Students of the Restored Gospel discussion

Misc > Vote and Support Clean Fiction

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) Hi all,

I've been nominated in the mainstream Romance category in a Preditors and Editors poll. This is fun, although it's a poll, not judges, but when I saw I was ahead this weekend I thought it would be nice to have a clean romance win in this mainstream usually hot market. (My book is not LDS, but I am LDS).

Found out they've extended the contest another 24 hours (sigh), so if you would like to vote and support a clean LDS fiction author I would appreciate it. You have to vote and then hit REPLY on a confirmation email.

Vote for BY HEART AND COMPASS by Danielle Thorne.Thanks!
http://www.critters.org/predpoll/nove...

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 87 comments Thanks for letting us know about your book, Danielle! I put in a vote for By Heart and Compass. We are all about supporting LDS authors.......hope you win! Where can we get a copy of your book?

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 87 comments OK.....that wasn't hard....just downloaded By Heart and Compass on my Kindle :)

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Thorne (daniellethorne) Wendy, thanks very much. Much appreciated. It's not easy being a clean romance writer in the mainstream romance market but there are some good people out there of all faiths trying to clean up with our own little niche.

Thanks so much--
Danielle