Jurassic Park Roleplay discussion

Characters > Human Characters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Briaq , Well I'm Stupified, I can't think of a good title... (new)

Briaq  (briaq) | 42 comments Mod
Use this format:
Name:
Description (picture optional):
Personality:
History:
Other:

message 2: by rachel (new)

rachel Name: Jacki
Description: Tall with long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. She has light blue eyes with darker blue around her pupil. She usally wheres a blue tank top with short jeans and tennis shoes.
Personality: Fun and out-going, love to joke around, has a short temper.
History: was born an only child
Other:

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Name: Dr. Stephen Jackson
Description (picture optional): http://images01.tzimg.com/cache/h3w4/...
Personality: Rash, quick to act. A little bit of a nerd; graduated from MIT with a masters in advanced computer science. Loves a good joke, and usually very good-tempered, unless something is troubling him.
History: MIT grad, father worked on developing the CRAY-2 supercomputer, grandfather was chief scientist of the Manhattan Project. Arrested at age 17 for hacking into the Pentagon's missile defense system "for the challenge".
Other: Lead scientist at the Park.

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 1 comments Name:Kyler
Description (picture optional):Shaggy white hair with a blue streak that covers his right eye, snow white eyes, snow white skin, about 5'9", wears a black short sleeve shirt with a white hoodless jacket over it, white skinny jeans and black converse shoes
Personality:Quiet, stubborn, sly and sneaky
History:Kyler's father had been working in Area 51 at the time, when his mother had helped with the island. She was later on killed by one of the dinosaurs here. Kyler was devastated when he heard and came to the island to follow in his mother's footsteps, yet he wasn't told that the dinosaurs had escaped and were roaming free on the island.
Other:He's an albino. Which explains his white skin, hair, and eyes.

message 5: by Briaq , Well I'm Stupified, I can't think of a good title... (new)

Welcome!

message 6: by Briaq , Well I'm Stupified, I can't think of a good title... (new)

This roleplay needs livening up. I shall make new charries later who can get killed. That is my passion.