IT'S ROLE PLAY TIMEZ!!!!! (Roleplay, etc.) discussion

Fantasy > Fantasy Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. In this RP, your charrie can be anything fantasy related: A fairy, a warrior, a princess, a magical person, an oracle, etc. please list their powers and accessories and such.

message 2: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Format for posting fantasy Charries-
Name:
Type of person: (Fairy, warrior, etc.)
Appearance: (preferably post a picture or link, if you would like, you may just describe the charrie)
Accessories:
Powers: (if any)
Personality:
History: (you don't have to do this one if you don't want)
Other:

message 3: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Sheridan (sapphirestone) | 1413 comments Mod
((My person is a mutant, is that okay??))

Name: Sapphire
Mutant of: Bird ( like Max is in Maximum Ride)
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...
(sorry thats a long link, and it was the only actual picture I dont want it to be like Maximum Ride)

History: Sapphire was born and raised as a baby human, but when she turned 2, something caused her DNA to change and now she has wings and she is part bird. Her parents no longer wanted a mutant so they set her free into the wild and she has been living there ever since. She lives in a hut, which is by that grassy knoll meantioned in the first page. (I need some help figuring out what is going on in the roleplay, I cant quite follow it). She has a long lost little sister, but she doesnt know that yet. She hopes to be able to find a home and friends who will accept her for who she is.Will update more on history
Personality: Sapphire has that nice, sisterly, loving and caring side ot anyone she comes across, but you don't want to get on her bad side. She is a vicious hunter and will do anything to get good food, and she is a good warrior. She will prtect her friends and other people and sometimes puts others safety before hers.
Other: Not much that I can think of right now. Please let me know if I am accepted and I hope I am.

message 4: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((definitely, I consider that fantasy, as long as they aren't just a normal person))

message 5: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((wait the link didn't work))

message 6: by Sheridan, Behold: SHERIDAN!! the new (well not so new anymore!) mod (new)

Sheridan (sapphirestone) | 1413 comments Mod
(( It looks like Max sort of from Maximum Ride))

message 7: by JennyGrace (last edited Jan 29, 2011 04:25PM) (new)

JennyGrace  M. Name: Zander (short for Alexander)
Type of person: Sorcerer
Appearance:Zander
Personality: Mysterious, quiet, yet fun to be around, he's easy to talk to and a good listener, he likes to surprise you with magic tricks.
History: He is an orphan and lives in a cottage in a village by himself, he gets a lot of money because people pay him to help them with problems by using magic, he is constantly studying magic and learning new spells.
other:ummm, not much else to say, he's a simple soul, but smart

message 8: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. ((k))

message 9: by Tatum Sparkles (last edited Jan 29, 2011 12:40PM) (new)

Tatum Sparkles Name:Tatum
Type of person:Vampire
Appearance:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0...
Accessories:A mini jar in the shape of a teardrop-a necklace, an emerald ring on her left pinkie finger.
Powers:She has the normal vampire stuff like speed strength and immortality, but she has Spirit(if you have read Vampire Academy you know what i'm talking about)She can see aura's heal things use telekenesis ect.
Personality:nice, loyal, can be really mean, doesn't like hurting people, makes alot of facial expressions.
History:
Other:really smart and good with computers

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2011 05:36PM) (new)

name: gina
race: demon
apperence:
http://www.google.co.kr/imglanding?q=...
powers: wind, lightning, dark magic and can summon spirits
personaliy: independent, lonely, gloomy, doesnt talk much and smart
history:???
other: is the demon princess.

