Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

General Board (Out of character) > IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Ok, as you all might have noticed, Justine (head moderator) has not been on lately. That is because she is very busy with homework and she goes skiing every weekend. I just wanted to tell you guys that I also won't be going on very much lately because I have homework too.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

AWWWWWWWW I personally think teachers shouldn't assign homework

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
justine said that u guys are allowed to have med. cat meetings, gatherings, but not really big stuff like a badger attack, flood, etc. :)

message 4: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Thanks Lin! :) I went on today, but as Lin said, I can't go on that often.

message 5: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
once my exams start i won't be able to go on that much, maybe for 10 mins everyday.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Semester exams r in a few weeks right?

message 7: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

mine are on June 10, so really far away.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 29, 2011 07:36AM) (new)

k is there any sub that u thik u'll fail?

message 9: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

not fail. ive never failed a test or subject. like get a 70%, probably in Science. I'm TERRIBLE in Science.
How about u?

message 10: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Apr 17, 2011 05:49PM) (new)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
I'm okay I guess. My report card had all A minus to A plus, but I suck at geography. And I have two tests and a project coming, plus I'm practicing for a school event. I won't be on too much.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

OK u guys are great compared to me!!! I got a b minus in science in my last report card and about 3 B's and the rest A's.Like I can't even IMAGIANE getting A plus in science my teacher hates kids so i never go to her for help

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky you!!!!!!!

message 13: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
my marks r not bad. A in everything but horrible at drama and dance!

message 14: by Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con (last edited Feb 02, 2011 09:51PM) (new)

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 34 comments Drama? It's hardly a subject that'll help me in real life... which is why I love it! >:D I think anything non-Academic is definitely awesome. Toe-wiggling competitions are awesome, too! :D They're good distractions in Science.

My science teacher loves me, by the way. Hehe. *Not*

message 15: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
When I have science class, sometimes I just totally zone out because it is soooo boring! (at my school :))

Awesomely Random the Bestest D-Con | 34 comments I dun like Science. It's too logical. Physics is the worst of them all. >:)

message 17: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments My science teacher can be such a hiliarious nerd! makes it fun. Except for her anger attacks.

message 18: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments One of my teachers is awesome! She throws mini parties every 22nd just because her room number is 22! She is my favorite teacher ever!!!!

message 19: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
i wish i had a teacher like that!
Watermelonosa A.K.A. Chelsey wrote: "My science teacher can be such a hiliarious nerd! makes it fun. Except for her anger attacks."
my gym teacher is kinda like that. he's really funny and likes to imitate people but if you dont follow instructions, he starts yelling at you

message 20: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Mar 25, 2011 01:36AM) (new)

All my teachers are pretty awesome. None of them hate me, but none of them really love me. Except maybe my music teacher. But she loves everybody. AND EVERYBODY LOVES HER! SHE IS AWESOME!

message 21: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
my music teacher is ok... she hates it when peeps starts to talk in class but we get cookies if we fill out our practice charts with parent signatures. but the students have to make the cookies.

message 22: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments HAHA, lol that'd be awesome! i ALWAYS forget to get my mum to sign it, so at school i just shrug my shouldlers and get forging XD gettin' to be a bad habit

message 23: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
YAH SAAAAMMEEE!!!! me and linda's gym teacher's a little.... odd, but hes not mean.

message 24: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments lol!!! my friend just gets a new sheet every time she does it, so that her mum won't notice the forged ones!!

Aaaah I hate the practice chart system. It's so one-sided. How do you know that the student has been doing GOOD practice, even if the parent did sign? The student could have been doing nothing worthwhile and since the parent doesn't know in detail what the student had to do, they just sign and forget about it! NOT good! The teachers should keep DETAILED notes for the student and themselves saying what the student had to practice, so they, including the parent, will know if the student hasn't been practicing.
And the students have to make the cookies? That is such a cheap deal! Sorry, no offence to your teacher, but...yeah. That's not a treat. That's...um....getting back what you paid and nothing more.
I'm sorry. I will stop going into depth about such random topics.

message 26: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
the students volunteer for it. if u get ur log signed u get a cookie. the good thing is that even the person who made the cookies didnt get their log's signed they still get to eat cookies cuz it's their cookies. the bad thing is that the teacher gets one also. everytime somebody doesnt practice, the teacher get their cookie and EVERY SINGLE TIME there's gonna be somebody who doesnt practice.

Oh. That makes more sense.....I thought the student who practiced had to make the cookies.

message 28: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
that would really suck if it was like that. i just did my playing test 2day, and this guy he got an automatic zero for not doing his playing test because it wasnt worth the humiliation! if he played, he would have gotten like 10 marks or something but he chose not to

What do you mean? They didn't practice?
SHAME.

message 30: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
no hes just really bad at violin. every time he does a playing test, people laugh, so this time, he doesnt want to be humiliated so he chose to get a 0 then play.

I feel bad for him. He CAN get better if he talks to your teacher, right?
That's really mean that people laugh. POOIES ON THEM.
He needs to talk to a teacher. And shouldn't your teacher realize what he's going through and help him?
Apparently this guy in the other music class started crying because his playing test was so bad. I feel bad for him.

message 32: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
well u know, this guy's like the class clown (like isaac and chris and ryan, you know what i mean) and our music teacher doesnt really help anyone. she's all like "you dont practice, you fail, not my fault."

message 33: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments For our playing tests, it's fine if you fail or aren't there. You have until like the next report card to come in and do your test for her in like, the morning, lunch, or afterschool.
LOL one of our tubas doesn't practice at all, and we had to do scales for the playing test. He kept restarting it after two notes, so it sounded like "Jaws" :D LOL

message 34: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Lol! Hey, no ones been on this for a looong time... Oh, yeah! Chelsey, do you know when City of Lost Souls is coming out?? Can't wait!