OMG ITS A RP!! discussion

1 on 1 rp > Sara and Artemis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Okay, can I be the girl? Just to start?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

sure what do u want to do...

message 3: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) I would be the boy but this is the first time I've done a romance really so maybe after a while we could do another one and I would be the boy.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yea thanks cause i'm always the boy.

message 5: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) I'm sorry, I would, really!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol its k what do u want to do

medieval
magic
romance
school

message 7: by Sevania (last edited Jan 27, 2011 05:30PM) (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Medieval Romance, please?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

sure medieval romance is always fun!

message 9: by Sevania (last edited Jan 27, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Okay.

Name: Princess Eleyna May
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Eleyna has grown up in the castle, being a princess, and she hasn't been outside the castle walls, ever. She is eighteen and eligible to be married off to a rich prince, but she acts young, naive, and inexperienced. Eleyna is really beautiful, but she is unaware of that. She knows nothing of the outside world, and she's not incredibly smart either, but she's insanely curious of what goes on outside the palace.
Crush/spouse: Whoever you make!
Family: Younger brother, Prince Edmund, who's five. The king and queen as parents obviously.
Other:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 11: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Okay, here I am. Editing my charry...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 13: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Now you make yours!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

ok!

Name: James
appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
personality: kind funny caring. he is smart and loves to learn. respectful and everyone loves him. willing to help people
crush:
family: just a sister named Jessie who is 14

message 15: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) ((Let's start!))

Eleyna glanced furtively around. In the darkening night, it was unlikely anyone would see and recognize her, but she couldn't take any chances. Gathering the long skirts of her gown in one hand, she gave one more check for pursuers, then hoisted herself onto the castle wall. Looking down at the moat below made her dizzy, and Eleyna swayed, nearly falling from her precarious perch. Come on, she told herself. You can do this. You've always wanted to do this.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

James and Alanna were walking back to their small house talking softly

message 17: by Sevania (last edited Jan 27, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) I've got a plan. Eleyna knew a place where the moat was unusually narrow. She crawled along the top of the wall to that place, then dropped down to the thin strip of dry land between the castle wall and the moat. Ready. Set. GO! Eleyna launched herself across the moat, just landing across. Perfect. She smiled to herself. Are you ready to explore? She'd been ready her whole life! Without a second thought, Eleyna took off running, hopefully towards the closest village.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

James and Alanna continued talking

message 19: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Finally reaching the village, Eleyna noticed two people talking and walking. Hoping for directions, she approached them. "Hello," she began, then stopped, realizing she probably looked really out of place in her elaborate gown.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

James and Alanna looked over. "Hello"Alanna said looking at her gown. Alanna was a type of girl who never listened to the laws. She was the only girl out of the entire kingdom who wore pants and a shirt, dressing like a man. James looked at the gown "Your not from around here'he replied

message 21: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Well actually, I am. I mean, not from here here but yes I'm from around here-" Eleyna stuttered. The outside world was making her nervous.

((gtg I gotta eat dinner then go to a concert maybe I will be back on I dunno, but definitely tomorrow!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

"What?"James asked. Alanna frowned "Don't look at me"she said

message 23: by Sevania (last edited Jan 27, 2011 10:32PM) (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "That is to say, I mean-" She frowned, then took a breath, collecting her nervous, scattered thoughts. "I'm from the palace. My name is Eleyna."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tehy stare at her the bowed. "What are you doing out here your.highness?"James askeddl

message 25: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Ssh!" Eleyna realized she must have made a mistake. "Don't call me that. They'll make me go back." She looked around, nervously, hoping nobody was watching. "Just call me... Ellie. For now."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

James looked up and frowned "I can't miss, if people found out i would be killed"He replied

message 27: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "I wouldn't let you be killed," replied Eleyna. "Plese! They'll make me go back! All I want to do is explore!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna looked at James "Very well"he replied frowning. He ran a hand through his brown hair messing it up. "But we aren't going with you"he said. Alanna nodded frowning "Unlike you kings and queens, we work for a living. We need food and we have to buy that food. To buy the food we work hard! We both wake up before the sun rises and are home around midnight"Alanna said

message 29: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Oh. Okay." Eleyna pressed her lips together, hoping for something to say. Nothing happened. "Well. Bye, then." She started walking, the same direction she'd been walking before.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

James sighed "I wouldn't go there if I were you!"he called

message 31: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Eleyna stopped and turned around. "Why not?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

James walked over ",miss, that is a bad spot of town. Thieves that wouldn't think twice about hurting you"

message 33: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Oh." Eleyna quickly weighed her choices. She could go back to the castle, which she certainly didn't want to do, or she could take her chances and explore. Torn, she hesitated.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come with me"he offered

message 35: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Um, okay." She did.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

James led her to their house

message 37: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Eleyna followed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

James went inside a small 2 room house. There was a small room, with a bed and a chair. The other room was a kitchen with a small bed near the fire place and a table

message 39: by Sevania (last edited Jan 30, 2011 07:28PM) (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) This was the smallest building Eleyna had ever been inside, but she was careful not to show or say that, as it might hurt the two peasants' feelings. "It's very nice," she said in a kind voice. Then, quite desperate to change the subject, she added, "What are you names?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm James"James said. "Alanna"Alanna replied as she started making some tea

message 41: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Eleyna nodded absently, her eyes roaming the small room.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alanna made some tea and got some food, sititng down. James smiled "it isn't much but we still live"

message 43: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) She smiled warmly. "Of course you do."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

James smiled back as Alanna handed her some tea

message 45: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) Eleyna sipped it delicately.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Princes, why were you out in the middle of the night?"James asked

message 47: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "I wanted to explore," Eleyna explained. "They never let me go outside the palace, ever." She took another sip of tea.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

James nodded "why would you want to explore this small town, nothing is here"James said

message 49: by Sevania (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) "Because I've already explored every inch of the castle," she said matter of factly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

James nodded and sighed. "If I were you Princess, stay the night here or go back home. come back in the morning when it's safer ok? And now I'm going to bed"she said and got up. She hugged James lightly and then walked into the bigger bedroom, closing the door. James sighed and poured himself some more tea

« previous 1