message 12: by Katniss (last edited Feb 02, 2011 06:36AM) (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Name: Katerina (yep sheridan it's always the same.)
Race: Elf (lord of the rings type, not Santa's midget type)
Appearance: waist length platinum blond hair, so gold it's almost white. She's fairly tall, in elven fashion, and is pretty thin. Her features are angular, and her eyes are bright green.
Powers: She is able to work plant magic, and although she currently only does little things, she has more potential in this aspect than she may think. she also has an uncanny ability with a bow and arrow. She never misses her mark, and gets it straight in the center, not a millimeter off.
Personality: Typically happy, smiling, and, if you will, has a 'dancing' feel to her. She will use sarcasm sometimes, but it's in a lightly teasing way, as opposed to a vicious way. But when things are serious, all this disappears, replaced by an efficient, on task, and, if required, deadly machine. She could, although being a girl has not been invited to, lead a battalion of fully armed men without falter.
History: When she was small, she was instantly different from the other kids. When all the others were fighting over who got what toy, she was happily sharing with her ever present smile broad as ever. As she grew older, she became very interested in the archers that practiced in a clearing. On her seventh birthday, her brother got her a miniature bow and quiver of arrows. Her father taught her how to shoot, as he was a retired soldier. Even a peaceful people like the elves have occasional use for an army. On her eighth birthday, she was given archer's armor. By age nine she could consistently shoot within five inches of the center of the targets. She had many friends and still does. She always did well in school, although she is now contemplating what she is going to study. She thinks she may go into something that incorporates her plant skills, but is still not quite sure. She has sung and danced all her life, and is still at it today.
Other: Whenever she sings or dances, she makes others smile. She enjoys running through the forest beside the deer, as it gives her a sense of freedom. As with most elves, she is strictly vegetarian.

Theme song: The great beyond by REM (you'll see why later in the RP)

message 13: by Alaina (last edited Feb 01, 2011 04:04PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Name: May
Type of person: Neko (Cat)
Appearance: http://nd03.jxs.cz/000/500/5e10eafc5e...
Powers: (if any) none
Personality: Shy, quiet
History: She was lefted as a kitten and has been on her own for a long time
Other: ...

message 14: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) ok :)

message 15: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. guys, we don't need to approve Charries in this group.

message 16: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) POST! IT'S JUST GETTING EXCITING!

message 17: by Sarah (last edited Mar 22, 2011 05:51PM) (new)

Sarah | 642 comments Name: Sarah (easy to remeber...)
Type of person: Witch
Appearance: hazel eyes, a little on the green side. shes an avarage height. shes pale, with brown layered hair. skinny and pretty. (for katniss, cuze i go to school with her, basicle like a way better version of yours truely) Accessories: a ruby she always wears around her neck.
Powers: you know, whitchy powers and such. but one thing that stands out is one of her powers. she can make someone feel like there burning. although she would never use this on purpose, when shes angery its hard to control.
Personality: tomboy. shes sarcastic, calm, and doesnt take kindly to being made fun of (thats why its funny:)))
History: she ran away when she was 13 hoping to stop her parents from fighting. later she found out that when they were looking for her, they got killed in a car crash. she will always feel that guilt.
Other: her mom gave her the neckless. now thats the only thing she has after the police and family cleaned out the house.

message 18: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena name:john
type:demon
look: http://www.emoboyfriend.com/blog/wp-c...
personality:quiet,playful,sarcastic
history:well when he was 4 his dad left him and when he was 7 his mom died and his dad died when he was 14 him.
other:sings
crush:open

name:erin
type:she's half fox and good at benging a spy
look: http://cdn.nextsmallthings.com/coolch...
powers:she is half fox
history:her dad is a awesome burned spy and her mom was half fox but mom died when she was 3 and her dad traned

name:michael(mike)
look: http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/artic...
type:burned spy
powers:good and skilled bounty hunter
history:not much
other:erins dad...

message 19: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 7 comments Name: Aligria
Type of person: Mermaid
Appearance: http://nirac.deviantart.com/art/Secon...
Accessories: In pic
Powers: Can control water, and use it's energy
Personality: TBA
History: TBRPed
Other:

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2011 06:43PM) (new)

Name:Natalie
Type of person: (Fairy, warrior, etc.)Avain warrior
Appearance: (preferably post a picture or link, if you would like, you may just describe the charrie) http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv...
Accessories:A sword
Powers: (if any)Can grow wings,can control light and shot powerful blasts from hands
Personality:Outgoing,short tempered,loves to laugh and fight
History: (you don't have to do this one if you don't want)
Other:Lives in a foster home

