Harlequin/Silhouette series romances discussion

Silhouette Special Edition > 2011 Favourites

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mombo (new)

Mombo | 8 comments Made for a Texas Marriage was one of the best Silhouette SE books that I read in 2011. I don't know why it appealed to me so much but maybe it was because it has the appeal of Sabrina, the Audrey Hepburn version, where a girl who is the daughter of the help comes back and wows the rich boss's son.

Toss that in with an illegitimate child and the fight over inheritance/the business (kinda like a good episode of Dallas, the 80s TV series), and you have a great read.

Well, I probably blew convincing anyone to pick this book up now after that Dallas reference but on a level of good storytelling and romantic entanglements, Made for a Texas Marriage works.

Zoe was smart and terrific and the way she resolved Tyler's dilemna makes her a favourite heroine of mine this year.

Smart!
Made for a Texas Marriage (Silhouette Special Edition #2093) by Crystal Green

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 4 comments I am reading Runaway Vegas Bride by Teresa Hill, a March 2010 release. It is so funny, I've laughed myself sick.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan Mallery (susanmallery) | 5 comments Mombo wrote: "Made for a Texas Marriage was one of the best Silhouette SE books that I read in 2011..."

Sounds really good, Mombo!

message 4: by Rbeey (last edited Feb 14, 2011 05:35PM) (new)

Rbeey (rbeeyswan) | 3 comments Hello thought I'd chime N on some fun Reads I enjoyed.
I'm totally INLOVE with Harlequin/Silhouette series romances bellow R just 2 name a few I've read this year..
The Sheikh's Defiant Bride by Sandra Marton
Jennie Lucas is a brilliant author thats new 2me!
Caretti's Forced Bride (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, #2752) by Jennie Lucas
I adored the writings of
The Spaniard's Defiant Virgin by Jennie Lucas
Captive In His Bed (Harlequin Presents) by Sandra Marton
Naked in his arms / Obnazhennaya v ego obyatiyakh by Marton S. Sandra Marton
Sandra Marton's Knight brothers series R 2 die 4! Native Americans /strong alpha hunks is my cup a tea..mmyummmmmmeee! I've added several other books by Sandra Marton on my 2read-list..such as THE BED ROOM BUSINESS& The Sicilian's Christmas Bride

message 5: by Rbeey (new)

Rbeey (rbeeyswan) | 3 comments OOOH yeah..ooops my bad...:D..! I'm currently reading: Bargained Into Her Boss's Bed by Emilie Rose Happbeeeeeeee Reading!;D