What? You mean Camp Half Blood is REAL? OF COURSE! THIS IS IT!!!! discussion

Cabins > Hermes Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, The Daughter of Artemis (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 160 comments Mod
Start

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 258 comments Mod
Saffy opened the door, revealing a cabin devoid of people. "Everyone is out. You'll meet them later."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow. It's perfect! I love it!" Lily runs to a top bunk in the corner concealed by bookshelves and dressers underneath. "Wow."

message 4: by Dovewing (new)

She smiled. "To each their own, I suppose. You'll want to keep a close eye on your stuff, living here. Your siblings might be afraid of some, but they have no qualms about stealing newbie's things."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not like there's stuff they'd steal. Clothes. Shower stuff. Shoes. Just basics." Lily smiled brightly. "And siblings would be a nice change, even if we're barely related."

message 6: by Dovewing (new)

"You share a whole parent, so if that's what you call barely related… anyways, welcome home, Cousin." she decided not to contradict Lily's statement about stealing; she would learn soon enought that kids here stole pretty much anything as a joke.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep. A new home." Lily sat back, realizing that being able to relax was really nice!

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

"It's nice here. We have a forest, a lake, an archery range, an arena, a chariot racing track…"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah, you have a lake? That's one other thing I packed, just in case. I think the gods are finally done destroying my life."

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

"Don't be so sure. I hate to burst your bubble, but life here isn't all smores and swimming. There has been an increase in monster activity, and for all we know there could be traitors in our midst."

((gtg))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Aw. Bye!)

"Well for the moment, at least, I am in paradise."

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

"Sure."

message 13: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Karzen hooted, then flew off outside. He disappeared, probably into the forest.

A tall, lean boy walked into the cabin and smiled at the two girls a bit shyly. "Saffy. Who's this?"

message 14: by Dovewing (new)

"Lily. She's new her, I'm helping her settle in." Of course, she knew he knew that, but she helped him keep up the pretense of being a 'normal' halfblood.

message 15: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Nice to meet you," Karzen said, holding his hand out for Lily to shake. "My name is Zen." He went by this name, rather than his real name, to make sure no one knew of his... other form.

message 16: by Dovewing (new)

"Anything interesting happening around camp, Zen?"

message 17: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Not really. Building, building, and more building." He shrugged.

message 18: by Dovewing (new)

"Same old stuff, then. I wonder when the next quest will be…"

message 19: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen grimaced, "We need all the available hands we can get. A quest would add to the stress."

message 20: by Dovewing (new)

"True… but it does get boring around here. A quest always livens things up a bit. We spend all this time training and never actually fighting monsters, except on quests. I suppose that's a good thing, but training gets tedious."

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He nodded, "I know what you mean. Capture the flag is a good distraction, though. And a good chance to use our fighting skills."

message 22: by Dovewing (new)

"Yeah, but the hunters destroy us every game."

message 23: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen laughed, "Very true, very true."

message 24: by Dovewing (new)

"Maybe next time…" she said, but she didn't actually believe it.

message 25: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Mmmm, maybe." He didn't really believe it either, but you could always hope. "Are you helping rebuild today?"

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

"I don't have to, but I might. I was planning on climbing the rock wall later. Want to race?"

message 27: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) He smiled, "Sure."

message 28: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Vi knocked on the door of the Hermes Cabin. "Knock, knock." She said, opening the door. "Hi, sorry. Archery practice in five minutes, Zen, remember?" She said, tapping the side of her temple.

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

She jumped up and ran out the door. "Last one to the top is a rotten egg!" she called over her shoulder.

((to the climbing wall topic.))

message 30: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Ah, right! Lava wall afterwards, all right Saf?" Zen picked up his bow and quiver of arrows.

message 31: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Sorry." Vi apologized to Saffy. She playfully punched her best friend in the arm, "If Zen was better at remembering his obligations, we wouldn;t have these kinds of problems." She laughed.

((sorry for ripping on ur charrie :) haha but i thought its a best-friendy thing to do :) ))

message 32: by Dovewing (new)

"Fine. Mind if I join you at the archery range? I need to practice aiming fireballs."

message 33: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((That's okay. :) ))

Zen smiled, "Sure, Saf. The extra company would be nice."

message 34: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Vi laughed, "Yeah, cool with me. I'm Vi, by the way. I've seen you around. I'm head councilor of Athena. My real name's Vienna, but no one's called me that since Juvi Camp." She said, smiling. She held out her hand to shake Saffy's.

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen grinned and followed the two girls outside.

message 36: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Vi examined Saffy. She was very pretty with her light hair and skin, and could see why boys liked her. She smiled at Zen and led the way to the archery arena.

message 37: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen smiled back at Vi and followed her to the archery range.

message 38: by Dovewing (last edited Jan 27, 2011 08:07PM) (new)

She shook Vi's hand. "I'm Sappheire, or Saffy. Nice to meet you. I'm head of Hestia cabin, but I'm also a granddaughter of Athena. So technicly you're my half-aunt." she smiled. "Not that that actually means much." she added as she followed them out.

message 39: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "Interesting," Zen said.

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Athena Jane the Avian-Human Hybrid Siren wrote: "Vi examined Saffy. She was very pretty with her light hair and skin, and could see why boys liked her. She smiled at Zen and led the way to the archery arena."

((thank you for the compliment to Saffy, I would have her thank Vi but Saffy can't read minds.))

message 41: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) "Well that's a small world. A little weird actually." Vi laughed. She had always been great at archery and sword-fighting - a true-blue mark of her mother. She picked up her arrows and bow and extended her arm back. Shooting a quick arrow directly into the middle of the target, she sat back and turned to Zen, "Beat that." She challenged, smiling sinisterly.

message 42: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) ((haha ur welcome haha :) ya that would be cool tho :) ))

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

((to the arena topic…))

message 44: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((We should move this conversation to the Arena topic.))

message 45: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) ((kk i posted in the arena topic))

message 46: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen walked in and laid down on his bed. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, then shot up in bed. He ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, turning his head to get a better view. A small sheen of feathers covered the back of his neck and he groaned.

message 47: by Dovewing (new)

((and we have a new superhero… Owl-Man! Let me think of a theme song…))

message 48: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! That seriously made me laugh!!!!!1))

message 49: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Zen woke up and sighed. He touched the back of his neck and knew the feathers had gotten thicker. He got showered and dressed, pulling on a hoodie and making sure the feathers were well hidden. Then he went to the Mess Hall.

message 50: by Dovewing (new)

((I think we should wait till everyone else is in the same time as us. Most of them haven't even eaten yet.))

« previous 1