Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Question about book series????

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Spears (spears11) | 4 comments Ok so I began reading the first book of Midnight Breed & really enjoyed it. It reminds me of BDB series (which I love!). My question is to those who have read this series.. I'm a member of paperbackswap.com & have received books 5, 6, & 7. I've been tempted to read them but I hate to read out of order. Do I need to read books 2 thru 4 in order to understand what's going on in these other books or does it matter? Thanks for any advice!

message 2: by laurie (new)

laurie stith-tenney (peanunt) | 18 comments I loved jacqulyen franks series too

message 3: by Schay (new)

Schay I'd recommend you read them in order, 'cause the plots build up from previous books, and you might not understand certain scenes if you've skipped a book :)
...Although, I'm kinda anal-retentive so I HAVE to read books in order.

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Ennis (goodreadscomyahoo_pam) | 54 comments I'm with jessica I have to read series in order I hate not knowing what happen when I start out of sequence. I want to know the whole story from start to finish.

Karen ~ Divhine (karenjs) | 36 comments I would also recommend reading them in order as they do tie together. Great series! I try really hard not to read a series out of order.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Spears (spears11) | 4 comments I'm the same way. I've always read a series in order but in the meantime I have these other books of the series staring me in the face & it's killing me.I may just have to break down & buy the others....Dang it! LOL

message 7: by Schay (new)

Schay Yay! Look at us picky people :D

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Spears (spears11) | 4 comments Well, at least I know I'm not the only picky one!! :) Are any of you on paperbackswap.com? I love it!

message 9: by ☻Nikki☻ (new)

☻Nikki☻ C (nikkic1998) I have to read a series in order too. I just can't make myself read one if I know it's out of order :O

I love paperbackswap. I've used it for a couple of years now & it's worked out great. Hate having to wait for some of the more popular books but it's a great way to get books and not pay full price for them.

message 10: by Jhaye (new)

Jhaye | 5 comments Rachel wrote: "Ok so I began reading the first book of Midnight Breed & really enjoyed it. It reminds me of BDB series (which I love!). My question is to those who have read this series.. I'm a member of paperbac..."

I also like to read a series in order, and I think this series - Midnight Breed - is best read that way.