The Painful Truth discussion

Extra stuff > I had a dream...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My dream last night....animals can talk + slaughterhouse = .....*shiver* >.<

message 2: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 506 comments Mod
Wow...Well now I'm intrigued. Details please. Or is it too horific for you to want to talk about it? Cuz if that's the case I understand.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

All i remember is there was a horse ((yes, a horse)) and it was tied up, waiting for it's turn....i suppose you know what that means...

message 4: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Ya...I wish I didn't. Well I won't press for details.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

ok then.

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
*♥Nemonica♥* §#The Invader Zim Fanatic#§ wrote: "All i remember is there was a horse ((yes, a horse)) and it was tied up, waiting for it's turn....i suppose you know what that means..."

*shivers*

message 7: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments woah

message 8: by Laika (new)

Laika I have a dream....
that Nemonica will tell me more of that intriguing dream.

message 10: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments i know rite!!

message 11: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
>.< I don't want to know more :P

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 81 comments i had a dream about furrys 3:) tehe it was pretty weird

message 13: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments I lord Kat... Don't tell us, we'll all be scarred.

message 14: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 25 comments I had a dream last night. It was very weird. I was in front of a door made of glass; just like in the malls, with my two friends. The mirror was more like a portal to another world and so one can only cross this portal if one finds his/her equivalent in that world. so one of my friends found this other woman and they talked and decided to switch places for a while. the soul inside my friend's body was that of the equivalent soul. my friend who was in the other world wanted to switch back but this woman who had my friends body ran away. we went after her, and found ourselves inside a restaurant and the head chef was a guy whom we know. so i asked if he'd seen this other friend of mine and he answered 'yeah, she even Frenched kiss me...' okay that's how he said it...my other woman friend asked what's a Frenched kiss? And I answered " do you want a demonstration?"

I woke up after that...my dream was quite crazy...

message 15: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments woah... o.O

message 16: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Ok then. Freaky..and kinda hot. Lmao, sorry, but it's true.

message 17: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments okay...

message 18: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Yaa...this is one of those days where I say what I'm thinking without thinking. In other words this is a shitty day. Lol

message 19: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments yea

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i had a dream that i had my 2 best friends over to my house which was a farm for some reason. with goats. and when we were in the barn a volcano erupted right beneath us and i was the only surviver. my best friends died in a volcano. in a barn. yeah, i love my subconscious.

message 21: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

I...I don't wanna talk about mine. I get these freaky hellish ones. Like aliens and cannons and a mob chasing me around a bar with a train running through it. Weird stuff

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) my brother dreamed he got shot in the back. then he was a ghost!

message 23: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

I once drempt that I was stung by a bee and I woke with a sharp pain in my arm. Then the next day I was actually stung stung by a bee. My dreams actually sometimes predict the future. No joke!

message 24: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 25 comments wow! that's cool.

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i hope mine doesn't...

message 26: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Ya. That would be weird. And sad. And scary. *shivers*

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yeah, i couldn't live without my friends!

message 28: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Awe, that's so nice of you to say. I wish they all could be here to see it :)

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) aw thanks *hides behind hair*

message 30: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

Andy wrote: "My dreams actually sometimes predict the future. No joke!"

Same o.o

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Me 2 but they r usually about my cat doing something then I wake up and see her on my bed like playing with string like in my dream lol

message 32: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Omg, weirdest one ever last night. It started like a video game. My friend (idk if I really knew them or not) killed a bunch of dudes and I took all their weapons. Then suddenly I'm running from howls and am on a wooden log between 2 cliffs. There are like timber wolves below me and cyotes above. And above there is also a bear. I use the arsenal I collected on them but it does nothing. Then I (stupidly) move my hand with a pistol over to the bear trying to put the barrel to its head. The bear moved his head and bit my hand. I then woke up with a stinging pain in my hand...

message 33: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments woah... O.O
hehehe... I dnt dream often, but when I do... you dnt wanna know...

I used to have this re-occuring dream. I was thousands of feet high, on a single, blue, rollercoaster track. I'm in my mom's mini-van with my mom, dad, and my two bros. They are all happy and cheerfull. they say 'we are going on vacation' over and over again. I felt that same tingling in my stomach as I always do when i'm up high... I hate heights... >.> I still don't get it...

