Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Whispering River > Medicine Cat Meeting, 01\29\11

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
Lilyfern walked to the place where she would meet, the rest of the medicine cats.
(ok so remember to ALL medicine cats. have the dream that the 2 cats in your clan go on the journey, if you want you can just copy and paste the JOURNEY topic status. SHREYA remember Fallengaze is going NOT Firestorm. k? oh and also i know you might be worried about his paw but it's going to be on Feb 10 so can his paw be better by then??? PLEASEEEE)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
(yes yes yes!) Flowerspots fell into stop beside Lilyfern. "Hello, Lilyfern. How are things in your clan?"

message 3: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Well, how about yours?" She asked.

"Quite well. We have recovered well from the dog fight, thanks to you," she meowed gratefully. Her eyes then took on a worried look. "I only worry for Fallengaze's paw. I hope it will be better soon."

message 5: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"It will. I can sense it." Lilyfern didn't tell her about her dreams.
(hes going on the journey)

message 6: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Greeting, Rosepaw." Lilyfern regarded her kindly.

message 7: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun was right behind Rosepaw. "Greetings Flowerspots, Lilyfern," meowed Goldensun.

message 8: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"How's prey running in your clan?" Lilyfern spoke to all cats, "Darn, Blissmoon is late, I suppose we should start and she will catch up?" Lilyfern puffed out her fur and ran to the Whispering River.

message 9: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(roseoaw isnt in oceanclan)

message 10: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(OK)
"Maybe we should head out?" Lilyfern suggested. "We must get going." She said.

message 11: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Ok. Lets go Blissmoon will catch up!" Lilyfern muttered.
(HAZZE! please hurry up :) teehee)

"Come on, Rosepaw!" Flowerspots meowed. (OMG WHERE IS CRYSTALHEART?)

Flowerspots walked slower so Rosepaw could match her pace.

message 14: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Sorry! I'm here!" she arrived after her name had been said. She had been rolling in Rosemary to hide a strange scent that couldn't be detected. "I hope everyone is doing well this moon," she nodded, being in a rare, excited mood.

message 15: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"A-ah, thanks," she grinned with a small laugh. They suspect nothing. Probably think you were treating one of your clanmates after eating crow-food with the mix of rosemary and OceanClan's fish scent. a rude voice inside her echoed with a snort.

message 16: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Rosemary?" Lilyfern questioned. "Oh look we are at the rocks." She said while arriving.

"Hello, Blissmoon," Flowerspots meowed, happy to see that Blissmoon looked happier this moon. But she didn't know why Blissmoon was happier....."How are things?"

message 18: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Things are... wonderful actually.." she smiled, only her gaze seemed far away from here.

message 19: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"I'm going to share tongues now." Lilyfern said to the other medicine cats. She padded to the river and bent down, letting her tongue sip up the water, and falling to sleep. "Now, is the time. Soon, you will need a new home. You clan along with the other three, need a new home. It's time for one. If you don't agree to this DeathClan will come and kill off MoonClan along with all the other clans." A voice in the distance spoke.
"What? Who is this." Lilyfern asked, but after asking the question she realized who it was, Redsong. MoonClan's former medicine cat. "Redsong! I'm so glad you're ok." Lilyfern ran to the amber colored cat. She stopped her.
"No, listen to me. Cloudfoot and Honeypaw have an incredible destiny. It's to find a new home for the four clans of the forest. Head towards the mountains, there you will find what you need to survive. For MoonClan there will be Plains for your liking. For FrostClan forest's and darkness to their fancy. LeafClan daylight and forests to live in. OceanClan will have part forest but mostly a flowing river by their camp. Find this river lower than the mountains and your new life will come easily. A surprise will come. Don't forget, Cloudfoot and Honeypaw. Your life depends on them. You must leave in nine sunrises." (Feb 10) Redsong finished.
Then all of a sudden Redsong was gone, leaving a puff of smoke. Lilyfern stayed asleep for a little while longer.

Flowerspots lapped up some water and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, Oceanfern was standing in front of her. She ran forward happily, but Oceanfern stopped her. "Wait! Now is not the time. I have a prophecy. In your clan, Oceanclan, Fallengaze and Pebblepaw must go on a journey through the mountains far far away. Each clan will have what they need to survive there. Fallengaze and Pebblepaw must leave in nine sunrises, before DeathClan comes to kill all. The clans' lives depend on them." Oceanfern faded away, but her voice sounded in Flowerspots' ear still. "Beware!"
Flowerspots woke up, looking around. Deathclan??

message 21: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((Look on JOUNREY topic))

message 22: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Guys! Come on hurry up please with ur prophecy? Because we only have like 7 more days!)

message 23: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Lilyfern woke up with a jolt. "My dream... It involves us all." She muttered to her self.

message 24: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun touched her tongue to the cold surface of the river. She immediately fell asleep. In her dreams, she saw Shorttail, a former warrior of Leafclan.
"Shorttail! Greetings, what do you have for me today?" inquired Goldensun.
"I have a prophecy. In your clan Leafclan, these two cats Rosepaw and Blossompool must go on a journey far away to find a new camp. Before DeathClan comes, to kill all!" and he faded away.
"Wait, what's Deathclan?" cried Goldensun, but no reply came.

message 25: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
--Let's pretend Blissmoon had a dream. :P

(....okay. So the cats going on the journey should get going.)
Flowerspots nudged Crystalheart. "Let's go! We have to warn the clan!" she meowed. She bounded away along the path leading back to Oceanclan territory.

message 27: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun flicked her tail, the signal to leave.
(does anybody know if the cats for the journey have started yet??)