Detective Conan/Case Closed discussion

what do you think is the perfect ending

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo i want the bad people(still don't know what to call them) to capture ran and shinchi and than he would tell he his true feelings and they kiss! but than the bad people would come in with all the victoms that were murdered and tell him it was all a game and that he played it a little to well. than points the gun and shoots but than it ends so we will never know whats ganna happen!

message 2: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo exept we already know that he'll survive somehow... or is he!?!?!

message 3: by Khalif (new)

Khalif good idea. Hi, I'm Khalifaziz. I just stumbled upon here and thought, hey? why not help bring it back?

I've always wanted to try some of the murder tricks (for intentions of pranks only, I'm not going to kill anyone!), but I could never figure out exactly how the killer did it. I mean, I know how, but it's actually doing it that's hard. I guess they just had practice.

message 4: by Haley (new)

Haley (PortagazDAsce) | 2 comments I want the men in black to be taken down by conan and have conan tell the truth to ran and be brought back to his normal self as shinchi and ran forgive him for deciving her.

message 5: by Khalif (new)

Khalif I think Richard is going to find out soon. he's not as dumb as every one thinks