dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim Campy (new)

Tim Campy Mizune | 3 comments Mod
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Host/Teacher/student/Guest:
Other:

message 2: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (last edited May 29, 2011 02:05PM) (new)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) im not sure if you guys stopped this roleplay or not but it would be awesome if you re opened it

message 3: by Tim Campy (new)

HI!

message 4: by Tim Campy (new)

I was ofline for along time soooo....It would be nice to get this RP up and starting!

message 5: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Hey everyone, I'm a long time fan of OHSHC so I thought I'd join a group. ^^

SECRET! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ BUSYBUSYBUSY~ (darkice272) YEEEESS!!! I WILL REVIVE THIS THREAD!! WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAAAA!!! HA... Ha...heh... Awkward

message 7: by Nobody (new)

Nobody WHOA!!!! FINALLY!!! SOMEONE ELSE REPLIED!!!!!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (theshadowsinformant) | 1 comments So~ You enjoy roleplaying Ouran as well? Well you can call me King!

message 9: by Nobody (new)

Nobody And uh.... you can call me. Um. Nobody. XD But yes, I adore Ouran. =D

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments oh wow this group has only one word to describe it: DEAD

message 11: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Yeah, I know. ^.^;;

Let's revive it!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments YES!

message 13: by Nobody (new)

Nobody I was thinking... should we have female hosts? I think it could be interesting. I was writing a FanFic that had to do with a girl host. =D

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Idk I find the males more interesting though

message 15: by Izzy (last edited Apr 02, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Name:Kazuma Shunya "Shun"
Personality:Shun is the silent but gentle type. He enjoys people and always like to see someone smiling. He is always seeming to be in a joyful mood, but just don't make him angry. Shun is a really sweet guy, and will protect those he cares about.
Looks:[image error]
[image error]
Host/Teacher/student/Guest:Host
Other:Plays the violin, piano, and guitar

message 16: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Izzy "Living with a Deadly Shadow..." wrote: "Idk I find the males more interesting though"

I know what you mean.

AND I KNOW THE ANIME/MANGA THAT PIC IS FROM. XD XD XD

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Really? I just randomly searched up pictures and found this one

message 18: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Yeah, it's probably not that well known. I just really love that anime. =D

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Hello?

message 20: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Uh, hi. Sorry, haven't been able to post for a little while. ^.^;;

Name: Hamasaki Atsushi
Personality: He's rather quiet, and pretty studious. Loves numbers, and acts a bit like the Kyoya of the club.
Looks:

Host/Teacher/student/Guest: Host
Other:

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Sweet! Wanna RP or something?

message 22: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Definitely!!! I guess it'll be just fine if we take over most of the characters. ^.^;

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Okay lol

message 24: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Name: Nakahara Katsumi
Personality: Sweet and kind, but is easily considered as shy. She's very nice, but doesn't like the Host Club that much. People have been trying to get her to go for ages, but she doesn't like to go. Why? Explained in other.
Looks:
[image error]
Host/Teacher/student/Guest: Student
Other: She kind of has the host-hopping disease, but being at the club depresses Katsumi. It depresses her because Katsumi actually likes the hosts at the club -- but she is careful about showing her emotions. She doesn't want to be like the usual guests, because she only believes in the real, true feelings of a relationship. Katsumi can be found lingering outside of the host club, but only seldom does she actually go in.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments She's pretty ^_^ RP?

message 26: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Thanks. =D And totally!

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments HELLO?

message 28: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Sorry... was off for a bit. ^.^;

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments lol i just got impatient XP

message 30: by Nobody (new)

Nobody No problem. =D

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 33 comments Name:Maejima Rennoshin "Ren"
Personality:Rennoshin is a very quiet guy, but does say something when he stands up for either himself or others. He's wild and fun to be around though he doesn't speak much. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and will hurt anyone that harms his sister.
Looks:
Host/Teacher/student/Guest:Host
Other:

Name:Maejima Rin
Personality:Rin is very loud and shy, always energetic and happy while her brother is quiet and emotionless. She loves people and her brother, and she will do what's right for others.
Looks:
Host/Teacher/student/Guest:Guest
Other:

message 32: by Nobody (new)

Nobody SWEET.

message 33: by Nobody (new)

Nobody No worries... as long as you kind of know Ouran High School Host Club, it'll be fine. =D

message 34: by Nobody (new)

Nobody No, they're original characters.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Question. I'm new! Hi! I have not read Ouran High School Host Club (yet) but want to. Should I wait to RP till i've read a few volumes? Or are we making this sort of easy for newcomers to jump in?

message 36: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Hi! If you have the basic idea of the Host Club, it's okay if you join now (I think ^.^).

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I sort of get it, yes. Lol. Thank youuuuu! I'll make a charrie in a moment!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rikuyu Nakatomi
Personality: He's a little...girly...
Okay, he's a LOT girly! A little crazy, yes. Everythnig he does is loud and out there. he's in love with the oddities in life. He's quirky, yet a genius. He's also a little...crazy about love. A hopeless romantic, you could call it. He'll do just about anythnig to get a chance to fall in love. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and call it like it is. He's a little bitchy...He speaks with a lisp and often says things in a 'emotive' manner, but really, he's jsut trying to confuse people. He LOVES to eat, yet has a self esteem issue at the current moment. He's a binge eater, thats for sure. His closest friends call him Fudge (don't ask, I was thinknig about Cornelius Fudge, lol)
Looks: Please ignore the girly! http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cute+a...
Host/Teacher/student/Guest: Hmmmm....Guest!
Other: He's in love with drama and always wears stage makeup.

message 39: by Nobody (new)

Nobody AWESOME SAUCE!!!!!

message 40: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Uh ... good question. I have no idea. o.O Can't even remember why I typed that ....

message 41: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 8 comments Hi! Sorry, I'm new to goodreads. My friend introduced mt to Ouran and I cannot stop watching it. So, I thought it would be fun to join a roleplaying group. So,this is my character:
Name: Yuki (totally uninteresting, I know) Bright
Personality: Loud, fun, and compleatly random. She is a ball of energy and is open to anything, which can make her seem annoying and a bit of a pain. She talks in a sweet, dreamlandish (I don't know what to call it) voice. She is always interested in romance, but isn't too concerned about it.
Looks: Has grey stormcloud looing eyes that always look like she's daydreaming, stawberry blonde hair that she always has pulled back, pale, and looks very... American. On her right hand, she has half a butterfly.
Host/Teacher/student/Guest: Student
Other: She isn't rich and after movint to Japan from California, her grandparents paid forher to go to Ouran Highschool, despite her wishes. She loves candy, cake, and soda.

message 42: by Nobody (new)

Nobody Well, other than that ... I don't know what "has half a butterfly" means, but glad you could join the party! ^.^

message 43: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 8 comments Haha. It's just a little thing she drew on her hand. Her friend back in America has the other half on her hand And I'm glad I could join the party, Nobody!

message 44: by Nobody (new)

Nobody That's great! Glad you could add a little bit of her past in there. So, the roleplay is going pretty smoothly (or at least it was until I randomly dropped out, but I'm back!) and you can go ahead and pop in. My character would be glad to help yours out, so have fun!

message 45: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 8 comments ok, thanks!

message 46: by sophiexx (new)

sophiexx Name: Mika
Personality: Mika loves playing soccer. She is a cute girl who hates being sooo short. She will do anything she can to be taller. Anything. She is nice but has a nasty temper if you get her mad. She is also very sarcastic.
Appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...