Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > Lady Gaga's fragrance to smell like "blood and semen"

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments Blech
At first glance, this is revolting, however, recently a friend and I were discussing, scents and how they affect people. Specifically we were discussing the pheromones that your body releases after a particularly stressful or terrifying incident (we were both in law enforcement) and the um attraction for our coworkers that we both experienced after said terrifying events. Neither one of us has ever dated anyone at work, and had never felt that particular attraction for our coworkers in any other type of situation. We were thinking we’d like to synthesize that pheromone and make a perfume out of it... kind of like La Grenouille, but without the messiness: L’Eau de la Terreur ™

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments There are ample dairy farms in upstate New York already set up for milking, so let the mass production begin.

Lady Gaga presents: Eau d’ Spunk.

message 4: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) I already smell like blood and semen, so I think I'll pass on shelling out $75 for the Lady's product.

Oh, and I also smell of elderberries.

message 5: by Heidi (last edited Jan 27, 2011 08:50AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Gus wrote: "I already smell like blood and semen, so I think I'll pass on shelling out $75 for the Lady's product.

Oh, and I also smell of elderberries."

No you don't, Gus. You smell like a dad.

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Gus wrote: "I already smell like blood and semen, so I think I'll pass on shelling out $75 for the Lady's product.

Oh, and I also smell of elderberries."

Gus, on the cutting edge as always.

message 7: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Heidi, that's because I bathed on the days I spent hanging out with you.

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Gus wrote: "Heidi, that's because I bathed on the days I spent hanging out with you."

Or maaaaybe because you had Sophia with you...

message 9: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments That line was copped directly from "Dodgeball."

message 10: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Clark wrote: "That line was copped directly from "Dodgeball.""

Which one?

message 11: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) By the way, whose blood and semen will be bottled into such a lovely fragrance?

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Gus wrote: "By the way, whose blood and semen will be bottled into such a lovely fragrance?"

Personally, I’m not stingy when it comes to my semen, but when it comes to my blood my generosity is less abundant.

message 13: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments will it be a man's blood or a woman's blood? is there a difference in smell?

message 14: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Well, it won't be a woman's semen, that's for sure!

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

message 15: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments I know there's a thread somewhere talking about the smell of spunk, and how it varies from male to male. I believe the thread also delved into a discussion of the taste of jizz. Eww.

message 16: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Heidi wrote: "Clark wrote: "That line was copped directly from "Dodgeball.""

Which one?"

"We can sell blood and semen."

message 17: by Mary (last edited Jan 27, 2011 12:41PM) (new)

Mary (madamefifi) If I want to smell like blood and semen I will just have sex while I'm surfing the crimson wave and then not shower. And I won't have to pay $100.00 to stink like a Tijuana whorehouse.

Lady Gaga's 15 minutes are almost over, aren't they?....Please?

message 18: by Dr. Detroit (last edited Jan 27, 2011 12:44PM) (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Mary wrote: "I'm surfing the crimson wave "

Wow. Right up there with "riding the cotton donkey," but a touch classier.

message 19: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Mary wrote: "Lady Gaga's 15 minutes are almost over, aren't they?....Please?"

Whenever I'm down, the sublime pleasure of imagining her being torn apart by hyenas usually cheers me up.

message 20: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Just put her in her meat dress and toss her into the polar bear enclosure at your local zoo. Problem solved.

message 21: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments How about a meat poncho?

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Polar bears and hyenas?

message 23: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments BunWat wrote: "The elderberries line is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

So by process of elimination the bathing line must be from Dodgeball although I don't remember it.

Also, fragrance smelling of b..."

I recognized the elderberry line. The rest of it, though? I don't remember it being in "Dodgeball." All I remember from that movie is Pirate Steve.

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

Monty Python = genius.

message 25: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) The only line I remember from Dodgeball is "you look like a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob!"

Gotta love Patches O'Houlihan.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I liked that one too. And if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.

