♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ discussion

Paranormal Books > Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Jude (judehnd) | 565 comments Mod
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead By Richelle Mead

One of the most popular and Must-read Vampire series there is, What do you think of Rose's adventures and our dear Dimitry? Why do we LOVE this series so much? Go on and share your thoughts!!!!

SPOILER ALERT! you may find spoiler in this section.

If you WILL place a spoiler please place a warning at the beginning of you comment

message 2: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments I absolutly love this series... I like Adrian but I LOVE Dimitry.. I have read all the books except for the lastest one out The Last Sacrafice.... super excited to read it!!!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicoleweisz) | 5 comments Whoooooooooo I love these books, I discovered these books about 2 or 3 years ago, I have been hooked since, I am not sure who I love more though, Dimitri or Adrian, yeah I love them both. No more books though, SAD, but I was happy wit the ending

message 4: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments I heard they were continuing the series but there having different caraters

message 5: by Saniya (new)

Saniya (saniyaa) TEAM ADRIAN ALL THE WAY! =D
I hated the end of this series. Well you can see my review because I wrote alot of bad things about the book! :D

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 38 comments Saniya wrote: "TEAM ADRIAN ALL THE WAY! =D
I hated the end of this series. Well you can see my review because I wrote alot of bad things about the book! :D"

OMG ur kiddin!!!! im loooove wid adrian 2!!!!!!!

message 7: by Saniya (new)

Saniya (saniyaa) Lexi (Crazy Daisy) wrote: "Saniya wrote: "TEAM ADRIAN ALL THE WAY! =D
I hated the end of this series. Well you can see my review because I wrote alot of bad things about the book! :D"

OMG ur kiddin!!!! im loooove wid adr..."

IKR! Hes like 21 and hes HAWWWWWWTTT! :D

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 38 comments *high5*

message 9: by Saniya (new)

Saniya (saniyaa) *High5* :D

message 11: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) Saniya wrote: "TEAM ADRIAN ALL THE WAY! =D

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed at the ending!! Adrian <3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm just gonna come out and say it..... Team Christian <3 Adrian is a close second.

Rose should have ended up with Adrian instead of Dimitri though. Maybe I dunno. IT'S ALL SO CONFUSING!

message 13: by Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (last edited Feb 02, 2011 09:28AM) (new)

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 38 comments kyaaaaaaahh not so many spoilers plz!!! i have to read 2 last 2 books!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Is this series really good? I have the first book and it sounds awesome, but I'm not sure.

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 38 comments it is really

message 16: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Lexi (Crazy Daisy) wrote: "kyaaaaaaahh not so many spoilers plz!!! i have to read 2 last 2 books!"

You talk about spoiler, I need to read the last 3! and I'M leading the discussion.... already know the ending u_u....xD

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 38 comments hahaha yea ROSE and Dimka = <3
bt me luvz Adrian!!

message 18: by Jude, The First One :) (new)

Lexi (Crazy Daisy) wrote: "hahaha yea ROSE and Dimka = <3
bt me luvz Adrian!!"

LOL ^^

message 20: by Kay (new)

Kay lol

message 21: by Kay (new)

Kay Lexi (Crazy Daisy) wrote: "hahaha yea ROSE and Dimka = <3..."
can't agree more!!

message 23: by Kay (new)

Kay i started with SK and i loved it!!!!i can't believe that dimitri is turning into....i can't even say it..

message 24: by Kay (new)

Kay u no lexi i don't hate adrian...he is cute but i prefere dimitri..

