 comments Jade was sitting on the blanket under a tree and she was drawing and watching people as they went by. she laughs at a guy singing but she went on drawing.

message 45: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Macy was walking in the park listen to her ipod and dancing to the music.

message 46: by Valare (new)

Valare (Angelvalare) | 6 comments Jade had been drawing the scene of the park whens he saw a girl dancing and the guy singing it was a site. She laughs and then she decided to find somewhere to eat so she gathered her stuff up.

message 47: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) macy seen him and walked over and took one of her headphones out of her ear,"Starstruck by lady gaga,"She laughed

message 48: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. This*is*ur*life*r*u*who*u*want*to*be? wrote: "Zion feels like he's being watched, he turns his head to the side and smirks, his golden colored bangs fall into his eyes"

Terra smiled a little at the guy, then looked away, blushing a little

message 49: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "That a good song,"macy said smiling at him.

message 50: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) "I listen to alot of music alot of people dont know,"Macy smiled and laughed slightly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27