This topic made me laugh and want to hurl at the same time.

message 27: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24357 comments Mod
Certainly this sounds a little odd, but I'm reading a book about perfumes and one of the authors' most highly rated perfumes smells like hot rubber, so I'm less surprised about a blood and semen scented fragrance than I would have been a week ago.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I'd be okay with smelling like elderberries.

message 29: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
I love the smell of hot rubber.

message 30: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

I'm a fan of rubber, and roofing tar. I also enjoy smelling like a gas pump.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Sally wrote: "I love the smell of hot rubber."

and napalm in the morning?

message 32: by Sally, la reina (new)

Smells like victory.

message 33: by Jammies (new)

Jammies LG, have you read The Perfect Scent: A Year Inside the Perfume Industry in Paris and New York? It's a very good book about perfume!

In the book, Mr. Burr discusses the fact that Sarah Jessica Parker's original idea for her scent combined heavy musk oil with a Bonnie Bell skin product, so weird scents are not limited to predictable and stunty famewhores.

Maybe some bright young nose at the perfume company will sell her on the idea of dragon's blood.

message 34: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I've never smelled a hot rubber.

message 35: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Jammies wrote: "LG, have you read The Perfect Scent: A Year Inside the Perfume Industry in Paris and New York? It's a very good book about perfume!

In the book, Mr. Burr discusses the fact that ..."

I have not. It looks kind of interesting.

message 36: by Sally, la reina (new)

Gross, Larry.

message 37: by Cosmic Sher (new)

Cosmic Sher (sherart) | 2234 comments Ew. I really, really can't believe she's as popular as she is. All shock & show, no substance or talent. Blech.

message 38: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments Larry wrote: "I've never smelled a hot rubber."

Do you smoke after sex?

message 39: by Dr. Detroit (new)

Dr. Detroit | 6031 comments Gus wrote: "The only line I remember from Dodgeball is "you look like a bunch of retards trying to fuck a doorknob!"

Gotta love Patches O'Houlihan."

Rip Torn in "Dodgeball" = genius

message 40: by Gatorman (new)

Gatorman Cosmic Sher wrote: "Ew. I really, really can't believe she's as popular as she is. All shock & show, no substance or talent. Blech."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

message 41: by Riëtte (new)

Riëtte Rossouw | 11 comments There's a tree in my garden that smells like semen. After a friend made me aware of the fact, I laughed every time I passed it.. for about a week. Now it only makes me nauseous. No-one wants to be confronted by the smell of semen when it does not result in the expected.

message 42: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Welcome to TC Riette.

message 43: by Sally, la reina (new)

What is the expected follow to the smell of semen?

*ponders*

message 44: by Phil (last edited Jan 31, 2011 02:31PM) (new)

Phil | 11694 comments Hmmm.

A cross-legged run to the bathroom?

A gargle?

As a male, my personal answer is "sleep."

message 45: by Sally, la reina (new)

aaaaaaaaaaaaah,Phil.

message 46: by Mary (last edited Jan 31, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Riëtte wrote: "There's a tree in my garden that smells like semen. After a friend made me aware of the fact, I laughed every time I passed it.. for about a week. Now it only makes me nauseous. No-one wants to be ..."

Those trees were everwhere in the neighborhood I used to live in in San Diego. They were overpowering! What kind of tree is it--anyone know?

message 47: by Mary (new)

Mary (madamefifi) Just Googled "tree that smells like semen" and the general consensus seems to be the Bradford pear.

message 48: by Riëtte (new)

Riëtte Rossouw | 11 comments Sally wrote: "What is the expected follow to the smell of semen?

*ponders*"

Seconds. (Ah, young love.. Those were the days.)

(Who am I kidding? It's obvious I wasn't quite sober when I wrote that.)

God, what an intro.

message 49: by Riëtte (new)

Riëtte Rossouw | 11 comments Jim wrote: "Welcome to TC Riette."

Thanks!

message 50: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Drunk posting right off the bat - Yay for you!

« previous 1