Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > The Lords of Deliverance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (last edited Jan 28, 2011 10:32AM) (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This is for the discusson of the first book in a new series by Ione called The Lords Of Deliverance. The first book is:
Eternal Rider Eternal Rider (The Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione

It's not due out until April 2011. But we can talk about what we think the spin off series will be like, and if it will compare at all to the Demonica Series.

Here's the description (taken from Ione's website):

They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.

Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I am really looking forward to this series!

message 3: by Akaria (new)

Akaria Gale | 17 comments Ione is one of my favorite authors and the Demonica series kicked major ass. I'm sure Ares and the other horsemen (and woman) will be amazing.

message 4: by Jamie Leigh (new)

Jamie  Leigh I can't wait for this series to come out and see how it all starts. I love Larissa's writing. She is one of my favorite authors.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I know, I think it's going to be really great.

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle_mc) | 66 comments I can't wait for this one! There is going to be some Demonica baby news announced and our favourite characters will be recurring. The moment in Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione when we met War I was so glad that she wasn't leaving the world behind completely!