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2011 12:33PM) (new)

Name:Dante
Type of Person:Demon Warlord
App:
http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz...
Guy in the middle
Accessories:Rebellion.....His sword.
Powers:Uses teleportation and moves with blinding speed.
Personality:Unknown
History:..............
Other:He has many allies......as well as people who fear him......he is rumored to be a dangerous being.....but those are just rumors......right?

message 22: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Okay, you don't have to take my advice, but it'd be really cool if that guy was like the evil sorcerer's partner or something. But, then again, who likes to be the bad guy, right?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 24: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Alright, so if anyone needs a summary... Yeah, I'm de MASTER OF SUMMARIES!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 26: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) You know it's true!

message 27: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) okay, now go to the roleplay...

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2011 05:42PM) (new)

name:vileva
type of person: wizard
apperence:
http://www.google.co.kr/imglanding?q=...
powers: illision
personality: kind, friendly, tries to act grown up, always positive, brave and encouraging
history: unknown
other:

message 29: by Sarah (last edited Mar 29, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Sarah | 642 comments Name: Zac
Type of person: shape shifter
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
exsept with the scar (described in powers) and smiling.
Accessories: a dagger in a scabbard attached to his belt. its simple and thin but with a longer double sided blade then a normal one. it has a black leather hilt.
Powers: he can change into different animals, but you will always know if its him or not by the scar that runs from about a cenimeter from the outside corner of his left eye all the way to the bottom left of his chin.
Personality: friendly, out going, kind, brave, fearce, collected, confadent, and always positive. he smiles a lot and is just a nice open person.
History: He never knew who his parents were. he grew up at an organige, but ran away when he was 14. he always knew he was a shape sifter though, and he always knew to keep it to himself.
Other: he usealy is finddleing with something, just something he does naturaly.

message 30: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Scabbard, just saying. Oh yeah, and rudolf may not be at school tomorow, just to let ya know.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 642 comments ((why?))

message 32: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Cold is really bad... Achoo! No, actually, I get lightheaded if I try to breathe through my nose, it's that congested, so... and I'm pretty sure Mr.N will kill me if I have to get up one more time in class for a tissue. and Mrs. L isn't far behind...

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 02, 2011 09:18PM) (new)

Name: Fyre Blayzeryder
Type of person: Fire Elemental/Healer
Appearance: :
Accessories: a pouch in which she keeps her healing herbs, a silver dagger.
Powers: (if any) Can control fire and communicate with Fire spirits, has healing powers.
Personality: Caring, mild-tempered, easily startled, fiercely protective of innocents and loved ones
History: Orphaned, she was apprenticed to a Healed as a child. She now travels around helping who she can. More TBA
Other: her family was murdered by Earth elementals when she was a child. she is missing an eye, and one of her pinkies.

message 34: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Name: Astra
Appearance: Astra
Type of person: Human-ish, with powers
Accessories: flower that is always in her hair, necklacethat she always wears which is a silver chain with a charm in the shape of an origami crane
Powers: Turns into a mermaid after the sun has gone down, can predict the future in the stars, although she may not always be right, and can also communicate with the stars and planets
History: TBRP'd
Personality: Aloof, but sweet, and shy. TBRP'd
Other: has a crush on Legalus

((we need more guy charries))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((totally!))

message 36: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Okay, just a suggestion, Mysterie, your charrie should come in right about now cuz we all just kindof escaped from a raging fire. Yeah. So... But you might have trouble with contacting a couple charries, as they're floating in the ocean... you know, I'll give you a summary when you get there.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

