Detective Conan Fan Club discussion

54 views
favorite character other than conan

Comments (showing 1-39 of 39) (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo i would say kaitou kid cause he's sooo cute!!! =3


message 2: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo can i say the jap names or is it only by the english names?


message 3: by Stefani (new)

Stefani Rogers | 3 comments Hello! My favorite character would kaitou kid because he got SKILLS!


message 4: by Stefani (new)

Stefani Rogers | 3 comments Ichigo wrote: "can i say the jap names or is it only by the english names?"

I would rather have you say by the jap names than the english names. : )


message 5: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo i like all of the characters but i don't like hibara as much... she's funny thought


message 6: by Stefani (new)

Stefani Rogers | 3 comments Ichigo wrote: "i like all of the characters but i don't like hibara as much... she's funny thought"

I agree! I think she's very interesting and that its really cool that she is like a mad scientist.....kind of...


message 7: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo Stefani wrote: "Ichigo wrote: "i like all of the characters but i don't like hibara as much... she's funny thought"

I agree! I think she's very interesting and that its really cool that she is like a mad scientis..."


lol. she is kinda of a mad scientist...=) but she's the good kind


message 8: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments hi.
i like hattori. he's equal to shinichi in most ways. also like kazuha. ^-^


message 9: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments i don't like the manga case closed. the name's all weird. i mean, seriously, jimmy kudo?! Rachel Moore?! i like the anime better even though it's supa long!


message 10: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo Hoang-lan wrote: "i don't like the manga case closed. the name's all weird. i mean, seriously, jimmy kudo?! Rachel Moore?! i like the anime better even though it's supa long!"

i totally agree with you on the names! i was like "O_o your kidding right?!" but yeah the anime IS pretty long! i also like the movies


message 11: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo oh and HI!!!! :DD


message 12: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments hola n there's a poll. i already voted. why don't u vote on ur fav charri. :)


message 13: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo sure!


message 14: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments wonder when will the series stop?


message 15: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo yeah but i kinda don't want it to end, but i still wanna know what kind of end is it ganna be; tragic, or happy?


message 16: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments yeah! i'm half for tragic n half for happy. lots of anime have happy endings so wanna see what's it like to hav tragic ending but tragic would probably means death and there's been enough dying in conan so no more death...please!! :((


message 17: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments sometimes i wonder who created all the cases in conan cuz i don't think those cases occur in the real world!! they're sooo complex and hard to solve, especially those locked rooms cases! the guy who wrote the cases must be a genius. ^-^


message 18: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo yeah no kidding!!! i really wonder how they come up with everythiing, i mean everything is so complicated!!!! but i searched "the last episode of detective conan" (they didn't have it) but i saw that they kiddnapped detective mouri....


message 19: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments really?! i heard some RUMORS that in the end, ran died and shinichi returned to normal and married haibara. not sure if that's true or not. probably not!!!


message 20: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo i honostly doubt that they would kill ran at the end and shinichi would just get over it like it was nothing and marry haibara!!!!! i mean ran and shinichi may not be perfect for each other but they ♥ each other and thats all that matters!!! but i do like haibara


message 21: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments yah! i doubted it too cuz they were like some star-crossed lovers or something. they were willing to sacrifice for each other. but now, i'm not so sure. they've been apart for a while. shinichi can't tell ran a lot of stuff that he can tell haibara but i guess that's cuz he wants to protect her! anyways, i hope it won't end like that! ^^


message 22: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo yeah me too!!!! but they're not exactly apart i mean they live in the same apartment! ran just doesn't know it, and they've been through a lot before haibara showed up and they stayed togather ^^


message 23: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments yeah, i guess. conan's always thinking of ran whenever there's danger. i just rewatched all conan movies today. still love all of them. <3


message 24: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo they are pretty good :D i wonder if they're making any new movies? i just watched 8 of them, im planning on watching the rest when im done reading the book that i have to read for school!!!! it's soooo long and a little boring, and scary!


message 25: by Hoang-lan (new)

Hoang-lan (hopenlove) | 12 comments there's 14 movies now. i heard the 15th one's gonna come out soon. there are some OVAs too about Kaito Kid and Detective Boys. oh, there's a special episode about conan vs. lupin the third. have you watch that one yet??? it's pretty good. :)


message 26: by Ichigo (new)

Ichigo yeah it's about to come out soon!!!! and no i haven't seen that episode, which one is it?


message 27: by Kaito (new)

Kaito Yoshida | 2 comments My fave character would have to be kaito kid because he's pretty cool and we share our names, don't know what my parents were thinking, but i guess i also like heiji because he's got sword skills i wish i had. like ran too because she's hot and lerns karate as well. and haibara is okay in a sadistic, funny kinda way. oh, man.... i cant choose.


message 28: by Aileenhu (last edited Jun 26, 2012 04:07PM) (new)

Aileenhu | 1 comments Mine is Hattori!! :)

Though all the characters are pretty cool!!!

Sera is nice as well. :)


message 29: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-Chelsey-) | 2 comments Hattori Heiji-kun!! I also love Kaito Kid, he was actually what introduced Detective Conan to me!
I often love it when Haibara-san makes her morbid comments about things too. XD


message 30: by Haley (new)

Haley (PortagazDAsce) | 6 comments I like Hattori because he is so funny and also Kid


message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley (PortagazDAsce) | 6 comments hey :)


message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan I like Kaito Kid best!


message 33: by Ghizlane (new)

Ghizlane ABADA (Fuyutsuki) | 2 comments vermouth -- she is very mysterious in very beautiful way.and i agree with Rachel Haibara is amazing at taking revnge!


message 34: by Ghizlane (new)

Ghizlane ABADA (Fuyutsuki) | 2 comments mysterious and a gentelman who can not love him. (^_^)


message 35: by Akshay (new)

Akshay Srinivasan | 3 comments Rachel wrote: "Ghizlane wrote: "mysterious and a gentelman who can not love him. (^_^)"

i love him beacause he's not being a thief just so he can steal,but it's to find out who murdered his father eight years ag..."


his reactions to fishes are cool


message 36: by Shaikha (new)

Shaikha | 4 comments hattori heiji

he's actually HOT!!


message 37: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Dunaway | 2 comments My favorite character has to be Heiji! He's the cutest and funniest.


message 38: by Jadelyn (new)

Jadelyn | 2 comments Vermouth or Ran

For Vermouth, I know I'm supposed to hate her but when I hear her call Ran "Angel" she just totally wins me over. Vermouth actually recognizes the fact how angel-like Ran is! But then I love Ran because she's so sweet but her karate totally doesn't match her sweet side which makes her seem so hardcore.

For the sake of my favorite character; PLOT TWIST: Vermouth switches sides and destroys the black organization and Shinichi turns back to normal


message 39: by VGA (new)

VGA (TheMonarchOfMusic) | 1 comments Oooooh...
I like Masumi! I also like Kaitou Kid, and Haibara. I also like Subaru >.< probably even more than Akai!


back to top

unread topics | mark unread