Lexi (Pink Jellyfish) (blackjack13) | 38 comments blah dimka is old

message 26: by Xia (new)

Xia (xiat) I love Dimitri and Adrian, but Abe is my favorite. He's awesome! :D

message 27: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 100 comments abe was um interesting

message 28: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments Abe was very interesting..... now I really can't decide if I like dymitri or adrian it switches everyday :) lol

message 29: by Ⓛeah (new)

Ⓛeah ✿εїз✾ (goodreadscomLeah13) | 100 comments I am reading the 5th one right now

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I definately know that I like Dimka. He is sweet and a bad boy all wrapped into one. I always thought Adrian had an alterior motive behind his actions and I never trusted him throughout the whole series.

message 31: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 12 comments ya when they first introduced adrian into the books in frostbite I didmt picture him to be a good guy for rose to date I didn't expect him to be good at all I thought he was a creeper lol but then when it started having more of him and started explaining what kind a guy he was then I started to warm up to him hehehe

message 32: by Zee (new)

Zee VA is the best series ever:D

message 33: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaess) | 395 comments *sighs* I love this series. I've reread it so many times. After I get these new books out of the way...will definitely come back to this one again!

To Kaycee, HI FIVE! Christian is great. I wouldn't complain about R/C at all LOL.

message 34: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (fourheadjen) I loved Adrian the best but I felt that Rose was better with Dimitri. What I'm so happy to hear is that Richelle Mead is making a book called Bloodlines that features Adrian!!! Finally a happy ending for him. Anyways, I loved VA way more than the other vampire books out there that make you roll you eyes.

message 35: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaess) | 395 comments VA is a wonderfully written book. Deals with important issues and does everything just right. None of that crappy teeny bopper stuff x)

And I agree. I loved Adrian but RxD were just meant to be! ...Adrian and Sydney maybe? :D

message 36: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaess) | 395 comments Awww hope you get your hands on it soon x)

message 37: by Boba (new)

Boba (luxuriah) | 9 comments didn read it and i know it`s horrible :\ BUT i got all the 6 books and welling to start it asap

message 38: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisaess) | 395 comments Great! :) For a minute I thought you meant "I didn't read the series. The series is horrible." LOL

message 39: by Amanda (last edited May 02, 2011 11:01AM) (new)

Amanda (amandapearl) I have a cover art question. I have the first 3 books and they look like this:

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead

I bought them used but the other 3 books's covers have different styles. Were these first 3 in a boxed set or something? Will the final 3 be released in similar cover styles? I want them all to match.

message 40: by Bella (new)

Bella Marie (bittenpillows) | 23 comments i am in my 2nd book. I totally adored the first one....Iam waiting for the 3rd book to arrive. Unfortunatelly I dont have anyone near me reading books so I dont have anyone to talk about it :(

message 41: by Déa (new)

Déa Solin I love Vampire Academy, espcecially Shadow Kiss, Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice. Dimitri ♥ Can't wait for Bloodlines!

message 42: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (blueeyedbooknerd) Bella wrote: "i am in my 2nd book. I totally adored the first one....Iam waiting for the 3rd book to arrive. Unfortunatelly I dont have anyone near me reading books so I dont have anyone to talk about it :("

I know how you feel! I was the same while reading this series. I was totally in love with it but had nobody to talk to. I got my older sister to read it eventually and she loved it but she's Team Dimitri and I'm Team Adrian! I loved Adrian all along. :)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Sometimes I think Rose is a little...
Overexagerated? She is just so...
Verbal about her opinions...
It's kinda annoying sometimes, to be honest.

message 44: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 87 comments Adrian Ivashkov 4eva!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

message 45: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 3376 comments Mod
♥ Kristina Ivashkov ♥ wrote: "Adrian Ivashkov 4eva!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3"

DITTO!

message 46: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 87 comments Jennifer wrote: " ♥ Kristina Ivashkov ♥ wrote: "Adrian Ivashkov 4eva!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO!"

LOL <3

message 47: by Kasey (new)

Kasey I think out of all of the books Ive read Ive never wanted a relationship to ever work out more then Rose and Dimiti's.

message 48: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 87 comments Kasey u took words right out of me mouth mate:)

message 49: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new)

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 3376 comments Mod
LOL I wanted Rose to kill Strigoi Dimitri and end up with Adrian. I LOVE Adrian! Dimitri was okay but I felt like bringing him back from Strigoi was cheating a bit.

message 50: by harshini (new)

harshini  (watchmeread) | 382 comments I am totally with Jennifer, I love Adrian too much :) <3

« previous 1 3