OK!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Amberlynde
Type of person: White Witch
Appearance: [image error]
Accessories: Silver flute, a rowan staff with a lump of amber affixed to the end, and a small dagger engraved with runes along the length of the blade.
Powers: Witchcraft, mind healing and empathy, can communicate with the spirit world
Personality: shy, sweet, caring, helpful
History: The daughter of a powerful witch, she took up he mother's mantle when she disappeared, working as the town healer. When one of her patients died suddenly, she was accused of murder and sentenced to be burned at the stake. She is innocent, however.
Other: The flute is just a hobby XD

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds like Aang, from Avatar the Last Airbender!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I love that show!!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2011 02:42PM) (new)

Name: Oceana, last name unknown
Type of person: Water Elemental
Appearance: water spirit Pictures, Images and Photos
Accessories: Sword, dagger
Powers: (if any)Control of water, able to call on Water Spirits, can control any creature born in the ocean.
Personality: Uses cruelty as a mask. In truth, she is sad and in a lot of pain. She hurts others because when she does, she becomes numb for a while, so she doesn't feel the pain.
History: As she told it to Zac:
"There is no place for being humane among my people. Kindness got you hurt if you were lucky, and killed if you were not. The one time I let someone into my heart, I paid dearly for it. He raped the wife of the one who, at the time, was our ruler, and was killed for it. I was banished just because I had loved him. I lost everything, because I let myself love. Now, all I ever feel is pain.The only time I am not in pain is when I make others suffer, and then I feel nothing at all. When I hurt others, and the numbness comes, that is the only respite I have from the pain. The more pain I cause others, the longer the numbness lasts. I pretend enjoyment, to hide the emptiness, and to create the reputation of being a crazy b***h, so that people leave me alone."
Other: She has allied herself with Alan for now, but she is beginning to feel she made the wrong choice. She has come to trust Zac, and may even be beginning to like him, or even possibly to love him...

message 42: by Katniss (last edited Sep 20, 2011 12:57PM) (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) Name: Aliza
Type: Werecat
Appearance: http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm... (when transformed) http://api.ning.com/files/9YUmk0mxLOJ... (When not transformed)
Powers: Abiility to transform partially into a cat. Weapons are her claws and very large razor sharp fangs.
Personality: quite shy and easily spooked, although she is still brave.
Other:

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!

message 44: by Katniss (new)

Katniss (Purplemargay) thanks

message 45: by Jesse (last edited Oct 02, 2011 08:34PM) (new)

Jesse | 317 comments Name: Jesse Black
Power(s): ability to turn into a wolf on command but can only turn into a werewolf at night time
Appearance: dirty blonde hair, well built, hazel eyes that turn as blue as the ocean when in the form of a wolf, white
personality: likes to stay in the dark, friendly and comforting
Family: none they were all killed in a plane crash he tells people that but he doesn't tell them how they actually died
brief bio: first turned when was only 6 years old after that he was locked up every night until he could control it
Crush: girls
other:....

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol! Niiiice!

message 47: by Jesse (new)

Jesse | 317 comments Yeah thanks

message 48: by Madolce (last edited Oct 07, 2011 02:40PM) (new)

Madolce | 57 comments Name: Jack (Easy name to remember, at the very least.)
Type of person: Rogue, with a few Magician tricks.
Appearance: Long, black hair, with black eyes that intimidate first-met people. Often wears black clothing. Wears a black sweatshirt.
Accessories: Has a knife up his sleeve for emergencies, and conceals two daggers inside of his shirt. The knives themselves are made of a special metal that can’t be detected, and long enough to pierce straight through an average person’s body. Multiple smoke balls in need of a quick getaway.
Powers: Disappears at will, extreme speed.
Personality: Often sarcastic, but respectful to those he trusts or bests him in battle.

message 49: by Madolce (new)

Madolce | 57 comments Sheridan wrote: "Hahaha I thought it was Jack!"

Haha, it's Maruto now. Believe it!

message 50: by Madolce (new)

Madolce | 57 comments Sheridan wrote: "Okay, you can post. Right now. RIGHT NOW!! :D"

...That was fast. Meanwhile, uhh...YULETIDE NINJUTSU.
Umm, okay. Anyway, like...lemme' skim through it.

« previous 1