Beyond Reality discussion

SERIES—List & Discussions > Wars of Light & Shadow--Seventh giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stefan, Group Founder + Moderator (Retired) (new)

Stefan (sraets) | 1667 comments Mod
Hi everyone,

Our 7th giveaway raffle is starting! The prize is a paperback copy of Traitor's Knot, generously provided by Janny's publishers.

To enter the raffle, please vote "yes" in this poll:

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/43...

The poll will close, and the winner will be announced, on February 4th.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: because of restrictions by Janny's publishers, the prize can only be sent to the following countries: USA, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand. We'll let you know if this ever changes, but right now it looks like those are the only options. Also, winners of previous Wars of Light and Shadow giveaways are not eligible to enter the raffle.

message 2: by Charles (new)

Charles (charliewhip) | 141 comments As I already have the complete WoL&S in hardback, I will pass on registering for the freebie. I hope an adoring fan wins it.

message 3: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonmoss) | 626 comments Charles wrote: "As I already have the complete WoL&S in hardback, I will pass on registering for the freebie. I hope an adoring fan wins it."

Ditto!

message 4: by Stefan, Group Founder + Moderator (Retired) (new)

What I really hope is that a new reader wins it, gets inspired to pick up the first book, and then goes on to join us and read the rest of the series :)

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra  (sleo) | 1141 comments Stefan wrote: "What I really hope is that a new reader wins it, gets inspired to pick up the first book, and then goes on to join us and read the rest of the series :)" Yes, that would be nice.

I have them all in every format available. Waiting for audio!

message 6: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new)

Kathi | 3327 comments Mod
I already won an earlier giveaway (thanks!) and so am passing on this as well.

message 7: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (rocalisa) | 487 comments I'm the same as Kathi. These giveaways are so appreciated, thank you to Janny and her publishers.

message 8: by Stefan, Group Founder + Moderator (Retired) (new)

The winner of this giveaway is Orannia! Congratulations! We'll set up the final giveaway (for Stormed Fortress) in a few weeks.

message 9: by orannia (new)

orannia YAH! Thank you so much Janny, Janny's publishers and Stefan!

message 10: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (rocalisa) | 487 comments I'm behind with my group reading, but congratulations Orannia!

message 11: by orannia (new)

orannia Janny - I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the bookmark and bookplate. I wasn't expecting those at all and I'm very grateful. Once the book arrives the bookplate is going straight in :)

message 12: by orannia (new)

orannia Ummm, Janny? Sorry to bother you, but the unfortunately the book hasn't arrived yet :( I was just wondering if perhaps it had got lost in the mail? I know that happens, and so I was just wondering if you could please check with the publisher as to when they sent it (so I know to stop haunting the post box :) Many, many thanks.

message 13: by Janny (new)

Janny (jannywurts) | 1003 comments Orannia - I will certainly check. Please (it's been too long) message me again with your contact info, and I'll get on it.

message 14: by orannia (new)

orannia Thank you so much Janny :)