I had a dream I was laying down on my back at the beach beside my friend. Suddenly, a GIANT wave crashs right over us. I wake up feeling hot and sweaty. o.O

Another with me and my dog(the black and white one in my pics). We were sitting on the porch then suddenly a little animated fireball(like in the cartoons) walks out of the forest and, touching a tree, sets it to flame. It walks out of the forest with a smirk and with each step leaving smouldering ashes on the ground. It heads toward the house, not spotting me and my dog Scamp. Scamp gets excited and leaps out of my arms. He runs down the flight of stairs and bounds toward it.
It stands and waits for Scamp to come closer. When Scamp touches it, it lets out a high pitched-devil laugh and Scamp bursts into a squealing ball of fire.
I dissinagrates(sp) and I run down the stairs. I run to what remained of my dog. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I saw all that was left was the fun/skin from his muzzle. It was unburned... His actual nost was gone, as were his eyes. The fur ended at the eyebrows down to the top lip of the muzzle.
I woke up with tears in my eyes and dried tears caked onto my cheeks.
It was REALLY weird... Anyone got an explanation???

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Fever dreams for me...nuff said

message 35: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments I had a weird dream the other day that me and my dad were playing a 'game'.
My dad was standing outside with a real pistol and I had his pellet-gun rifle. He stood under the window and aimed up at me, who was at the top of the open window. We would shoot at each other. Then he called up to me:
"How 'bout you hold your fire for a minute and let me take a few shots at you!" then the dream ended as my mom woke me up... o.O weird right???
Keep in mind I hate my dad because he is a cheapo drunkie. If you ask him for the real brand of Poptarts, he'll bring back the FoodLion brand or something because he says it's o much money to pay a few cent extra for the better brand!!! Yet he buys the best beer money can buy!!! *shakes head*
selfish bastard...

message 36: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 25 comments Lyla (Scourge) wrote: "I had a weird dream the other day that me and my dad were playing a 'game'.
My dad was standing outside with a real pistol and I had his pellet-gun rifle. He stood under the window and aimed up at..."

I hate my dad too but i love him also. so confusing. i'll always love him as long as he stays out of my way and will never beat me up. ;)

message 37: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments I don't live with my dad anymore. He won't pay child support either... :/

message 38: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

I dislike my dad - he's a selfish bastard - but there's nothing I can do about it :P

message 39: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) | 25 comments Lyla (Scourge) wrote: "I don't live with my dad anymore. He won't pay child support either... :/"

my dad is like that too. but i sometimes go out with him like once a year. he'll take me to parks and all ( as if i'm still a child). i hate those moments. but as my mom says..."don't hate your dad, after all he's your father and you can't change that". :(

message 40: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments That's exactly it Paiz! >.> I went with his ALL last summer... Worst summer of my life. We asked him to take us to King's Dominion and he spent 3 hours looking for discount tickets... Then when we got there it was almost 2 hours before it even opened!
He took us on a drive over the mountain... Then we stopped at a hiking trail, walked for ten minutes then played in the river. He said, you can play in the river just don't get wet! What the hell!? O.O
Anyway, me and Thomas(lil bro) slid on the rocks by accident. We got soaked, then got yelled at... >.<
He dragged us back to the car and he drove us to the fish hatchery! *rolls eyes* It was closed but the tank cleaner said we could look. We made are round past all the tanks then got back in the car.
We took a long, winding drive through the mountain- that was the only part I liked, also because we listened to hiphop music on the radio instead of clasical(which my dad loves).
Besides, we were riding in a nice bright red, high performance convertable camaro. :) My dads newest toy.
But guess how much he paid for that s.o.a.b. after he said he had no money!? I saw him sign the papers myself and hand the money over is CASH. $4000!!! It was locked in his safe in his bedroom! Damn he can't pay for poptarts!? Explain that to me...

message 41: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Stop complaining!! I never get out except to the grocery store and that's just for labor! Three years ago, my last "vacation" was for 3 days and was completly payed for by my moms company that she then worked for! That's it. 3 years with cheap ass parents!

message 42: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments o.O sry Andy...

message 43: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Eh, no problem. It ain't your fault :)

message 44: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments *sigh*

message 45: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Why sigh?

message 46: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments idk...

message 47: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Ok then...?

message 48: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments I was listening to a sad song...

message 49: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Oh, I gotcha :/ hope you can find a happy song soon /:

message 50: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Yea. Not gunna happen with my music...

« previous 1